Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 03:26 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,066,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes right wing groups preach the government needs to give oit reparations, free this and free that. Free chit forever is wonderful and emblematic of the right wing groups.
The left is nuts , nutty as a fruit cake love to blame the right but they need to look in the mirror
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2021, 03:31 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
How odd.

I saw no reference, nor even a hint, to a "white supremacist gig" in the CNN link.

Old 07-03-2021, 03:32 PM

558 posts, read 337,945 times
They were exercising their Second Amendment rights. What is the problem?

Old 07-03-2021, 03:34 PM

20,123 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobert View Post
I mean more in terms of Muslim extremism. It would be right wing.
Like ISIS is far right extremists who would kill liberal islamic people for not wearing a hijab or for being gay.
Nice try.

Old 07-03-2021, 03:37 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPeople View Post
They were exercising their Second Amendment rights. What is the problem?

Well in Mass. you need to have a license for both rifles and hand guns and if you do not have it then you can be tossed into jail for ONE year. From what I have heard they did not have a license to drive never mind one for the guns. I guess when you rail against the establishment you do not subject yourself to the rules that govern that society such as licenses. I guess they also thought that the rules of the road did not apply to them because someone forgot to fill the gas tank, the reason why the cop happened on them.

Old 07-03-2021, 03:37 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
So driving through Massachusetts carrying an assortment of guns that are unconstitutionally deemed illegal there, and NOT PLANNING AHEAD to have enough gas in the tank, and THEN stopping on the freeway to fill up at 1:30AM while dressed like militia. Yeah, that's really using your noggin.

I don't think we have to worry too much about either the left or right wing extremists taking over the country if this and Jan 6th are examples of their "armies." LOL

However if either side ever gets some actual leadership we could have trouble.

Old 07-03-2021, 03:38 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,979,534 times
Quote:
I mean more in terms of Muslim extremism. It would be right wing.
Like ISIS is far right extremists who would kill liberal islamic people for not wearing a hijab or for being gay.
"According to the Southern Poverty Law Center's website, the Moorish sovereign citizen movement is a collection of independent organizations and lone individuals that emerged in the early 1990s as an offshoot of the antigovernment sovereign citizens movement, which believes that individual citizens hold sovereignty over, and are independent of, the authority of federal and state governments.

It is not clear if Rise of the Moors is specifically affiliated with that movement."

LINK

Old 07-03-2021, 03:41 PM

3,217 posts, read 1,601,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
"According to the Southern Poverty Law Center's website, the Moorish sovereign citizen movement is a collection of independent organizations and lone individuals that emerged in the early 1990s as an offshoot of the antigovernment sovereign citizens movement, which believes that individual citizens hold sovereignty over, and are independent of, the authority of federal and state governments.

It is not clear if Rise of the Moors is specifically affiliated with that movement."

LINK
They don’t call themselves sovereign citizens because they believe that they are the original sovereigns of the US and Mexico.

FAQ - Highpeak

See the bottom of the page.

Old 07-03-2021, 03:51 PM

3,249 posts, read 1,739,106 times
"Insurrectionists" More like idiots.

Old 07-03-2021, 03:58 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
So it was still a RW group. Just not the same rw dogma.
Are they right-wing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies