Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2021, 10:00 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

[quote=pennyone;61385146]Yes, lots of these videos can only be seen on Fox News, so I guess they are legit….ok

Look, covid is either a wuhan lab leak and you blame china, or it’s a nothing burger and you can blame the dems for using it as an excuse to seize power. But…..you can’t have both. If it’s a nothing burger, then what’s to blame on china with a minor virus that kills hardly anyone? Or if it’s a real wuhan leak, then it’s trump’s fault for downplaying it, neglecting to read any of the intelligence reports (because he can’t read) like any president would and let it get so out of hand that it became a national crisis. So pick one, but you can’t have both.[/quote

I can see right away you have no knowledge of anything , just MSM garbage.

None of them were on Fox.. they were from China.. the common people who were killed off , locked in their high rise buildings. some tried to get out and fell to their death...they starved to death as they had bulldozers leaving huge piles of dirt in front of the doors

. Young ones dropping dead on the street when they lost their capacity to breath . Many didn't even know what the heck was going on. They were leaked videos and I searched for them as I was concerned from the beginning.

The dems were too busy impeaching Trump to even care. The WHO were useless. I knew more about it weeks before Fauci or the CDC even knew it was transmissible from human to human. They all lied and I knew it. They lied to Trump. Fauci was a freak. a total waste with not an ounce of common sense . He was too busy being the celebrity to even look at what was happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2021, 10:52 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,523,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I watched many of the leaked videos from the Wuhan people . They were locked in and many starved to death. The doctors who found it was a corona type virus was hushed up and had to sign papers for the communists they would not talk about it.

Many people who sent their videos disappeared as the ones who took the videos could not find them. Many cried as they talked knowing they will be killed or tortured for sending the truth on video of what was happening in Communist China.. do your homework.

I saw as each country added cases and it spread to 180 countries in a short time because of global travel. Fauci promised he would contain the virus through tracking. He lied . They didn't even test people for weeks and weeks . It spread and no one even knew how many cases there was. Fauci said just wash your hands and you will be fine.. He lied his butt off and killed off many. the CDC and Who said it was not transmissible between person to person . Never called it a pandemic for months yet it was around the world . Communist countries don't tell the truth and we have communism all through our media, government and other entities.

please, share these videos of those who have disappeared (both pre-disappearance and evidence of them not being able to be found). I've called you out before to prove your statements and you never responded. I trust that you won't ghost me again.

Old 07-04-2021, 10:56 PM

[quote=Taratova;61385229]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Yes, lots of these videos can only be seen on Fox News, so I guess they are legit….ok

Look, covid is either a wuhan lab leak and you blame china, or it’s a nothing burger and you can blame the dems for using it as an excuse to seize power. But…..you can’t have both. If it’s a nothing burger, then what’s to blame on china with a minor virus that kills hardly anyone? Or if it’s a real wuhan leak, then it’s trump’s fault for downplaying it, neglecting to read any of the intelligence reports (because he can’t read) like any president would and let it get so out of hand that it became a national crisis. So pick one, but you can’t have both.[/quote

None of them were on Fox.. they were from China.. the common people who were killed off , locked in their high rise buildings. some tried to get out and fell to their death...they starved to death as they had bulldozers leaving huge piles of dirt in front of the doors

. Young ones dropping dead on the street when they lost their capacity to breath . Many didn't even know what the heck was going on. They were leaked videos and I searched for them as I was concerned from the beginning.
show us the fruits of your search labor please. especially the bolded claims. i'm extremely interested in these as these are new to me.

Quote:
The dems were too busy impeaching Trump to even care. The WHO were useless. I knew more about it weeks before Fauci or the CDC even knew it was transmissible from human to human. They all lied and I knew it. They lied to Trump. Fauci was a freak. a total waste with not an ounce of common sense . He was too busy being the celebrity to even look at what was happening.

so is it china's fault now or fauci?
what about trump downplaying the covid hoax that killed 500k americans? wait, that doesn't quite make sense.

Old 07-04-2021, 11:04 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Simple solution: Don’t watch if you are not interested.
No problem there. C-ommie Span joined my banned list quite some time ago.

Old 07-04-2021, 11:10 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
They don't even hide it anymore

On the 4th of July

So sad and sick

Old 07-05-2021, 05:21 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,106,539 times
[quote=Taratova;61385229]
Quote:
Yes, lots of these videos can only be seen on Fox News, so I guess they are legit….ok

What you described there are the junk "news" from outlets like falun gong and Epoch Times, whose anti-China agenda and close ties to ultra-right wing elements in the US and Trump supporters are well known. So, I don't see any of your so-called information actually being legitimate or even real news worthy. Much of what Falun Gong and Epoch Times say about China have not been proven to be true at all.

So, back to what I am trying to say here. It's either going to be China's fault and the Dems didn't do anything, and if the virus is so serious that it warrants going after China, then you will also need to rest some blame on Trump for missing the train on taking US intelligence reports seriously and starting efforts to stop the spread early in this country. Or, this virus is a minor outbreak of a weak virus that can barely kill, and in this case, there's nothing to blame China for and all the hoopla falls on Dems effort to use a minor outbreak to topple Trump. You can't have both.

So which is it? You cannot go after China and at the same time, go after the Dems for this virus, and not go after Trump. This is the reason why I find a lot of what the right wing opinion cycle repeated over and over again on Fox 'News" (not real news) say about Covid very self-contradictory. The right wing argument just sounds like a person in a dark room trying to wildly strike out in all direction in an attempt to protect the one big obvious monkey in the room, which is that Trump was the president with full access to all US intelligence (the biggest and best and best funded in the world) and having received all of the most recent and up to date news, he did nothing and actually blamed Xi and others for "fooling him"? Did he not realize that he needs to actually read the intel reports of his own government (and aid for by US taxpayers) and work from those reports instead of running US policy based on what other leaders say at face value? This is basic common sense, folks! So, the real blame should go to Trump for being such an incompetent president which directly led to the spread and the blow up of Covid across the US.

Old 07-05-2021, 06:18 AM

[quote=pennyone;61385922]
Quote:

What you described there are the junk "news" from outlets like falun gong and Epoch Times, whose anti-China agenda and close ties to ultra-right wing elements in the US and Trump supporters are well known. So, I don't see any of your so-called information actually being legitimate or even real news worthy. Much of what Falun Gong and Epoch Times say about China have not been proven to be true at all.

So, back to what I am trying to say here. It's either going to be China's fault and the Dems didn't do anything, and if the virus is so serious that it warrants going after China, then you will also need to rest some blame on Trump for missing the train on taking US intelligence reports seriously and starting efforts to stop the spread early in this country. Or, this virus is a minor outbreak of a weak virus that can barely kill, and in this case, there's nothing to blame China for and all the hoopla falls on Dems effort to use a minor outbreak to topple Trump. You can't have both.

So which is it? You cannot go after China and at the same time, go after the Dems for this virus, and not go after Trump. This is the reason why I find a lot of what the right wing opinion cycle repeated over and over again on Fox 'News" (not real news) say about Covid very self-contradictory. The right wing argument just sounds like a person in a dark room trying to wildly strike out in all direction in an attempt to protect the one big obvious monkey in the room, which is that Trump was the president with full access to all US intelligence (the biggest and best and best funded in the world) and having received all of the most recent and up to date news, he did nothing and actually blamed Xi and others for "fooling him"? Did he not realize that he needs to actually read the intel reports of his own government (and aid for by US taxpayers) and work from those reports instead of running US policy based on what other leaders say at face value? This is basic common sense, folks! So, the real blame should go to Trump for being such an incompetent president which directly led to the spread and the blow up of Covid across the US.
Just one of the people that disappeared.

A whistleblower that there was a transmissible new corona virus that was spreading. The Communists knew it and many thousands of people were allowed to leave around the world before the lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDmuDDknNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SWInu4f8No

Old 07-05-2021, 08:36 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,106,539 times
[quote=Taratova;61386124]
Quote:
Just one of the people that disappeared.

A whistleblower that there was a transmissible new corona virus that was spreading. The Communists knew it and many thousands of people were allowed to leave around the world before the lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDmuDDknNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SWInu4f8No
So funny to see how many of these video evidence are of clips of people from 2017 and earlier, long before any Covid outbreak. And other clips made by people who are not even experts in the field of virology. Cutting and splicing video clips and making them look legit for a crowd who desperately want to shift blame away from the actual culprit is actually very easy. It's the bread and butter of Falun gong/Epoch Time...

Old 07-05-2021, 09:20 AM

[quote=pennyone;61386862]
Quote:

So funny to see how many of these video evidence are of clips of people from 2017 and earlier, long before any Covid outbreak. And other clips made by people who are not even experts in the field of virology. Cutting and splicing video clips and making them look legit for a crowd who desperately want to shift blame away from the actual culprit is actually very easy. It's the bread and butter of Falun gong/Epoch Time...
using Wion as a source. lol.

Old 07-05-2021, 12:41 PM

[quote=pennyone;61386862]
Quote:

What... where did you get that idea that it is from 2017? Sounds like the most crazy totally stupid thing to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies