Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2021, 12:46 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times

Advertisements

Give her a term or two to get her feet wet and she could be presidential material - as long as the policies are good.

This is ten minutes worth your time. Squirm city for the reporter...

10 minutes of pure discomfort as candidate for AZ Governor, Kari Lake torches local reporter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2021, 01:00 PM

2,709 posts, read 1,040,224 times
I hope we can get a stronger Constitutionalist for Arizona governor. I don't think Kelly Lake has what it takes to stand up to Katie Hobbs.

I think Kelly Ward would be able to mop the floor with Katie Hobbs.

Old 07-05-2021, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
I hope we can get a stronger Constitutionalist for Arizona governor. I don't think Kelly Lake has what it takes to stand up to Katie Hobbs.

I think Kelly Ward would be able to mop the floor with Katie Hobbs.
This is my first time haring of Ms. Lake. Her heart seems to be in the right place - which is important. And she understand the media, which is also important.

Old 07-05-2021, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This is my first time haring of Ms. Lake. Her heart seems to be in the right place - which is important. And she understand the media, which is also important.
I agree, but I saw her in a much tougher interview and she bombed. Maybe she didn't understand the question because she was distracted? I just came away with the impression that Katie Hobbs was going to mop the floor with her.

If Kari Lake is going up against Katie Hobbs, Kari's really going to need to raise her game.

Old 07-05-2021, 01:24 PM

19,808 posts, read 9,367,244 times
I almost felt sorry for the guy. He was almost writhing from the rational and logical "assault". I lost count of all the painful pauses and "Um . . well . . . um" kind of responses.

[i]And good for Kari Lake/I]! Personally, I admire her for being open-minded to change her mind when confronted with current Democratic craziness. (This refers to the reporter trying to "out" her for voting for a Democrat, which she admitted, rather than deny, excuse, or obfuscate.)

She was very poised and right on target, and I could see voting for her for POTUS.

She really turned the tables on him and put HIM on the hot seat while never once losing her cool.

Last edited by katharsis; 07-05-2021 at 01:56 PM..

Old 07-05-2021, 01:26 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
I don't know why conservatives even talk to the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party anymore. Why bother??

Old 07-05-2021, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I don't know why conservatives even talk to the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party anymore. Why bother??
It's the same reason posters like Clarallel, Tillman7, and others post nonsense Trump threads. They are constantly poking and stirring the pot. Most conservatives don't give them the time of day, but you never know where people are at in a point in time.

Ms. Lake obviously knows these people. She was in their midst. She knows how they work. Who better to go back in and rescue others from the fire.

Old 07-05-2021, 01:49 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,299,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Give her a term or two to get her feet wet and she could be presidential material - as long as the policies are good.

This is ten minutes worth your time. Squirm city for the reporter...

10 minutes of pure discomfort as candidate for AZ Governor, Kari Lake torches local reporter

He 100% would trash her in his story. That is the weasly MO of liberal reporters!

Old 07-05-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I almost felt sorry for the guy. He was almost writhing from the rational and logical "assault". I lost count of all the painful pauses and "Um . . well . . . um" kind of responses.

And good for Kari Hobbs! Personally, I admire her for being open-minded to change her mind when confronted with current Democratic craziness. (This refers to the reporter trying to "out" her for voting for a Democrat, which she admitted, rather than deny, excuse, or obfuscate.)

She was very poised and right on target, and I could see voting for her for POTUS.

She really turned the tables on him and put HIM on the hot seat while never once losing her cool.
Did you mean Kari Lake?

Katie Hobbs campaign was funded by Soros, the Clinton Foundation and possibly foreign nationals.

Hobbs called Trump supporters Neo Nazis on social media.

Old 07-05-2021, 01:55 PM

Here's the actual news report that took place in June using the clips from the interview in the OP.

Kari Lake defends donating to Democratic presidential candidates

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies