Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2021, 02:17 PM

23,569 posts, read 13,779,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Quitting isn't an option for some members of the military.
Yes, I was wondering about that. When they say "quit".....are they talking about desertion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2021, 02:19 PM

10,348 posts, read 3,949,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The military have always been unwitting guinea pigs for vaccines and other experiments (atomic tests). Will this finally push top military white hats over the edge to overthrow the current White House resident? Increasing evidence of election fraud has pushed them closer to that edge. Their first loyalty is to the Constitution.

“I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated. I introduced HR 3860 to prohibit any mandatory requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19. It now has 24 sponsors,” [Rep. Thomas]Massie wrote on Twitter.

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are safe, cheap and effective to prevent and treat Covid. Taxpayers are funding 'free' vaccines, don't forget.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...LOtWXMXw%3D%3D
Democrats would love this. They been wanting to weaken our military so it's easier for the CCP to take over.

Old 07-05-2021, 02:41 PM

23,612 posts, read 23,924,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
“I’ve been contacted by members of our voluntary military who say they will quit if the COVID vaccine is mandated.
Quit? The military? Is that a thing?

Old 07-05-2021, 03:09 PM

25,400 posts, read 18,536,692 times
I believe even military members can refuse to be part of a genetic experiment without facing disciplinary repercussions.

Old 07-05-2021, 05:13 PM

10,052 posts, read 6,349,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I believe even military members can refuse to be part of a genetic experiment without facing disciplinary repercussions.
Really? It will be interesting to see what repercussions they encounter.

Old 07-05-2021, 05:46 PM

3,600 posts, read 1,635,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Loads of them but they are all FDA approved.

Time to get highest efficacy Pfizer/Moderna FDA approved, do mass vaccination, and end the global covid pandemic!

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...-emergency-use

Old 07-05-2021, 06:14 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,629,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Just a continuation of the purge. Get rid of anyone who might think or act independently. They want order followers, period. People who will do as they're told, regardless of the constitutionality of the command.

Application of "woke" propaganda. Purging anyone with a patriotic social media profile. Now, it's anyone who won't put something in their body that they're told to, even if they don't want to. (My body, my choice?)

Anyone else see a concerning trend with what this administration is doing with our armed forces?

Couple that with the claim that "white supremacist domestic terrorism" is the greatest threat we face, when they label anyone who owns a Gadsden flag as a "white supremacist," and you should be able to see where this is headed.
Huh?

The military members are themselves saying that they’ll quit.
Nothing about forcing anyone out.

I do wonder, though, about that contract thingy that they each signed. How would quitting work exactly?

Old 07-05-2021, 06:15 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,374,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Time to get highest efficacy Pfizer/Moderna FDA approved, do mass vaccination, and end the global covid pandemic!

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...-emergency-use
Without cutting corners...right?

Old 07-05-2021, 06:19 PM

3,600 posts, read 1,635,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Without cutting corners...right?

Define cutting corners please. 331 million vaccine doses given so far in America over the last year! Needs to be FDA approved soon and will be...no more excuses to stay unvaccinated posing a risk to all. Time to end deaths and the covid pandemic!

Last edited by Fisherman99; 07-05-2021 at 06:30 PM..

Old 07-05-2021, 06:30 PM

56,954 posts, read 25,922,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Just a continuation of the purge. Get rid of anyone who might think or act independently. They want order followers, period. People who will do as they're told, regardless of the constitutionality of the command.

Application of "woke" propaganda. Purging anyone with a patriotic social media profile. Now, it's anyone who won't put something in their body that they're told to, even if they don't want to. (My body, my choice?)

Anyone else see a concerning trend with what this administration is doing with our armed forces?

Couple that with the claim that "white supremacist domestic terrorism" is the greatest threat we face, when they label anyone who owns a Gadsden flag as a "white supremacist," and you should be able to see where this is headed.
This is patently stupid and is a continuation of the red states and Trump Supporters anti-vaccine stance. Anyone that was going overseas would receive Typhus, Typhoid, Flu and Plague vaccines in the past not to mention all the anti-malarial and other drugs but suddenly we need independent thinkers in the military. Just more right wing pandering and protesting science.

I can't imagine this is a large amount of people but if the want to test the system with their career then go for it. Did they forget the pandemic putting an entire aircraft carrier at risk last year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies