Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you ok with the government knocking on your door to discuss vaccines?
Yes 66 24.00%
No 209 76.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 09:24 AM

36,492 posts, read 30,827,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGuitarist View Post
I just did a lil digging. Check this out:

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/how-to-p...-for-covid-19/

And here's the CDC information about the administration and distribution of the vaccines.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-19%20vaccines.

I might be interpreting the CDC the wrong way but it seems that it is keeping track on vaccinations.
Yes of total number of vaccinations and distribution of vaccinations.
Does not equate to a giant federal data base of individual names and personal information.
As you can see every state is different in collecting immunizations as well as releasing that information. And there is still an issue with releasing the private medical information to employees at a call center or individual civilians going door to door.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2021, 09:25 AM

58,958 posts, read 27,267,735 times
harris and biden can't find more people to go to the border to help the Border Agents but can find people to do this!

What is wrong with this picture?

Old 07-08-2021, 09:28 AM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGuitarist View Post
I just did a lil digging. Check this out:

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/how-to-p...-for-covid-19/

And here's the CDC information about the administration and distribution of the vaccines.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-19%20vaccines.

I might be interpreting the CDC the wrong way but it seems that it is keeping track on vaccinations.
It may not be perfect but they are working on it. They said using "NEW and existing technology" to gather data. Soon enough they will get it right and have an accurate list of haves and have nots.

Then what?

Old 07-08-2021, 09:35 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
I continue to think there is some kind of ulterior motive pushing these vaccines. I watched a video of an interview with the CEO of a medical laboratory testing company, who said that something like 85% of all tests that come back positive, do so not because of Covid, but because the test identifies something that is naturally occurring that Covid is related to - an element or something. It appears the video has been removed - imagine that. This jives with the actual numbers vs. the hysteria promoted by the media and govt.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:37 AM

36,492 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
It may not be perfect but they are working on it. They said using "NEW and existing technology" to gather data. Soon enough they will get it right and have an accurate list of haves and have nots.

Then what?
It is frightening to think that may actually come to be. It feels like Sci fi to me but so many things have come to pass that actually were Sci fi in my youth this would not surprise me.

What then is we are all doomed, complete slaves to an oppressive government.

Old 07-08-2021, 10:23 AM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
I would think at this point...no one needs "help"
...the people not getting vaccinated...don't want to be vaccinated

Biden is trying to pressure them into it.....

Joe Biden to Send Government Officials Door to Door Across America to Pressure People to Accept Vaccination

"President Joe Biden said Tuesday that he would be sending officials out to knock on people’s doors across America to pressure them to take the coronavirus vaccine.

“Now we need to go community by community, neighborhood by neighborhood, and often times door by door – literally knocking on doors to get help to the remaining people,†Biden said during his speech about coronavirus."

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...t-vaccination/
Typical liberal, big government knows best , nanny state bull sh*t ! Like many have already said Im sure. Bidens wording "to get help" to those who have not gotten it. Sounds kind of like their approach to voting.
Curious ... what is your first response going to be to someone showing up at your door asking if you have been vaccinated ? Mine will be something like., "Get the hell off my property!

https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/07/j...forts-reality/

Old 07-08-2021, 10:32 AM

5,204 posts, read 4,666,583 times
He should send them door to door and expose them to the hoax virus. Their belief in God will protect them. But just to be safe, probably cordon off their houses after the visit.

Old 07-08-2021, 10:48 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,711,220 times
No President in US History - not even Obama - comes close to matching Joe Biden's disdain for individual freedom. We're living a nightmare that could never, ever happen in our USA. We're living it, but we're still not believing it.

And we're supposed to believe 81 million people voted for this. Beam me up, Scotty.

Old 07-08-2021, 10:56 AM

19,797 posts, read 9,336,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
No President in US History - not even Obama - comes close to matching Joe Biden's disdain for individual freedom. We're living a nightmare that could never, ever happen in our USA. We're living it, but we're still not believing it.

And we're supposed to believe 81 million people voted for this. Beam me up, Scotty.
I agree with the BASIC premise, but I don't think Biden is behind it. I just do not think that he is now "with it" enough now to push any kind of agenda.

And, yes, I do think that he is a puppet put into office by those who seek to control him and the nation in general. I truly do not think, based on his record when he was younger, that we would now support the extreme leftist agenda if he was as mentally strong as he was even a dozen years ago.

Old 07-08-2021, 10:57 AM

45,203 posts, read 26,417,923 times
and how long after harrasing people over joining a vaccine experiment do they find other uses for the snitch drones?
This should be viewed as an unwelcome and disturbing precedent no matter how one feels about the "vaccine"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies