Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you ok with the government knocking on your door to discuss vaccines?
Yes 66 24.00%
No 209 76.00%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 02:35 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times

Advertisements

I'm fully vaxxed, so bring it on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2021, 02:40 PM

8,418 posts, read 4,575,875 times
I'll be willing to bet that the vaxed won't be receiving a visit. This will be expensive, it would much more efficient to only visit half the nation. Of course that will prove something, but nobody cares.

Old 07-09-2021, 02:46 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,654,429 times
LOL. I got the vaccine, but wouldn't discuss w/ a gov't official. Not gonna happen.

Old 07-09-2021, 02:49 PM

2,869 posts, read 1,149,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Did you get a card with your name and vaccination status? The government got a copy too.
Indeed.
So, with that information, there should be no need for the vaccine gestapo to show up at my front door.

Old 07-09-2021, 04:20 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
People who have not been vaccinated are a danger to themselves and everyone around them.
How so? If the vaccine works then shouldn't they just be a danger to themselves and others NOT vaccinated?

You DO realize that even with the greatly inflated numbers this thing is still 99.??% survivable, right?

Then again, why should you worry if all of the un-vaccinated die off...don't you believe the Earth is overpopulated?

...Problem solved...right?

Oh, and if you're so concerned about this shouldn't we be shutting down the border to at LEAST test and vaccinate the people flooding in?

Old 07-09-2021, 04:23 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
No, because we all know why they are there they will have been ordered to take notes on who has an American flag, red hats, Fox News mugs and a gas powered truck.

We know what this is all about.

The government database.

Old 07-09-2021, 04:32 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,371,609 times
Everybody please get the friggin’ vaccine so we don’t have to talk about this anymore. Remember yellow fever, small pox and polio? Yeah, me neither since they were eradicated decades ago thanks to the populace getting vaccinated and achieving herd immunity. We could do the same thing with COVID if all of you anti-vaxxer dummies got your heads out of your butt and got the friggin’ vaccine already.

Old 07-09-2021, 04:37 PM

8,418 posts, read 4,575,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Everybody please get the friggin’ vaccine so we don’t have to talk about this anymore. Remember yellow fever, small pox and polio? Yeah, me neither since they were eradicated decades ago thanks to the populace getting vaccinated and achieving herd immunity. We could do the same thing with COVID if all of you anti-vaxxer dummies got your heads out of your butt and got the friggin’ vaccine already.

If the Covid vaccines were the same as the ones you mention, very very few would have a problem. These are not like any vaccine we have ever had. They work differently and clearly the human body responds very differently. Oranges and poison apples comparison.

Old 07-09-2021, 04:45 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,162,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
if they come to my house, i will ask them to pray with me for a long time. then we will have a reading of the constitution.

I will bid them godspeed and hope they find an employer that isnt fascist.

That or sit them down for a bit of bible study. They'll run for the hills before you know it LOL. Better yet, tell them that you are Mormon and so glad they came to visit you. Then invite them in for a cup of coffee. Every time they bring up COVID, change to topic about the benefits of converting to Mormonism!

Old 07-09-2021, 04:46 PM

43,085 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Well they just may not be knocking on doors here in SC.
Remember...public health authority belong to states, not the federal government.

https://wpde.com/news/local/gov-mcma...nation-efforts
Governor Henry McMaster has asked the S.C. Board of Health and Environmental Control to prohibit 'door to door' vaccination efforts.

The news release states McMaster called on the board to “issue direction to agency leadership and to state and local healthcare organizations prohibiting the use of the Biden Administration’s 'targeted' 'door to door' tactics in the State’s ongoing vaccination efforts."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies