Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 04:46 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,357,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corascant View Post
Even the mainstream media is talking about this now, and the CDC has no credibility, AT ALL. They got caught lying about the heart inflammation by the vaccine for teenagers, until the FDA themselves called them out for it. They blatantly started manipulating the data and cooking the numbers by stopping counting the breakthrough infections of people with the vaccine. The CDC lied through it's teeth about how COVID was spread until the research proved them wrong. My wife and I ultimately did get the shot when our doctor recommended it--we're in a very high risk category--but there's no way our kids would get the vaccine and even less our young grandkids, COVID has posed almost no threat to them at all and yet the CDC keeps trying to push these vaccines. They're just corrupt marketers for Big Pharma under their current leadership, Biden would do himself a huge favor by firing all the CDC's top people and replacing them with someone more competent and neutral.
Ah, but aren't you forgetting that many people think that the Biden administration and the Democratic leadership are behind all the current misinformation and the Democrats were the ones who were first "hyping" the COVID threat and now are hyping the vaccines? I am convinced that the CDC is just part of the goal to give the government more power over us "little people." (However, as always, I could be wrong, of course!)

Last edited by katharsis; 07-07-2021 at 06:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2021, 05:12 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
From what I can tell through official sites, studies, personal experience and social media (the last of which I will agree is not a great source, but is helpful in what seems to be a near blackout on anything negative re: vaccination of kids and young adults), the risks of serious side effects from Covid and vaccine in the 5-18 year old range are about equal. Death from Covid in that range is probably much higher, but who knows since the CDC doesn’t take their own VAERS reporting system seriously, and any reported deaths are ‘coincidence and and not caused by the vaccine’.

So why am I not more willing to give my kids the shot, even while acknowledging that they likely have a greater chance of dying from Covid? Because the chances of that happening are SO slight. If I wasn’t freaked out over influenza for them, I’m certainly not going to overreact to Covid with a vaccine that is so new.
What the CDC has found is that deaths from the events reported to VAERS are not happening any more frequently than deaths from those vents in the general, unvaccinated population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
... more vaccine death reports than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years
Per VAERS itself no conclusions can be drawn just based on the number of reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corascant View Post
Even the mainstream media is talking about this now, and the CDC has no credibility, AT ALL. They got caught lying about the heart inflammation by the vaccine for teenagers, until the FDA themselves called them out for it. They by stopping counting the breakthrough infections of people with the vaccine. The CDC lied through it's teeth about how COVID was spread until the research proved them wrong. My wife and I ultimately did get the shot when our doctor recommended it--we're in a very high risk category--but there's no way our kids would get the vaccine and even less our young grandkids, COVID has posed almost no threat to them at all and yet the CDC keeps trying to push these vaccines. They're just corrupt marketers for Big Pharma under their current leadership, Biden would do himself a huge favor by firing all the CDC's top people and replacing them with someone more competent and neutral.
No one lied about myocarditis. It was investigated, and the public was advised of the investigation. The conclusion is that the risk of COVID-19, (which includes a higher risk of myocarditis than the vaccine) is higher than the risk of the vaccine. That is what people who do not want to vaccinate did not want to hear. CDC has not stopped counting breakthrough infections on the vaccines. They are just not randomly testing asymptomatic vaccinated people for the virus except at specific surveillance sites around the country.

Old 07-07-2021, 09:39 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Per VAERS itself no conclusions can be drawn just based on the number of reports.
Given all the BLATANT lying about Ivermectin, HCQ, women's menstrual cycles, myocarditis, and covid recovered ... I think it would be wise for people to start drawing conclusions.

And those conclusions arent hard.. both the UK yellow card system and EU database confirm the same crazy amounts of adverse events these vaccines are causing - LINK (scroll down 2 pages for the chart)

Close your eyes if you want.

Old 07-07-2021, 11:07 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
"17-year-old diagnosed with heart condition after receiving COVID vaccine" - LINK1, LINK2

Risk factors the CDC wont tell you
1. The EU database shows 70% of adverse effects happen to women
2. Younger people have more adverse reactions
3. Covid recovered have 3x the side effects and more hospitalizations - LINK1 , LINK2

For those keeping up, normally this happens after the 2nd dose of Pfizer/Moderna, BUT he was covid recovered. So it just took one shot, the 1st shot acted like a booster since he already had antibodies from covid.

Many teens in my kid's highschool(20+) are in the same situation and the CDC REFUSES TO TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING SET UP for a worse outcome/possible hospitalization/death because they already had covid.

THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN AVAILABLE FOR MONTHS... The CDC continues to lie till they cant, Israel was tracking the Myocarditis in MARCH because there were so many cases, but parents were never given a heads up till after they unleashed it on our children. After the teen rollout they conveniently figure it out and add it to the warning label...

-If you are covid recovered, avoid the vaccine if at all possible. Novavax vaccine is right around the corner and looks to be much safer.
-NEVER take the 2nd jab, adverse events are much higher

Other cases you wont hear much about since the media has betrayed us as well - LINK1, LINK2
Young people are least likely to have a serious case should that catch Covid (not that bad cases can't happen, but they are rare)

Young people are the MOST likely to have serious complications from the vaccines.

There has been the least testing done for the safety of the vaccine on younger people.

And if you've had Covid, the rate of reinfection is well under 1%, meaning naturally produced antibodies from an infection are over 99% effective, vs somewhere between 65 and 90% for a vaccine.

Tell me again, why is the Ministry of Propaganda demanding that young people and those previously infected take the vaccine?

Any college, university or employer that mandates a vaccine should be made wholly responsible for any negative side effects of the vaccine any of those people suffer.

Old 07-08-2021, 01:07 AM

59 posts, read 34,822 times
I think at the moment it is better to observe people who have been vaccinated.

Old 07-08-2021, 01:07 AM

3,606 posts, read 1,657,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
A medical person who works in a UK covid hospital ward posted that every patient now hospitalized for covid had been vaccinated, but caught covid anyway.
What vaccine? Fully vaccinated or just one shot? Link please...

That is disinformation...the opposite is actually true now...99% of covid deaths/hospitalizations are from the UNVACCINATED. Stop posting BS on here!

That could change in the future though as the unvaccinated keep spreading more dangerous variants posing a risk to ALL.

Accidentally repeated post...added link below...
https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...vailable-data/

Last edited by Fisherman99; 07-08-2021 at 01:31 AM..

Old 07-08-2021, 06:38 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,405,147 times
Quote:
But does it stop the spread, Fish thinks kids are spreading to adults? Isnt that happening either way?
Not 100%, nothing is 100% But look at real world data like Israel and LA county to see that over 95% of those spreading the disease, ending up in the hospital or dying are those that are unvaccinated.

Quote:
Many people who are pro-vaccine(Tess Laurie, Bret Weinstein, Peter McCullough, Robert Malone, Byram Bridle, and Steve Kirsch ) have flipped on these vaccines, more vaccine death reports than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years - LINK(scroll down 2 pages for the chart)
What you are doing here is committing the appeal to authority fallacy. No data provided. Many of these people are merely expressing their concerns based on pseudoscience, no actual data. These vaccine death reports you have cited have not been confirmed to be caused by the vaccine. You are making conclusive statements based unconfirmed reports.

Quote:
Especially for younger people, wait for long term studies or hold off till Novavax and see if it turns out safer.
We already have the data showing the effectiveness and safety of Novavax.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...=featured_home

Old 07-08-2021, 07:45 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,103,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
Not 100%, nothing is 100% But look at real world data like Israel and LA county to see that over 95% of those spreading the disease, ending up in the hospital or dying are those that are unvaccinated.
Vaccinated are dying from the delta variant. I also wouldnt do nothing if I had the virus, follow the I-mask protocol which wont drop you dead from a blood clot.

Quote:
What you are doing here is committing the appeal to authority fallacy. No data provided. Many of these people are merely expressing their concerns based on pseudoscience, no actual data.
They are all familiar with the data I posted above for Serger. And they ALL reference that data as the reason for flipping on these vaccines.

Steve Kirsch(2nd link)
"I recently learned that these vaccines have likely killed over 25,800 Americans (which I confirmed 3 different ways) and disabled at least 1,000,000 more. And we’re only halfway to the finish line. We need to PAUSE these vaccines NOW before more people are killed."

Quote:
We already have the data showing the effectiveness and safety of Novavax.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...=featured_home
I would like to see more real world data, but it looks good so far.

Last edited by Rom623; 07-08-2021 at 08:03 AM..

Old 07-08-2021, 04:44 PM

8,418 posts, read 4,576,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
I do worry about me and have to take care of elderly mom and special needs brother. Don't want them to die from dangerous covid variants that the unvaccinated are spreading! If allowing others to live as they choose significantly increases risk of the general public dying then we've got problems!

You've got nothing to worry about. Us unvaccinated will wear masks and observe social distancing just like always. Those work great, right?

Old 07-08-2021, 05:12 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Vaccinated are dying from the delta variant.

"I recently learned that these vaccines have likely killed over 25,800 Americans (which I confirmed 3 different ways) and disabled at least 1,000,000 more. And we’re only halfway to the finish line. We need to PAUSE these vaccines NOW before more people are killed.".
Far fewer are dying than would have without the vaccine.

Kirsch has a problem. He is soliciting funds to test treatments, so he has a conflict of interest. The vaccines are depriving him of people who need to be treated, which will make testing treatments much more difficult. He has a vested interest in people getting sick.

No, he has not "confirmed 3 different ways" that vaccines have killed over 25,800 Americans.

Quote:
This perfectly sums up the point of this thread, the CDC KNEW there was a signal from Israel among men under 30 in MARCH, but instead of pausing and investigating...

LETS EXPERIMENT ON OUR OWN CHILDREN AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!

wow... even against your fellow woman.
You really push the antivaccine sites. When you use JFK, Jr. as your go to expert your credibility really slips.

I have no idea what spontaneous abortions have to do with men under 30.

The myocarditis issue has been investigated and it was determined that the risk of COVID-19 (including myocarditis) is greater than the risk of the vaccines.

The vaccines are not causing miscarriages.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-724952235185

This is the article which your link uses as the source for its claim that the vaccine causes an 82% miscarriage rate. That is not the conclusion of the study, which found a miscarriage rate at the lower end of the expected range.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33882218/

Repeating misinformation is dangerous and can get people hurt if you persuade them not to vaccinate.

It is because I am a woman that I know how common abnormal menstrual bleeding is.

https://www.aafp.org/afp/2019/0401/p...re%20resources.

"Abnormal uterine bleeding is a common condition, with a prevalence of 10% to 30% among women of reproductive age."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies