Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 05:46 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,099,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Far fewer are dying than would have without the vaccine.

Kirsch has a problem. He is soliciting funds to test treatments, so he has a conflict of interest. The vaccines are depriving him of people who need to be treated, which will make testing treatments much more difficult. He has a vested interest in people getting sick.

No, he has not "confirmed 3 different ways" that vaccines have killed over 25,800 Americans.
Steve was pushing hard for the vaccine right from the start, he only recommended fluvoxamine or Ivermectin till you could get vaccinated. He and his daughters are vaccinated. He is already pushing the Novavax vaccine - LINK

BUT unlike many on this board(/cough Suzy), Steve is simply being honest with the data...The EU data is already showing Steve to be right, they are quickly climbing to 25k deaths as they start to match our vaccine rollout - LINK

Quote:
You really push the antivaccine sites. When you use JFK, Jr. as your go to expert your credibility really slips.
No one would have to go to RFK if our media was honest about the information and ya know was on our side... Interesting article about Italy, where informed consent is still alive and the news media actually cares - LINK

Quote:
I have no idea what spontaneous abortions have to do with men under 30.
I fixed the LINK

I started another thread for the miscarriages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2021, 05:51 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
My 3 teen age grandchildren all got Covid vaccinated today. They all had Covid last fall and were told there is no such thing as Natural Immunity. Also told they could not go to school this fall without being vaccinated.

Old 07-08-2021, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
My 3 teen age grandchildren all got Covid vaccinated today. They all had Covid last fall and were told there is no such thing as Natural Immunity. Also told they could not go to school this fall without being vaccinated.
They are going to keep lying till they cant. Thanks for sharing!

Old 07-08-2021, 11:52 PM

Quote:
The over 50 group are now highly vaccinated, so the demographics of cases and deaths are changing.

In December 2020 about 2.8% of deaths were under age 50. In June, 2021 it was about 9.1%.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

Plain English explanation that most COVID-19 deaths are unvaccinated people.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...vailable-data/

The European Database numbers are reports, not confirmed "injuries" and deaths.

There is no reliable evidence that ivermectin does anything for COVID-19.
Well sure, if you close your eyes and pretend there are no vaccine death/injuries, more than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years, then of course.

And you dont believe the over 60 trials of Ivermectin reducing hospitalizations by 80+%

I mean if we just ignore all the data and do what mother may I says, I see your point..

Old 07-09-2021, 12:00 AM

37,103 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Well sure, if you close your eyes and pretend there are no vaccine death/injuries, more than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years, then of course.

And you dont believe the over 60 trials of Ivermectin reducing hospitalizations by 80+%

I mean if we just ignore all the data and do what mother may I says, I see your point..
Please give us a peer reviewed source that confirms how many "deaths/injuries" there have been from the vaccines. VAERS, UK Yellow Card, and EU Database cannot give you that information. Neither can RFK, Jr.

There are no good prospective, randomized, controlled trials of ivermectin. "Trials" that include 80% people who would get better without ivermectin do not prove anything.

Old 07-09-2021, 04:03 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Quote:
Please give us a peer reviewed source that confirms how many "deaths/injuries" there have been from the vaccines. VAERS, UK Yellow Card, and EU Database cannot give you that information. Neither can RFK, Jr.
That's just the problem, isn't it?
Were left with having to form out own conclusions.
And is it can't or don't intend to?

Old 07-09-2021, 04:36 AM

37,103 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
That's just the problem, isn't it?
Were left with having to form out own conclusions.
And is it can't or don't intend to?
It cannot.

The idea is to make a collection of all events after vaccination that might be a result of the vaccine. You ask doctors, patients, and - many people do not realize this - vaccine makers - to report any symptoms or conditions that happen after taking the vaccine, whether they think it is due to the vaccine or not. Then, the investigators at VAERS go through the reports and look for patterns, in essence making piles of similar events, to see if a specific pile looks like it is higher than would be expected if you were looking at the same events in the general population. Such piles are then further investigated.

Most piles that get high are symptoms common to all vaccines: sore arms, fever, muscle aches, fatigue, that are due to activation of the immune system. After a while most docs stop reporting those because they are known to happen and the frequency becomes clear. It is pretty much a waste of time to do the report and count them. They are not a reason to not give the vaccine.

More serious events most often turn out not to be happening more often than would be expected than in the general population. For example, an 80 year old with known coronary artery disease has a heart attack and the total number of 80 year olds with heart attacks is what would be expected in that age range. If the vaccine was causing heart attacks you would expect to see more heart attacks in that group.

A few, like the blood clot issue with J&J, turn out to be higher than expected, while still rare. The latest figure I can find is 28 cases at 8.7 million doses administered. That is why giving the J&J vaccine was resumed: the disease is a lot more dangerous, causing many more people to have clots that the vaccine will.

Myocarditis was evaluated in a similar fashion, with the finding that there appears to be an association, but that fortunately it most often gets better with no lasting issues. Again, the disease is more dangerous, and the risk of myocarditis is higher with it.

People keep trying to draw conclusions just from the number of reports. You cannot do that. If there are 1000 death reports you do not know whether they were from 1000 different causes or a handful of causes.

Old 07-09-2021, 04:42 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,990,227 times
It is more risky to give someone a peanut than one of these vaccines.

Old 07-09-2021, 05:13 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Quote:
It cannot.

People keep trying to draw conclusions just from the number of reports. You cannot do that. If there are 1000 death reports you do not know whether they were from 1000 different causes or a handful of causes.
Exactly, therefore we are left with forming our own conclusions by reading reports from around the world which is a step above 'deny everything'.

Old 07-09-2021, 05:21 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLcycler View Post
Vaxxing the age group with like a 0.0000003% death rate makes perfect sense...
Yes, because they age yearly.
Get vaccinated as soon as they can. My entire family including 12-18 year old's have gotten their vaccines. Nothing more then sore arms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies