Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2021, 11:49 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
The straight males who molest little girls are… Bisexual? See how you can’t even make sense in what you’re posting?
The subject is male homosexuality . young boys.. Married men having sex with boys. Bi-sexual.

Old 07-09-2021, 11:49 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
It’s not an argument, it’s my personal truth and that of thousands of others who had to navigate the hateful maze of cultural intolerance in our youth without supportive resources. Now that things are thankfully getting better for future generations, you want to turn back the clock and make it so that someone can only be at peace with themselves as gay after they’ve had to endure years of educational programming extolling them to be different.
Where the hell did you go to school??

Old 07-09-2021, 11:52 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
kids are smarter than you think they are
Another intolerant argument. So you are saying yeah, damn right they should have to run the same gauntlet today if they want to arrive at the same destination. A gay kid, absent any supportive environment from parents and teachers, should be able to figure it out on his own, if he’s smart enough, and then maybe if he does I’ll accept he could be legitly gay.

Old 07-09-2021, 11:54 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
The truth is that you have to try and find some way to paint all gay people as evil, because that’s what your bible tells you about gay people, that we are bad, and you’ll go with Bronze Age legal codes over 21st century psychology if it keeps your religious worldview intact.
Whose viewpoint are we talking about ? Gays made the move to put out this song.

Do you support that song ? Do you? Do you think that gays have the right to go after the children?

If you do then you support evil. Plain and simple. Leave the children alone!!

Fact is I don't think all gays are all bad.. I feel sorry for them. They know not what they do. I hate the sin they commit against themselves . I have a right to my beliefs and I know that this song is offensive and they put it out . They are radical. They are pushing and pushing their agenda. They will NEVER BE SATISFIED because they know inside it is wrong . The whole world could say it is OK and they would still be unsatified with themselves and still push for more power.

Old 07-09-2021, 11:54 AM

230 posts, read 97,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Homosexuals commit 33% of pedophilia yet they suppose to only be 2% of the population. !6 times greater than the regular population.

Gay magazines publish pro Nambla stories . Nambla members go to gay centers and are welcome.

It is the slippery slope, we fell on it when we allowed legal partnership. See how quickly things have picked up since the 1990s!

It never ends, it keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Old 07-09-2021, 11:58 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
The scientific consensus is that homosexuality is not a moral decision but born and/or ingrained at an early age.
What makes you think your morals are more decent than gays?
Certainly religious faith, and a sound argument can be made that all the people who wield the power and image of a "God" telling them how to please him, usually with some benefit to themselves, are the ones with lower morals- not the ones who do not.
Science hasn’t proven anything about the rainbow of letters. Nothing, zero. There is no gay gene. That is fact and cannot be denied. What there is, is a lot of evidence that “suggests” gay may be the result of environmental factors. It’s not settled of course, but don’t peddle the lie that science has proven being gay is biological.

Funny how you just proved my point. Instead of standing up for the innocence of children, you instead have chosen to mock those who have religious beliefs and play some word game around morality. I don’t care what the group is, if they are “targeting” children for some self serving purpose, I have a problem with that, and you should too.

Old 07-09-2021, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Whose viewpoint are we talking about ? Gays made the move to put out this song.

Do you support that song ? Do you? Do you think that gays have the right to go after the children?

If you do then you support evil. Plain and simple. Leave the children alone!!
I’ve already answered in the negative up thread. Notice how you disregarded my answer and instead projected a positive one in its place just so it would make it easier for you to continue to regard me as an evil person. I understand that you need all gays to be evil for your religious doctrine to make sense to you, but it’s just not the case.

Also, no it wouldn’t be the case that I supported evil even if I was ok with the song, it was just satire, see that’s just your need to regard me as an evil person no matter what I say.

Old 07-09-2021, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Science hasn’t proven anything about the rainbow of letters. Nothing, zero. There is no gay gene. That is fact and cannot be denied. What there is, is a lot of evidence that “suggests” gay may be the result of environmental factors. It’s not settled of course, but don’t peddle the lie that science has proven being gay is biological.

Funny how you just proved my point. Instead of standing up for the innocence of children, you instead have chosen to mock those who have religious beliefs and play some word game around morality. I don’t care what the group is, if they are “targeting” children for some self serving purpose, I have a problem with that, and you should too.
Significant biological factors have been documented. The fact it was not reduced to a single gene does not change that. The expression of most human traits is not controlled by a single gene.

Old 07-09-2021, 12:00 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
Quote:
Homosexuals commit 33% of pedophilia yet they suppose to only be 2% of the population. !6 times greater than the regular population.

Gay magazines publish pro Nambla stories . Nambla members go to gay centers and are welcome.
What Chick tract did you get that information from?

Old 07-09-2021, 12:02 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Another intolerant argument. So you are saying yeah, damn right they should have to run the same gauntlet today if they want to arrive at the same destination. A gay kid, absent any supportive environment from parents and teachers, should be able to figure it out on his own, if he’s smart enough, and then maybe if he does I’ll accept he could be legitly gay.
Well, you always have a gay men's chorus to make you feel good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies