Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2021, 06:30 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Faux outrage driven by faux reading comprehension difficulty.

It says:
We’ll convert your children
We’ll make them tolerant and fair

That is, the conversion is from intolerant to tolerant.

We’re coming for your children
Your children will care about
Fairness and justice for others
Your children will work to convert
All their sisters and brothers
Then soon we’re almost certain
Your kids will start convertin’ you!

You are being completely disingenuous and you should be embarrassed

I am not at all embarrassed. I speak the truth.

Yes, Many adults with children come out at a later age. Convertin you. to the lifestyle as being on the radar .

Once someone in their mind accepts gayness they are opened to it themselves. They can marry Susy or John. Better think deeper . Much deeper.

North American Man/boy LOVE Association. So you think it is OK to accept the sex acts of men with men and women with women and that children should be brought up accepting it too? I don't think you even know what I am saying..

That it is mainstream acceptable for children to say men having sex with men is normal and acceptable creating an option for them . Right? Children are very impressionable and led easily .

The gays use the fact that many Christians do not accept the sexual acts they do. Right.... and I am one of them. I do not hate the person . Fact is we are taught in the name of Jesus to love the sinner and hate the sin. We can do that . We can love the homosexual but do not accept or tolerate the sexual act at all. I speak for God . It is his words . And to tell children it is acceptable is flat out wrong. That is what you find acceptable. I do not.

Sex can be a drug. It has been used as a tool to exploit children in the worst way possible. Parenting means protector of ones children and this is not just for Christians. Sexualizing children is now on the lefts agenda. Look up sexualizing children and find out how they are taking the childrens minds over .

Children are the target here. I find that unacceptable . Leave the children alone!!

Old 07-09-2021, 07:01 AM

230 posts, read 97,597 times
Those insane bible thumpy conservatives were right, AGAIN. You allow legal partnership, that will lead to gay marriage, which will lead to transgenders, which will lead to the LGBTQZ community coming for the children.

Drag queen story hour coming to a city near you. If Satan were real and he was as really beautiful and smart like the bible claims he is, perhaps he wouldn't try fire and violence to control us, maybe it be through some clever method, using love and music.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:21 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is a sex act that make them a homosexual.
You are seriously misinformed and looking for any information that will confirm your existing anti-gay animus. The vast majority of gay people are not gay because of any sort of sexual abuse. I knew I was gay by the age of 13, I was never sexually abused by anyone.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:22 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,812,515 times
There's another thread about this. It's satire, but that is lost to Republicans. Republicans will use anything they can as a weapon against gay people. I don't think there's any group that Republicans hate more and with more foaming at the mouth ferocity than the LGBTQ community, period.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
You are seriously misinformed and looking for any information that will confirm your existing anti-gay animus. The vast majority of gay people are not gay because of any sort of sexual abuse. I knew I was gay by the age of 13, I was never sexually abused by anyone.
Jerry Falwell published a pamphlet in the 80s about homosexuality, the causes, and the cure and most Republicans still cling to his talking points. Just like most Republicans believe NAMBLA is a thing that is embraced by gay people and of course because of that, all gays are pedophiles. I doubt anyone who isn't a conservative Republican has even ever heard of NAMBLA or if they have, they heard about it from a Republican.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:26 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,192,887 times
OP, your satire detect-o-meter needs a tuneup.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:27 AM

9,137 posts, read 6,185,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
There's another thread about this. It's satire, but that is lost to SOME Republicans. SOME Republicans will use anything they can as a weapon against gay people. I don't think there's any group that SOME Republicans hate more and with more foaming at the mouth ferocity than the LGBTQ community, period.

In your zeal to attack [all of] them, you forgot the appropriate modifiers. People have to remember that there is no ALL when labeling groups of people.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:31 AM

552 posts, read 223,257 times
Quote:
There's another thread about this. It's satire, but that is lost to Republicans. Republicans will use anything they can as a weapon against gay people. I don't think there's any group that Republicans hate more and with more foaming at the mouth ferocity than the LGBTQ community, period.
Could not rep you again. Best, most truthful post here. 100%.

Besides, I think the one who is actually "Coming for Your Children" is a 40 yr. old Louisville, Ky.
man named Robby Wildt. https://www.wave3.com/2021/07/07/nei...alley-station/

Wildt jumped out of his car in broad daylight and pulled a 6 yr. old girl off of her bicycle, then kidnapped her in his car.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:31 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
It is not the people , it is the sex act that is being pushed on the children. The song was born out of satan.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is not the people , it is the sex act that is being pushed on the children.
Republicans have been going at the "all gay people are pedophiles" narrative since the 1980s, but do you have any evidence? This song is SATIRE...not evidence that all gay people are pedophiles. I know, I know...NAMBLA. Apparently all gay people support NAMBLA according to the GOP, even though the only time I ever heard of it was in church back in the 90s when my pastor was screaming about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies