Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2021, 07:37 AM

2,082 posts, read 924,748 times

Advertisements

The gays pushed their agenda and got push back and they are now sad

Old 07-09-2021, 07:37 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
The photo that The Modern Philosopher posted says it all.

The look on the guys face with the rainbow tank top says it all. He is thinking "Is this what America is becoming?" and "My daughter is going to have a million questions I will have to answer on the way home".

His daughter is like "What is that?"

There is nothing wrong with the philosophy of Live and Let Live but no one likes to be subjected to things they do not agree with. As some have pointed out here in a general way that is gay people for Republicans but in turn it could be guns and the Second amendment for Democrats or how about a MAGA hat?

Old 07-09-2021, 07:39 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,931,272 times
LOL

It's amazing how some self-deprecating humor gets a certain political base completely bent out of shape.

I'm more worried about religious leaders in organizations like the RCC than 'those gays' coming for our children.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:40 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Jerry Falwell published a pamphlet in the 80s about homosexuality, the causes, and the cure and most Republicans still cling to his talking points. Just like most Republicans believe NAMBLA is a thing that is embraced by gay people and of course because of that, all gays are pedophiles. I doubt anyone who isn't a conservative Republican has even ever heard of NAMBLA or if they have, they heard about it from a Republican.
They used to march together for their rights. Because of the pushback on pederasty , Nambla has gone underground to hide . Now they are singing about coming for the children . And not just tolerance. Indoctrination. Satan transforming into an angel of light ..trying to make it acceptable . It is happening as I read the posts and reactions of many. Desensitizing can rationalize anything and sex between men and children will be the next acceptable norm pushed by them.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
You are seriously misinformed and looking for any information that will confirm your existing anti-gay animus. The vast majority of gay people are not gay because of any sort of sexual abuse. I knew I was gay by the age of 13, I was never sexually abused by anyone.
I never said that. If it is acceptable it is a route to take and it is not the best life.

You think you were born that way but it was a decision or you were ensnared. It is a behavior not an identity.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Jerry Falwell published a pamphlet in the 80s about homosexuality, the causes, and the cure and most Republicans still cling to his talking points. Just like most Republicans believe NAMBLA is a thing that is embraced by gay people and of course because of that, all gays are pedophiles. I doubt anyone who isn't a conservative Republican has even ever heard of NAMBLA or if they have, they heard about it from a Republican.
Our government is very aware of it.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:47 AM

4,477 posts, read 3,302,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
This is funny. Whats the problem here? Theyre not saying theyre trying to make your kids gay, just steer them away from intolerance.
By being intolerant themselves?

And isn't Gay Men's Chorus just a little anachronistic and segregationist?

Old 07-09-2021, 07:47 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It was a decision or you were ensnared
Nay, as I told you I was never “ensnared” into anything. In fact I had the strongest possible push not to be gay considering that my father was an anti-gay church leader.

And no I never chose to be gay any more than you chose to be straight. Can you simply decide to be attracted to the same sex right now? No, you cannot.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:48 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You think you were born that way but it was a decision or you were ensnared. It is a behavior not an identity.
Believe me, if I could be heterosexual I would be. It would make life in this society so much easier.

I spent DECADES trying to pray for God to take away the curse of same-sex attraction. I did conversion therapy and did absolute nothing but screw up my mental health.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:49 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
The " oppressed" people will always try to make noise. Make themself the center of attention. If you are not bothered with homosexuality in this case, you should just simply see this as a joke. Sometimes it's just better to go along with it because at the end of the day they are still going to be mad about something..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies