Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2021, 12:31 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
That video is fantastic. White liberals need to watch it.
So I watched it. I'm a white liberal and certainly don't mind my state requires showing an ID before I vote. I'm fully glad it means the poll worker will never have to surprise me by pointing out to me my signature signifying that I already voted.

Lots of Republicans in office will tell you there was no fraud massive enough to change the outcome of the election.

If I'm right, at least some Republican state legislatures approved of some form of mail in voting in response to the Pandemic.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 07-10-2021 at 12:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2021, 12:40 AM

764 posts, read 298,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Gee, it's almost like one candidate was fine with mail in votes and the other went on the rampage against them. And it's almost like for some states at least, like Pennsylvania, mail in ballots weren't allowed to start being counted until the polls closed. Or that big cities often leaned towards the side OK with mail in, meaning there were a lot of them to count after the polls closed in addition to the in-person ones.

Couldn't be anything like that...instead it really was secret ballot stuffing so good that no significant evidence (I've looked at documents for the many court cases and figured out the flaws in other supposed evidence) has shown up yet months later.
Funny thing is Trump was not against mail in voting in the Republican leaning states like Ohio and Florida. It was only in the states where he knew the outcome would be close like PA and MI that he was so strongly against it.

Old 07-10-2021, 12:48 AM

764 posts, read 298,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
You embellished on your story. The claim 30,000 potential illegal votes. Potential? I bought a lottery ticket. Its potentially worth millions of dollars. And why are these potential votes? Simply people who moved at least a month before the election. Did they vote for Biden or Trump or not vote at all? Did any of them vote illegally? One would assume any illegal votes would likely be split between Trump and Biden and not change the election at all.
Correct this article doesn't claim that fraud actual happened, but rather it might have. That doesn’t matter with the stop the steal crowd though they get these nuggets of half truths and then just run with it like it is gospel.

Old 07-10-2021, 01:43 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So to you was Trump America's best president since Ronald Reagan or since Abraham Lincoln? Hint: Roger Stone, who Trump pardoned, thinks Trump was the best president since Lincoln.
I fail to see how you were able to extrapolate the above erroneous conclusion from my post. Just another leftist attempt to deflect from the crux of the matter.

Old 07-10-2021, 03:39 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You're going to get your redress in 16 short months.
It's not my redress, buddy, and never was. Or would be.

I'm an Idahoan, and I plan to stay here, and I don't care what happens in Georgia at all. It's their getalong, not mine.

Old 07-10-2021, 03:45 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
Funny thing is Trump was not against mail in voting in the Republican leaning states like Ohio and Florida. It was only in the states where he knew the outcome would be close like PA and MI that he was so strongly against it.
Didn't he mail in his own vote? I believe he did; he was still registered in New York, but he never showed up there to vote.

Good for me but not for thee.

Old 07-10-2021, 03:49 AM

9,501 posts, read 4,330,439 times
Holy mama. Can we just let this go? I voted for Trump. I would do it again. This relentless voter fraud nonsense simply validates accusations that Trump's base are nuts. Please stop.

Old 07-10-2021, 04:27 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,111,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
True. I've never heard him mention Utah, for example, even though we almost all vote by mail.

Old 07-10-2021, 05:19 AM

10,724 posts, read 4,333,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Holy mama. Can we just let this go? I voted for Trump. I would do it again. This relentless voter fraud nonsense simply validates accusations that Trump's base are nuts. Please stop.
The destruction caused by BLM, often putting black shop owners out of business, and the demand of defunding the police (when places like Chicago need to double their police force) is evidence that the left-wing are the biggest nuts in America.
Questioning an election result is nothing, when compared to the BLM lunacy....

Old 07-10-2021, 05:23 AM

10,724 posts, read 4,333,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
True. I've never heard him mention Utah, for example, even though we almost all vote by mail.
But places that are known for voting by mail in the past, have mastered the process, so there is no concern about it.
Places that just suddenly started pushing it last year, because of the pandemic, are the states that Trump was worried about mishandling the votes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies