Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 03:48 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan10 View Post
There is a WHOLE lot more than we can do than complain.

Elections can have consequences....
The lefties do not realize that the federal government can put so much debt on us that it could bankrupt this nation.

Many people are realizing that the good years were Trump years .. Now with Biden in, We have inflation , Biden making incredibly crazy decisions , opened border , attacking our independence from OPEC.. and being stupid daily. Allowing the left marxists to take over is one of the dumbest moves I have ever seen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2021, 06:45 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I am a free thinker and don't need to join some group to think.
Really? You do know that free thinkers reject religion. Right?

Old 07-15-2021, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Really? You do know that free thinkers reject religion. Right?
Free thinkers, they way you put it would have to reject everything.. which is nuts.

Free thinkers use their own brain and don't have to listen to someone else's equation of what to think.. many have a brain and don't follow every crazy thing.. fact is marxists are in the school system, they state they are in the school system. I don't have to say their are marxists out of the blue .. no I hear what they have to say. BLM stated also they are Trained Marxists. Obama went to a Black Liberation Church which is marxist. Anyone can see that if they say they are a marxist they are a marxist.

When you say Religion , that could mean many things. I believe in God . I was born in this world and have come to the conclusion on my own that there is a higher force that created this world and that force is God. No one got here on their own. They came from nothing . Before anyone's parents were alive it was planned by a higher power to create us.

Science is the mere study of what God has created. Man has a lot to learn because it isn't so simple to even understand our very intricate body , mind and spirit.

So it is my own thinking that has decided that God is here, created it all and he allows us to have a free mind to make our own decisions in this life.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:45 PM

3,418 posts, read 7,787,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
https://www.politico.com/interactive...nal-amendment/

Do you like the idea above. Do you think it preserves, protects and defends the Constitution of the US? Do you think nonpolitical people appointed by who knows to oversee all actions of the federal government is a splendid idea?
No. It is a terrible idea.

Quote:
That was written by our new supreme unelected leader Kendi.
This guy seems to have triggered you. I never heard of him before this. He writes an internet article wanting a Constitutional Amendment about racism. This won’t go anywhere but he has the right to publish this and work on it through the appropriate channels, just like any of us.

Quote:
You all need to wake up. You’re not paying very close attention to much of anything and you’re being taken advantage of and we are all losing because of it.
So now you are blaming us (collectively)? This is all our fault? What are YOU doing about it?

Quote:
I don't even know what supposed Q is.. I am a free thinker and don't need to join some group to think. Maybe if you looked at what they are saying and they are all saying the same things.. even the FBI leaked to MSM.. Marxists professors have been in the colleges for decades. We know them by their own words.
I don’t believe you have never heard of Q before this. You’ve explained yourself so I’ll just have to leave it at that. The comment about the FBI doesn’t make sense. If the Marxists professors ahem been in the colleges for years what is different about it now? What have they been doing all this time?

Quote:
Holy crap there’s some absolute morons on this board.

You can literally put a link up from the founding members of Critical Race Theory calling themselves Marxist and that’s still not enough for The Morons.

You can literally point to the leading advocate of Critical Pedagogy saying the school must be changed to a “critical†learning environment to cast off old political and economic systems and The Morons will come out and say that it’s all made up, it’s not real and it’s not happening.

You can literally point to where CRT is diametrically opposed to the US Constitution, at least as it currently is, and the morons go to another thread to continue spreading lies.

The Morons are propaganda artist not here at all for discussion. They’re saboteurs and useful idiots who do not contribute anything but instead actively try to hide information that they do not like, or that doesn’t comport, by spamming threads with useless blather that simply makes sure the other Morons who can’t click past page one will never see any relevant info.

Ironically these are all the same people that dismissed my predictions of the left overplaying their hand after the Jan. 6th, 2021 Citizen’s Investigation at the Capitol.

Snickering
JACL
Up until the above post I thought you put together a reasonably cohesive argument. I don’t agree with your interpretations or conclusions but at least there was some reasoning behind it. Plus you used sources other than Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times. And you did it without name calling...until the above post.

Old 07-19-2021, 09:21 AM

1,199 posts, read 617,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
LOL, I just watched SPAM! Should I help him make money by buying his book?
I would like to bury my head in the sand too. I would love to pretend this isn't happening but I'm a realist and consider myself open-minded no matter how ugly the truth is.

Old 07-19-2021, 09:28 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
The MSM hides the truth from you. It is all true.

Until someone supplies credible evidence supporting that accusation, it's baseless allegation, nothing more.

Although since we hear constant crowing about FOX's high ratings, I guess it's likely true about that part of the MSM.

Old 07-19-2021, 09:29 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,486 times
When is this Marxist going to destroy America exactly? I am planning my summer vacations and want to calendar them in before the country is destroyed. Although, I could go to Cabo in the fall since it might be too hot now and Mexico will be safe since the OP said this Marxist is destroying only America. Hopefully this chap will get it done after August.

Old 07-19-2021, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
When is this Marxist going to destroy America exactly? I am planning my summer vacations and want to calendar them in before the country is destroyed. Although, I could go to Cabo in the fall since it might be too hot now and Mexico will be safe since the OP said this Marxist is destroying only America. Hopefully this chap will get it done after August.
Many people just like you found they had Communist leaders before they even realized it..It happens like this...

Why can't I say anything anymore without my neighbor turning me in.... I have no choices anymore. The state run media tells me what to think now. I can't buy this anymore. Things are being rationed.

The ruling class is getting all the stuff and all I get is more taxes .. No one has an incentive to create anything and the economy is stagnant. Costs are going up and my paycheck is going down.

This is communism and it is through osmosis it happens.. the transition is slight because it takes time for it to turn without anyone realizing it if they don't look for it and see the changes , many changes happening. So stay blind . Communists call those that have no idea what is taking place.. useful idiots.. they are brainwashed looking at the shiney object of Trump to notice a thing..

Old 07-19-2021, 09:55 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,717,300 times
Quote:

This is communism and it is through osmosis it happens.. the transition is slight because it takes time for it to turn without anyone realizing it if they don't look for it and see the changes , many changes happening. So stay blind . Communists call those that have no idea what is taking place.. useful idiots.. they are brainwashed looking at the shiney object of Trump to notice a thing..
who is the top most influential Communist in America today?

Old 07-19-2021, 03:20 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,291,593 times
Quote:
They want to destroy our identity as a sovereign nation and this nation is unlike any other. We stand for freedom and they want Marxism. The very rich want globalism and they want a global world. WAKE UP PEOPLE! They want to take down every symbol of being an American. Our flag, our anthem, our Constitution, Our balance of power in the senate and Supreme Court. They don't hate America, They want to replace America to a Marxist society.

They want to get rid of the Electoral College, Change voting systems, squash the States Rights, Abolish Freedom, make our sports arenas political, ruin the family unit, do away with God all together, take down our morality . Sexualize children, defame our past presidents as evil and kill patriotism.

They are working day and night to cancel anyone that stands for America. They will use race, division, hate TV, communist professors, teachers unions, big tech, our FBI and CIA, our justice system full of radical thinkers, take complete control of industries, open up our borders in a pandemic, mandate laws against the people, use group think in our Fake News Networks . They have been working to destroy us and all that defines America.

They know how communists used the useful idiots who follow them and fight for them to accomplish their goals. It is under a banner and they know that no matter what they do , the useful idiots will back them no matter how radical they become. This is their brainwashing . Their allegiance to that banner makes their common sense completely useless and void.

Even in Hitlers day, many carried out the most horrid extreme radical atrocities known to man because Hitler, the banner directed them to do so. When all rational thinking is gone , mankind can do and think it is OK , and this has been proven. The banner of group think is all that matters and their allegiance is more important that moral judgement. They are so brainwashed , they can do the most atrocious things and think it is for the greater good. This is why the left wants to destroy all morality, God, right from wrong, truth is destroyed and this is happening today.

They have no values for children. They don't believe in purity, goodness, preserving that which is good and decent. They use hidden messaging in movies, on tv to accept the unacceptable. They wear the masses down to think that the new normal is justified because of their conditioning of acceptance. It is lighten up man, it's not that bad. I think it was funny.

The justification of evil is a tool the left uses daily. One must think about what they accept because Hitler is proof that people can be led down an evil path. We need to see what is happening today and it is a corrupt system in the leftist minds that want to change us. Don't be a useful idiot! Stand with America because America is are only hope of Freedom in this world.
Does anyone else see the pure unadulterated irony in a Trump supporter accusing the Democrats of group think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies