Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2021, 03:33 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I feel like I'm having a discussion with someone who thinks there's a tracking microchip in the COVID vaccine or Neil Armstrong didn't walk on the moon.

Honestly.
Thank you for sharing your "feelings" with us, I guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2021, 03:34 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
I feel like I'm having a discussion with someone who thinks there's a tracking microchip in the COVID vaccine or Neil Armstrong didn't walk on the moon.

Honestly.
You didn't address his point, you just said something.

Old 07-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 2 days ago)

35,607 posts, read 17,927,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
If they did they would have investigated Hillary. Why did she have her phone destroyed and deleted her emails and why was she using her private server at home…. Things that should have been investigated, not ignored.
Comey DID investigate her, and in fact, it's likely that his letter just before the election cost her the election. It appeared he was prepared to charge her with a crime.

But. He didn't. That looks shady as hell to me, to send a letter out on Oct. 28 making it appear a presidential candidate would soon likely be charged with a crime and then after the election whoops, guess not, nothing here to see.

Old 07-11-2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Maybe the field agents aren’t corrupt, but the top feds are.
I am sure that many of the line field agents are men and women of integrity. But the corruption we have seen is sadly not entirely confined to top executives. Also, the pattern and practice of disgracefully biased and even weaponized partisan behavior has been remarkably consistent for a number of years now. As a result, these agencies - and quite a few others - are not trustworthy to equally protect the rights of Americans in a principled, lawful and evenhanded manner.

Old 07-11-2021, 03:38 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
So you're saying that by suppressing the truth it will heal the nation? Too late for that, I see no way the nation can survive what the left has been are are doing. By the time another election comes along, the country will be lost, it will be impossible to undo the damage the radical left is doing to America. Say hello to Marxist America. Your children and grandchildren will pay the price for for those with their heads buried in the sand.
The most egregious thing is the Democrat's legitimization of violence. That is the reason they either looked away or supported the riots. It was an election year so they allowed the burning, assaults and murders, knowing the "message" it would send. And it worked.

The Party moved from Liar to Brute.

Old 07-11-2021, 03:38 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Comey DID investigate her, and in fact, it's likely that his letter just before the election cost her the election. It appeared he was prepared to charge her with a crime.

But. He didn't. That looks shady as hell to me, to send a letter out on Oct. 28 making it appear a presidential candidate would soon likely be charged with a crime and then whoops, guess not, nothing here to see.
Plus lying by omission with the fact that he simultaneously did NOT disclose the fact that Trump was also under FBI investigation despite deciding he had to make this disclosure with respect to just one of the candidates

Old 07-11-2021, 03:40 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:

But. He didn't. That looks shady as hell to me, to send a letter out on Oct. 28 making it appear a presidential candidate would soon likely be charged with a crime and then after the election whoops, guess not, nothing here to see.
It was shady, and I’m sure a lot heads in power would have rolled along with hers.

Old 07-11-2021, 03:42 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
Quote:
Is there any adult on this forum, who doesn't think the FBI keeps tabs on front runner presidential candidates, and their supporters?

There's a reason we're a damn secure country, with respect to organized attacks on the populace or our elected leaders.

Because the FBI has eyes in the back of their heads.

And thank god for that.
Cool, so where’s the dirt on Hillary, Biden and Obama?

Old 07-11-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
It was shady, and I’m sure a lot heads in power would have rolled along with hers.
Don't forget the immunity agreements. They were protected after that.

Old 07-11-2021, 03:43 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,990,227 times
The democrats are trying to create a one party dictatorship where the people are dependent on the government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies