Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2021, 11:42 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,656,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/covi...ccination.html

This says 750 people died since June 25th of COVID despite being fully vaccinated. I hear it's worse in England. I understand you want everyone to get the vaccine and all, but you don't have to lie to people. Then people will be suspicious of your motives. It works the same way when government pushes stuff on people while lying bigly.

FACT...over 99% of ALL US covid hospitalizations/deaths due to the unvaccinated

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...e-unvaccinated

Last edited by Fisherman99; 07-11-2021 at 11:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2021, 12:24 AM

3,606 posts, read 1,656,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyKongWithABong View Post
He should go back to making movies with 14 year old humor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4AFcWMtjL4

Last edited by Fisherman99; 07-12-2021 at 12:40 AM..

Old 07-12-2021, 01:02 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,934,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
I couldn't care less what some over rated conspiracy theorist thinks, and I'm not surprised that the good people at the Daily Stormer are excited about the chance to shoot people. No one is going to attempt to forcibly vaccinate those who refuse to get vaccinated on their own. This is just more Republican scare mongering and it gets really old.

Frankly, if Trump followers want to refuse the vaccine and end up dying of the delta variant or something even worse, I'm all for it. It's a great way to rid the country of the idiots who want to tear America down rather than build it up. The blood will be on no one's hands but their own if they insist on committing suicide.

It's a free country and if a large segment of the population decides to choose death as a political statement, far be it from me or anyone else to stop them.

Adios.

Old 07-12-2021, 01:30 AM

29,815 posts, read 24,898,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
FACT...over 99% of ALL US covid hospitalizations/deaths due to the unvaccinated

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid...e-unvaccinated

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/25/covi...ccination.html

The CNBC link states 750 have died despite being fully vaccinated, while you link states the number is roughly 150. Obviously, there shouldn't be such a variance in the numbers. It would be nice if the data being provided by these sources is at least in the same ballpark. Otherwise, someone has some explaining to do...

What I'm a little baffled by is, are you saying that all the unvaccinated people that died prior to the vaccine being available are somehow responsible for their death, and the spread of the virus? If you're incorporating all those deaths into your figures, well, it really doesn't say much about the reality we are dealing with now.

Old 07-12-2021, 01:50 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
So what? If someone refuses the vaccine, then dies, why should I care at all?

The US has a serious problem with too many people wrapped up in the business of others.
Really. They also seem to think an important right and freedom to have is to raise their risk as much as they want to become sick with COVID-19, as confident as they are it won't be any worse than the common cold. But if they end up in the hospital, I don't care.

Old 07-12-2021, 02:06 AM

29,815 posts, read 24,898,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Really. They also seem to think an important right and freedom to have is to raise their risk as much as they want to become sick with COVID-19, as confident as they are it won't be any worse than the common cold. But if they end up in the hospital, I don't care.

But that is their right. And individual liberties and personal freedom ranks pretty high on American's list of priorities.

If you're worried about being around people who engage in risky, potentially deadly behavior, you're living in the wrong country. Ever see what the average American shovels down their throats on a daily basis? Half the young people are obese. Over half the adult population is obese. And obesity is a frequent comorbidity associated with COVID hospitalizations and deaths.

At the end of the day, no one is asking you to care. You were big on the mask shaming thing for people that didn't want to wear masks. Now that things are opening up and people are able to move about freely without masks, unvaccinated shaming is now your thing. But none of it is necessary. Just live your life and leave other people alone and things will work out one way or another, but there's little you can do to change the overall outcome of the pandemic. Virtue signalling is not an effective cure. We've seen an overabundance of this virtue signalling stuff throughout the pandemic, yet 600,000 deaths later, COVID still circulates through the American public. If you mask shamed harder, that number would still be the same today.

Old 07-12-2021, 03:44 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 8 hours ago)

27,160 posts, read 13,444,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Who is Rob Schneider and why should I care?
Rob is a 'B' movie comedy guy, famous for roles such as Deuce Bigalow and who stared in such epics as The Animal, Grown Up's, The Hot Chicks etc etc etc.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKwZB_AsSXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS9H9WPPDS8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMJxPWAnaFg

Last edited by Brave New World; 07-12-2021 at 03:53 AM..

Old 07-12-2021, 03:51 AM

23,171 posts, read 26,189,754 times
I don't know who he is but he should be given anymore publicity.

Old 07-12-2021, 04:03 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,521,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Why? Because no vaccine is 100% (although close now) so some vaccinated people are still going to get hospitalized and die needlessly because of unvaccinated people like you still delaying the pandemic, causing outbreaks/spreading the virus of ever more dangerous mutating variants increasing risk and requiring the vaccinated to get booster shots in the future. Over 332 million covid shots so far in America...time for mass vaccination, ending preventable hospitalizations/deaths and the pandemic as soon as possible!

https://www.chop.edu/news/feature-ar...ople-pose-risk
So you support forced vaccination?

Old 07-12-2021, 09:45 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,859,683 times
They may not force, but will make life extremely difficult for the un-vaccinated once they bring the virus back a few times in the coming year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies