Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 02:52 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
So what? I said that before, during, and after the election, that there would be unprovable fraud. How in God's name could I prove it? Mail-in ballots are a joke. You think lots of seniors weren't coerced on whom to vote for by their kids/etc? That curtain is there in the voting booths for a reason. Every time I've voted it has been a pleasant and private experience.

Meanie pants was such a crappy person, I know... Such a bad person that the fake news can't let go of him. I don't care if he's an A-hole about it, he cared about this country and Americans.
Trump's concern, above anything else, is Trump.

Quote:
He did more for African Americans that Biden could ever do. But, the news among other entities won't report that...instead it's all about biden giving "passionate" or "powerful" speeches. Yet I remember NBC news' top story one night a few years back that they found 2 illegals that worked at a Trump property. Top story, and it was like 7 minutes of coverage. Like DJT hired these people himself? Seriously?

We all have to fight against all this CRAP going on. DJT won't ever stop. Trump/Desantis '24.

P.S. Thanks for calling me a "Trumpet" and saying I'm having a temper tantrum. None of that is true. Typical unhinged liberal response though.
Trump is a birther.

He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt from African Americans, and it doesn't take being a liberal to see that.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:56 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Ohhh. Now I get it. So I'm immoral too? Oh but he sure accomplished those goals didn't he?

Results speak. I don't care if he called Rosie O'Donnell fat and disgusting, she is.

If the shoe fits..........

Quote:
And I'm sure none of you TDS afflicted gave a crap when Bill Clinton inserted a cigar into an intern's vagina and ejaculated all over her clothes, right? That scandal? All those bald-faced lies?
There you go again with your 'Us vs. Them' thinking.

I'm not a Democrat.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.

Old 07-20-2021, 03:05 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,669,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It doesn't take being a Democrat to see that it might take a flavor of messianic fervor to so suspend what is in front of you and not just support with your vote but to be so sensitive and defensive re criticism of Trump
Huh? How on Earth do you come to this conclusion when all I said was I like a tough President with a backbone? 70MM Americans feel the same. Some of them are psycho, yes. Just like some dems are psycho.

Quote:

No one should have voted for Biden either.

^^^^^
If not Trump or Biden, who?

Quote:
2. It's also irrelevant what life parallels that poster has or doesn't have with Trump. That poster didn't ask voters to elect him the President of the country....Trump did. The President works for us. That poster has every right to question Trump, no matter the poster's station in life.
Where did I say that person lost their right to free speech? Did I say they can't reply?

Quote:
Many felt that Trump was violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution from the second he took the oath of office.
And by many you mean CNN?

Quote:
Perhaps not you, but others on CD have expressed that desire.
I honestly have not seen one thread on here about impeaching Biden, and you know damn well that Republicans aren't foaming at the mouth to have Biden impeached like the dems were because they had TDS and were full of sheer hate.

Quote:
Sad that what you express caring about is "owning the libs".
Please shown me where I used the phrase "owning the libs". I don't want to "own" anyone, I just want democrats out of power because they don't know WTF they're doing.

You put words in my mouth about 5 times. At least get what I say right if you want to respond.

Old 07-20-2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
If the shoe fits..........

There you go again with your 'Us vs. Them' thinking.

I'm not a Democrat.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.
You can't use "But I don't like either of them!" to try to sidestep that you don't know what you're talking about.

Who should be President right now, though? Please enlighten me.

Old 07-20-2021, 03:11 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
I don't care.

Huh? Ohhhhh.... CD forum dictionary police! I didn't even notice that poster and I used different words. Please forgive me for reading over something too fast or not paying enough attention.

Can you please tell me what Biden has done for the country other than kiss ass to people we should be telling to FO? Other than "He's not Trump!"
Having a better vocabulary and more self-control than telling people to FO, for one.

Reminded of a great scene from “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”.

Teacher (Ben Stein): “Are you ignorant or apathetic”?

Kid: “I don’t know and I don’t care”.

Old 07-20-2021, 03:17 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
You're wrong, again. I never said conspiracy. I accepted his loss the next day.

Minority? I'm taking bets for next November. If Biden actually does anything other than walk out with a freshly squirted Adderall up his arm with his cheat sheets, maybe it won't be such a bad slaughter.
Believing in fraud so massive that millions of votes are fraudulent is believing in a conspiracy. You would need hundreds of thousands of people involved at a minimum to pull off something that massive. That many people involved in nefarious activity would indeed be a conspiracy.

And yes, the GOP as it is currently constituted is a minority overly dependent on its white non-college base, which is shrinking every year. It’s a powerful, strategically placed minority to be sure; one that will have disproportionate power for the foreseeable future, but still likely to remain a minority and fade with time unless it can massively broaden its base from the nearly 60% white non-college and 85% white constituencies that it currently has. The GOP continues to be overly dependent on non-college whites, white evangelicals and white rural voters and all are projected to continue to shrink in the years and decades ahead.

Last edited by Bureaucat; 07-20-2021 at 03:31 PM..

Old 07-20-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Having a better vocabulary than telling people to FO.

Reminded of a great scene from “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”.

Teacher (Ben Stein): “Are you ignorant or apathetic”?

Kid: “I don’t know and I don’t care”.
Biden can barely string 2 sentences together. Where did I say literally that Trump said those exact words? I wouldn't care if he did but he didn't to my knowledge. Just pulling us out of BS treaties that rip us, the taxpayers, off, yes I like that. That's just one example.

All I meant was it runs parallel with his America First agenda.

And I could recite FBDO line by line, I do not recall that line, or any kids responding to anything other than "He's sick...my best friend's blah blah blah saw him pass out at 31 flavors last night." They were all bored and sitting there like statues, as part of the joke. This I'm not debating with you, I'm just saying I don't recall that line, at all.

No kids said anything either with the "Innnnn whaaaaat WAYyyyyyyy" teacher.

Old 07-21-2021, 07:47 AM

1,018 posts, read 511,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Unemployment rate is 5.9% it's not because people are on unemployment it's because employees are going to work for the employer who offers the highest pay, and work 100% remote. Employers who want to pay less are the ones who can't find anyone. Why work for less if you can get more from someone else?

I pay 2.89 a gallon not really that high of a cost when you compare to prices before the pandemic.
Where I live it's almost $4 a gallon where during Trump it was under $3 a gallon. Big difference. We also haven't gotten one stimulus under Biden, and we did under Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies