Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2021, 09:38 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,654,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The only way Biden doesn't win if he doesn't run again. If he does run he likely win, so yes we will go to 2028. You will just have to suffer though 8 years of Joe Biden.
You honestly think Biden has 7.5 years ahead of him? LOL. He can barely function 6 months in. God only knows the stimulant drug cocktail he's on as it is.

Quote:
What will matter is if 2022 Republicans are able to gain majority in the house. l.
Oh, Repubs will take both chambers back. Just wait. Half or more than half of the country are disgusted with all this woke, racism, defund the police crap and all the hypocritical things the dems pull. Biden will be lame duck for 2 more years but virtually powerless, then DJT will come right back and most likely win again. Get your popcorn ready. He's already softening up his rhetoric a bit (finally listening to advisors) and I think playing it smart re: 2024, but oh if and once he gains the huge momentum that will come election time, he will drop the "nicER guy" image and be even more ruthless towards all this BS and the news, etc.

Glorious.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:32 PM

4,334 posts, read 1,653,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
Biden is backed by low-information voters.
They still vote. All 81,000 of them. In the end, that's all that matters.

Old 07-18-2021, 02:26 PM

13,029 posts, read 7,160,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
You honestly think Biden has 7.5 years ahead of him? LOL. He can barely function 6 months in. God only knows the stimulant drug cocktail he's on as it is.

Oh, Repubs will take both chambers back. Just wait. Half or more than half of the country are disgusted with all this woke, racism, defund the police crap and all the hypocritical things the dems pull. Biden will be lame duck for 2 more years but virtually powerless, then DJT will come right back and most likely win again. Get your popcorn ready. He's already softening up his rhetoric a bit (finally listening to advisors) and I think playing it smart re: 2024, but oh if and once he gains the huge momentum that will come election time, he will drop the "nicER guy" image and be even more ruthless towards all this BS and the news, etc.

Glorious.
Your delusional by the spell of Trump. The reasons you list didn't put Trump back in, and the Republicans lost 3 senate seats 2 in GA, one in AZ states which historically vote GOP. Time for you to find a new reason because "Defunding the police" and "Generic anti DEM" rhetoric isn't going to work if it didn't work in 2020.
Republican's will be lucky to take back the house in 2020. The reason is Trump will still be belly aching about his loss in 2020 promoting conspiracy theories which is a big turn off for voters. Any DEM who runs against a GOP candidate only has to ask them in a debate "Was the 2020 election rigged". If they don't answer the question Trump will be angered at them, and if they do voters will be turned off. GOP is screwed their only hope is Trump end up in prison.

Old 07-18-2021, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Your delusional by the spell of Trump. The reasons you list didn't put Trump back in, and the Republicans lost 3 senate seats 2 in GA, one in AZ states which historically vote GOP. Time for you to find a new reason because "Defunding the police" and "Generic anti DEM" rhetoric isn't going to work if it didn't work in 2020.
Republican's will be lucky to take back the house in 2020. The reason is Trump will still be belly aching about his loss in 2020 promoting conspiracy theories which is a big turn off for voters. Any DEM who runs against a GOP candidate only has to ask them in a debate "Was the 2020 election rigged". If they don't answer the question Trump will be angered at them, and if they do voters will be turned off. GOP is screwed their only hope is Trump end up in prison.
Except I’m not. He will be back…..are you kidding me? If not only just to tell everyone “I told you so” but also the ruin this country is becoming under Biden. He can base his whole campaign around MAGA again bc the country is already in ruins, god only knows how bad it will be by 2024.

I don’t own a red hat and I wouldn’t go to a rally. But yes I want him back, kind of a lot.

Old 07-18-2021, 03:43 PM

25,480 posts, read 18,612,470 times
Yes, Biden is at 100% approval. It's a miracle!!!

(No, it's bull**** numbers that the MSM has taken the liberty to make up as they please)

Old 07-18-2021, 06:26 PM

13,029 posts, read 7,160,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Except I’m not. He will be back…..are you kidding me? If not only just to tell everyone “I told you so” but also the ruin this country is becoming under Biden. He can base his whole campaign around MAGA again bc the country is already in ruins, god only knows how bad it will be by 2024.

I don’t own a red hat and I wouldn’t go to a rally. But yes I want him back, kind of a lot.
Trump will die in Prison Maga will be history.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:40 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,638,944 times
Quote:
Joe Biden has hit several highs over 50% kind of shows how unpopular Trump really was. His claims of rigged election only pushes more voters over to the Democrat side.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...g/?cid=rrpromo
I would like to see Biden's numbers had he been subjected to the relentless onslaught of negative media attention Trump received from the moment he announced his candidacy. Say what you will, but over Biden's 40 plus year political career, he has made many missteps which for any other candidate at any other time in our history would have been his downfall. He has run for president twice before this recent win, and both times were failures because of who he is. An inept puppet representative without a single original thought in his brain. Even now, as president, it is painfully obvious he is not the one running the White House. But none of that matters to the Democrats who voted for him, because their only goal was to remove Trump from office. This goal was supported whole-heartedly by the majority of our increasingly one-sided mainstream media, so there was no real mention of all the clear reasons why Joe Biden was not the right man for the job. Joe had media cheerleaders, not unbiased media coverage. It's pretty easy to come out of the chicken house smelling like roses if everyone around you agrees and says it's true. And the few that admit there's a definite stink coming off of this man are told they are crazy and called liars by the very people who's job it is to report the truth. And because of this, it is not a mystery to most why Joe Biden is polling above 50%. The majority of his supporters don't look any further for information than their TV screens, and the people on TV are telling everyone he's simply the bee's knees. It's easy for Ponyboy Biden to stay golden when almost all of the people who could tarnish his image are all in the pocket of the left.

Old 07-18-2021, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Trump will die in Prison Maga will be history.
You're delusional. I bet you wake up every morning at 6am when the feds usually raid and wait for Trump's bust (that will never happen) over the scanners.

Old 07-18-2021, 07:42 PM

8,307 posts, read 3,899,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
The polling firms have utterly failed for the last two general election cycles. Whether that's due to bias or something else is up for debate, the the objective fact is that the only thing we can assume about any single poll, right now, is that it's wrong.
You may feel that way but I can assure you that every campaign manager watches these polls constantly. Particularly the "approval poll" which is the subject of this thread. Is is one of the best indicators of the likelihood of re-election in the second term. Extremely difficult to get re-elected if a President is underwater in the approval poll. As Trump learned in 2020.

Old 07-18-2021, 07:48 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,116,741 times
Biden hasn’t even done anything.

His high polls are due to people just being happy that a lunatic is outta office. That’s all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.