Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2021, 11:14 AM

30,109 posts, read 11,738,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
LOL. you are stating 99% of Covid cases are of unvaccinated. I dont need to show data proving otherwise.
I'm questioning the data and who is reporting it either way.

So some employee of the associated press analyzed the data. Not scientists, or medical professional. The data was given to them by the CDC who has not analyzed the data or estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people. Oh, and side note, there are limitations in the data.
The vaccine is doing its job. That seems to upset some of you.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimrevi...vailable-data/

FULL CLAIM: “99.2% of U.S. COVID deaths in June were unvaccinated people”

In summary, the claim that most COVID-19 deaths occurred among unvaccinated individuals is accurate, according to available evidence. No vaccine is 100% effective, and therefore a small number of hospitalizations and deaths are expected among fully vaccinated individuals. However, recent data from the U.S. and other countries suggest that COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective and might prevent most COVID-19 severe cases and deaths in the U.S.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:18 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,687,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Sounds pretty scary all right, for the people dealing with crazies who think they're gonna be held down and vaccinated against their will.
Well they read about it on social media or heard a highly compensated talking head tell them so, therefore it must be true. People tend to believe anything when it seems to validate their perceptions.

Perpetual outrage is a national sport.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:21 AM

13,258 posts, read 22,808,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I'm not a Republican (full disclosure: I'm no longer a Democrat either) and I just have to ask - are you serious saying Republicans wanted people to get cancer??????

The argument at the time was that it was an overreach of government and that the vaccine was too new to be deemed safe. Even the Cancer Society's director said she didn't think it should be mandated because it was too new to be considered safe. That was the issue they had - not that they wanted people to get cancer.
There are plenty of Evangelicals who actually do take glee in the idea of cervical cancer striking down women who like sex

Old 07-15-2021, 11:24 AM

Quote:
FEMA is also going out in some areas.
In some rural areas, it is so

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/hea...epq-story.html

Of course those of us in the know, know this is how the FEMA Camps beneath many Walmart’s will be populated and people forced to vaccinate, or else.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:24 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,914,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
There are plenty of Evangelicals who actually do take glee in the idea of cervical cancer striking down women who like sex
Do you guys just sit around thinking up garbage like that? Are you guys having a contest to see who can come up with the most silly and ridiculous accusations?

Old 07-15-2021, 11:26 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,582,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmouse View Post
You're talking about a handful of nuts who think people deserve whatever they get based on what they deem as sins.

Don't paint an entire group with such a broad brush unless you want to be categorized as someone who was out torching the cities last year.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:26 AM

Quote:
I haven't heard anyone express this fear. It's a loss of civil liberties that should scare the hell out of everyone. And I did get the vaccine - but I believe people should do whatever they want to do in this regard.
Someone knocking on your door is a loss of liberty?

Old 07-15-2021, 11:27 AM

8,404 posts, read 4,566,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The CDC changed the way it counts cases among the vaccinated back in May.

https://www.healthexec.com/topics/co...covid-19-cases

"maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance."

Wow. How many other ways of saying this can you think of:

"distort the data to fit our agenda"

"slap some lipstick on the pig"

"Make lemonade out of lemons"

"turn that frown upside down"

"flatten the curve"

I could go on...

Old 07-15-2021, 11:28 AM

23,170 posts, read 26,167,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
They spreadingare only counting deaths and hospitalizations for vaccinated people. That is fine. Your point?
Because break through cases are unmasked but not identified can join "us" unvaxxed in being responsible for spreading although I bet the unvaxxed on these threads are staying masked.
Mas up everyone.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:30 AM

8,404 posts, read 4,566,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
That is pure hyperbole, going door-to-door is purely educational for areas that are under vaccinated. People really need to stop this nonsense.

Except for the part where they bring the needle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies