Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2022, 12:00 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Why do you often twist what I say? You know very well I was talking about the info on whether the data that Maryman investigated and the data that the FBI has is the same or not.
I'm not twisting what you say. The information is "out", is it not?

It's not my fault you evidently don't actually say what you mean.

Old 03-23-2022, 12:22 PM

23,599 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I'm not twisting what you say. The information is "out", is it not?

It's not my fault you evidently don't actually say what you mean.
Yep, you are.

Why is Biden* afraid having the FBI say something about it, or Biden* telling the public what the FBI knows? What's he afraid of? Why did Biden*, et al, originally lie and say that it was nothing but Russian disinformation?

Old 03-23-2022, 01:00 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
No need to impeach. Just keep letting the people know how corrupt the Biden Crime Family is and he will be voted out.
Why assume Biden will run in 2024? Ditto for Trump.

There does not seem to be anything remotely redeeming about Hunter Biden. He has many problems and used the family name for financial gain.

Reportedly, he received a $2 million advance for his “ Beautiful Things” book. According to reviews he blames everyone but himself for his poor life choices, including his father for working and not being emotionally engaged in his life. This is not too dissimilar to lies many long term addicts tell themselves.

While I did not vote for Biden, I am not tracking that he is responsible for his son’s lousy choices or those who chose to hire his son because of his name.

Old 03-23-2022, 01:32 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Yep, you are.
Except I'm not.

Quote:
Why is Biden* afraid having the FBI say something about it, or Biden* telling the public what the FBI knows? What's he afraid of? Why did Biden*, et al, originally lie and say that it was nothing but Russian disinformation?
Who, other than you, is saying Biden is afraid?

Old 03-23-2022, 01:46 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Except I'm not.

Who, other than you, is saying Biden is afraid?
Biden* says it every time he runs around in his silly, useless face diaper.

Do you think his face diapers matches his Depends?

Old 03-23-2022, 02:47 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
What is this "year earlier" that you keep mentioning?

There's likely far more to investigate then just taxes. Why would a tax probe be investigating other things?
Like I mentioned Giuliani met with the Pittsburgh US attorney Brady in Jan 2020 at the request of Barr but the NY Post Article came out a few weeks before the election in October. Supposedly Giuliani had the hard drive or the emails but it took the NY Post 9 months to come out with the story. There is no good reason that Giuliani should be meeting with the Pittsburg Attorney and not with the US Attorney in Delaware where the investigation is centered. Then there is also the question of legitimacy to have the presidents lawyer bringing information to a US Attorney as part of an investigation, especially since the Post article indicated the FBI had subpoenaed the laptop from the repair shop. The tax fraud investigation began in 2018 by the way.

It hasn't been verified but some believe it expanded into money laundering and violation of the Foreign Agent Act.

Quote:
WASHINGTON — As federal investigators in Delaware were examining the finances of Hunter Biden during his father’s campaign for president, a similar inquiry ramped up this year in Pittsburgh, fueled by materials delivered by President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani.

Attorney General William P. Barr had asked the top federal prosecutor in Pittsburgh, Scott W. Brady, to accept and vet any information that Mr. Giuliani had on the Biden family, including Hunter Biden. Mr. Brady hosted Mr. Giuliani for a nearly four-hour meeting in late January to discuss his materials.

The arrangement immediately raised alarms within the F.B.I. and the Justice Department. Mr. Giuliani had served as Mr. Trump’s attack dog during the Russia investigation before becoming the face of an effort to tarnish Hunter Biden during President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s campaign. If Mr. Brady’s investigation became public, the agents feared that the F.B.I. could be drawn into a politically toxic battle in the midst of the presidential election, just as it was in 2016.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/u...ittsburgh.html

Last edited by Goodnight; 03-23-2022 at 03:20 PM..

Old 03-23-2022, 03:01 PM

131 posts, read 51,552 times
These "elite" political families aren't like normal people. They aren't like us, by any means.

Old 03-23-2022, 03:02 PM

43,110 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton929 View Post
These "elite" political families aren't like normal people.
I agree....the stories ....they truly are "lizard" people.

Old 03-23-2022, 03:03 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Not sure if you are trolling.

The emails were on the laptop. The NY Post was up front with the specific owner of the specific store where the laptop legally was obtained. Meanwhile the NYT, which is dictionary definition propaganda, printed Trump's Tax returns that were not legally provided.

The propaganda media is tearing this country apart and making voters less informed. Stop cheering on the corruption.

Fun article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....an-to-dad/amp/
You stated the Post indicated how they got the laptop and emails, none of that is indicated in the Post article, none. It sounds like they got it from Giuliani, but they do not state that.

So according to the article the FBI subpoenas the Laptop in December, the store owner makes a copy of the hard drive and hands it over to Giuliani and then Giuliani meets with the US Attorney in Pittsburg in Feb 2020. So if true the FBI is already investigating in December, already has the laptop but Giuliani needs to meet with the US Attorney in Pittsburgh 2 months later. That makes absolutely no sense not to mention the issue with chain of evidence being corrupted.

Quote:
The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

Old 03-23-2022, 03:06 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Obviously this was a real situation because when it was first brought to light, there was a woman representing the Biden's who demanded it be returned. I don't remember who she was but she was one real wretched biotch.

They wanted it back so badly, because what is on it was real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies