Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2022, 10:50 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,931,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I commend you, and yes, I harken back to the day when JFK and his brother Bobbie were both murdered....and to the day my 6 year old, little cousin had an incurable brain tumor, and his father heard about a cure for cancer way back then, and contacted that doctor....the AMA wanted to buy the rights to that medicine, but the doctor and his associate refused to sell them the rights, so they banned it, canned him and his associate from the AMA (you can't practice medicine without the AMA) and ruined him and his associate, calling them quacks, using the news media to report that they had done studies on the medication but those studies failed to reveal any truth that the medication worked.

So my uncle flew out to where the doctor lived, once every two weeks, and bought the medicine back (illegally) and went broke doing so, and gave the medicine to his son, as his son was only given 6 months to live...and they did radiation treatments....which caused him to go blind. My cousin in his 60's just recently passed away, a few months ago.

I think back to the day of Michael Jackson and how they ruined him, calling him a pediphile, when in fact, as weird as anyone may think him to be, he was actually helping the children who had been victims of pediphillia.....

I think back to the day when the media destroyed Herman Caine, lying about extra marrital affairs, because he believed in the same politics as did Trump...and many other conservatives....

I am reminded as the days go by, of how the Clintons murdered so many people to get ahead and push the present agenda, including Vince Foster, who was found in the park and it was declared that his body had indeed been moved.

And yes, many times, I've been told that my tin foil hat was showing.

I think back to the days when a pharmaceutical company many years ago tried to pass a vaccine, making it manditory for all to take, but back then fortunately it wasn't passed, because now, years later they are finding it's causing all kinds of health problems.

Conspiracy theroy was widely used by the FBI and CIA against anyone who claimed they saw several differnt areas from which shots were fired. And I've been a skeptic of our medical and governmental fields ever since....I've also worked in the pharmaceautical field and have seen what goes on, even in small towns...the corruption is unbelievable.....

So thank you for this post...it is truth and it's nice to know that there are others like me out there....thank you
Unbelievable pile of BS ^^^^

First of all, AMA does not buy rights to medicines.
AMA does not have authority to ban any medication.
You don’t have to be a member of AMA to practice medicine. Only 15% of doctors are.
I don’t know if Herman Cain had an affair or not, but he admitted that he sent money to a woman on a regular basis and that his wife didn’t know about it.
If there was evidence that the Clinton’s murdered anyone, they would be in jail.

Yes, your tin hat is certainly showing!

Old 03-26-2022, 01:21 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Unbelievable pile of BS ^^^^

First of all, AMA does not buy rights to medicines.
AMA does not have authority to ban any medication.
You don’t have to be a member of AMA to practice medicine. Only 15% of doctors are.
I don’t know if Herman Cain had an affair or not, but he admitted that he sent money to a woman on a regular basis and that his wife didn’t know about it.
If there was evidence that the Clinton’s murdered anyone, they would be in jail.

Yes, your tin hat is certainly showing!
I was 11 years old at the time, I am 73 now, it is not BS, it is the story we were told as kids...believe it don't believe it your choice, but I do not lie. The medication was banned...and so were the two doctors who invented it....

I heard Herman Cain on a radio show interview, and he said he was sabatoged...that came from the horses mouth...now, you can believe what you want again, but we listened to Herman Cain for years before and after....he was a good man....with the wrong set of beliefs.

The corruption runs so deep it is mind blowing, it was a proven fact that Vince's body was moved to that park bench....he was also scheduled to testify the very next day. There is a very long list of people who were murdered by the Clintons....Hillary was a lier, and the day she sat there and said in court, "what difference does it make?" over the lives lost in Benghazi...so was Obama, and the saddest thing was, I voted for several liberals...back then, even Bill....

oh, and remember the Iranian Contra? I do, and remember how Reagan thru Ollie under the bus, stating he didn't know a thing about the Iranian Contra? Yeah right, that I will never forget...was a secret U.S. arms deal that traded missiles and other arms to free some Americans held hostage by terrorists in Lebanon, but also used funds from the arms deal to support armed conflict in Nicaragua. The controversial deal—and political scandal—threatened to bring down the presidency of Ronald Reagan but didn't. He blamed Ollie North and North took the rap for the whole deal. Of Course, I'm glad the hostages were freed, but in the end, it was all political...nothing more. 1,500 American missiles had been sold to Iran, for $30 million. Three of the seven hostages in Lebanon were also released, although the Iran-backed terrorist group there later took three more Americans hostage.

Reagan initially denied that he had negotiated with Iran or the terrorists, only to retract the statement a week later.

I've followed politics since a kid, loved politics at one time and did a lot of research...my dad did as well, I remember walking down the street and my dad was so upset, back then, the government didn't have near the control and ownership of things that it does today. He said, "people are getting so lazy, they want the government to do all their thinking for them and once day, they will have so much power over the people, that people will not be able to see things clearly...they will own this country and many others....and get rich off of all of us.

I believe the biggest insult besides Biden to this country was when Obama stood there and encouraged riots, after Michael Brown was shot by a police officer. BTW, there was footage taken of that incident, and right after it happened, they showed it on the news, Brown trying to get the officers gun, however, directly thereafter, you never saw another thing about it. The whole incident was designed to divide the country....and they literally encouraged the blacks to riot, and stood there doing nothing...the whole entire time.

And when they burned down NYCity...that was ok, to literally bus people in who belonged to BLM and Antifa and not only burn down businesses, but murder people....and that was ok...it was again, encouraged by the left wing activists...to set the cities on fire by using college students and claiming racism.

Oh, I could go on and on.....
Tin foil hat? Well, maybe.
oh and when all else fails, then insult the person who you are in disagreement with,,,,,

They've had Hunter's Laptop for a long time, and nothing has happened to him yet.

They've also had Anthoney Weiner's Laptop for an even longer time, and btw, when authorities viewed that laptop they were physically sickened and threw up their cookies.....

People have no idea what is going on....Hunter and his father have been dealing with the Urkraine for a long time...and yes, there are biolabs there....and I bet Hunter's laptop proves that.

Also, there was a young female relative of the Biden's who claimed she was sexually assaulted by Biden, and that was covered up pretty quick.

This whole thing is simply opening a can of worms, why wasn't Hunter's laptop questioned way before this, before the election?

Last edited by cremebrulee; 03-26-2022 at 01:55 PM..

Old 03-26-2022, 01:27 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Again, you have to prove that something illegal took place. Be it Trump, Hunter or Joe. As far as I can tell, there have been no charges brought on any of these folks. So yep, still innocent until proven guilty applies. We all have our opinion on that guilt or innocence, but that doesn't have any sway in the legal system.
Listen, I'm not disagreeing with you that something illegal needs to be proven.

What about the dossier? GUILTY until you prove yourself innocent (repub only).

russian peeing hookers? GUILTY until you prove yourself innocent (repub only).

The game you are playing is not very smart. There are very clear instances, yet you won't agree?

Old 03-26-2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Again, you have to prove that something illegal took place. Be it Trump, Hunter or Joe. As far as I can tell, there have been no charges brought on any of these folks. So yep, still innocent until proven guilty applies. We all have our opinion on that guilt or innocence, but that doesn't have any sway in the legal system.
So, lets just get to the question. You have not seen any difference in the way that dems are treated vs. repubs in the justice system, within the realm of this thread?

Old 03-26-2022, 03:33 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Listen, I'm not disagreeing with you that something illegal needs to be proven.

What about the dossier? GUILTY until you prove yourself innocent (repub only).

russian peeing hookers? GUILTY until you prove yourself innocent (repub only).

The game you are playing is not very smart. There are very clear instances, yet you won't agree?
People have opinions about the dossier and the peeing hookers. It happens. Nobody is guilty in a court of law, just in the court of public opinions, which means bupkis as you know.

Old 03-26-2022, 03:36 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, lets just get to the question. You have not seen any difference in the way that dems are treated vs. repubs in the justice system, within the realm of this thread?
In the justice system? No. As far as I know, no one has been convicted of a crime among the most popular "suspects" unless they have been proven to have committed a crime. Do you have an example in particular that you're thinking about?

Old 03-26-2022, 04:12 PM

Quote:
People have opinions about the dossier and the peeing hookers. It happens. Nobody is guilty in a court of law, just in the court of public opinions, which means bupkis as you know.
No no...That's not what I stated, but you know this, and if you answered honestly, well, never mind, we all know better.

Old 03-26-2022, 04:14 PM

Quote:
In the justice system? No. As far as I know, no one has been convicted of a crime among the most popular "suspects" unless they have been proven to have committed a crime. Do you have an example in particular that you're thinking about?
ZOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM right over your head.

Old 03-26-2022, 04:42 PM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...m-Ukraine.html

Old 03-26-2022, 05:17 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I remember some emails that were shown, which were actually just PDFs of emails (so easily faked). These “emails “ had metadata indicating they were made in September 2020, 18 months after the laptop was supposedly found. Now the story has been that the FBI confiscated the laptop back in 2019. I don’t trust any supposed copies of the hard drive, especially when they are produced by someone with a political motive.

If the laptop is actually shown to prove Hunter’s “filthy lifestyle and corruption “ I will certainly accept it, because I really don’t give a dang about Hunter Biden or his lifestyle. It’s the accusations of bribery by his father that I don’t believe without proof.
For you're reading pleasure;
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-revealed.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies