Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 10:54 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times

Advertisements

What was Trump doing that had the dems/lefties so scared he would destroy the country that y'all felt the need to cheat to keep him out of the White House?

Yes, he tweeted, but what other reasons were you afraid of him?

...or did you just want the USA destroyed and thought Biden would be the puppet to do it for you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2021, 10:59 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,954,435 times
Dont ya know it would all be Trumps fault, just like everything that happened during the last four years. Doesn't matter that the vast amount of chaos, looting, burning and outright murder took place by liberals and groups like BLM and Antifa. It was all caused because they were mad at Trump therefore His fault. Thats the logic of the left. I'm mad at you so i am going to break everything in sight and its all your fault. Bunch of childish logic isn't it.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:01 AM

29,827 posts, read 24,917,786 times
He would be providing lefties with fewer excuses and incentives not to get a job. He would be sending out more mean tweets that hurt their feelings too. He would not be busing illegals throughout America to create future democrat voters. So much chaos...

Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Dont ya know it would all be Trumps fault, just like everything that happened during the last four years. Doesn't matter that the vast amount of chaos, looting, burning and outright murder took place by liberals and groups like BLM and Antifa. It was all caused because they were mad at Trump therefore His fault. Thats the logic of the left. I'm mad at you so i am going to break everything in sight and its all your fault. Bunch of childish logic isn't it.

They have the emotional control of small children, so with that in mind, their actions make perfect sense.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He would be providing lefties with fewer excuses and incentives not to get a job. He would be sending out more mean tweets that hurt their feelings too. He would not be busing illegals throughout America to create future democrat voters. So much chaos...

They have the emotional control of small children, so with that in mind, their actions make perfect sense.
You always make too much sense. I always agree with you and always run out of reps.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

That's so true.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:06 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,601,623 times
its not so much trump, as i see him as a victim of his own ego....the evangelical right supports big business and the 40 years of tax cuts that have left our infrastructure in a state of decay..

its the bible-thumpers who are christian in name only

just as rightwing Barry Goldwater warned the country 50 odd years ago

Old 07-16-2021, 11:10 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
its not so much trump, as i see him as a victim of his own ego....the evangelical right supports big business and the 40 years of tax cuts that have left our infrastructure in a state of decay..

This.

Trump is just the figurehead for a very dangerous theocratic movement that demands total domination over society. The fact that he has no beliefs and morals of his own makes him especially dangerous.

The most dangerous thing about Trump himself is he absolutely does not have the temperament to handle a national crisis. Another Republican like Ron DeSantis, while I may disagree with their politics, won't leave the country in such a dangerous position.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post

Believing in God in never a bad thing at all. Look at what happened to G. Floyd's mural. If you have nothing but hate in your heart then you have the situation this country is in now.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
This.

Trump is just the figurehead for a very dangerous theocratic movement that demands total domination over society. The fact that he has no beliefs and morals of his own makes him especially dangerous.

The most dangerous thing about Trump himself is he absolutely does not have the temperament to handle a national crisis. Another Republican like Ron DeSantis, while I may disagree with their politics, won't leave the country in such a dangerous position.
I'm sorry but your post left me laughing. Maybe that wasn't your intent.

Total domination? I never had that impression at all. You just making up stuff now.

Trump's temperament can't handle a crisis? Um, he stopped flights from China, did the lock down and then ended it as quickly as possible to save the economy. Then he gave up warped speed vaccinations so that we're able to go back to normal.

Biden said Trump was racist for closing us up to China. Biden would have still had us on lockdown today. We would not have any vaccines for another 5 years. Biden is just a shell of a man barely holding on and is held up by puppet strings but you say he has a better temperament to control a crisis. I'm sorry but that made me laugh.

Old 07-16-2021, 11:19 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Believing in God in never a bad thing at all. Look at what happened to G. Floyd's mural. If you have nothing but hate in your heart then you have the situation this country is in now.
So many believing in a god who hates gays more than anyone else and will wipe the country off the face of the planet unless we enforce Old Testament Law, specifically the parts regarding gender and sexuality, is the reason the country is in this situation it's in now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies