Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2021, 06:33 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,188,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There are discrepancies in many districts in elections, if significant it should be investigated but that doesn’t amount to fraud.
1 million fake votes were found in Kansas.. did you know that Customs found fake printed votes coming from China going to various red states?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2021, 08:51 PM

57,356 posts, read 26,263,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
1 million fake votes were found in Kansas.. did you know that Customs found fake printed votes coming from China going to various red states?
I would absolutely love to see a link to that claim but I don’t expect you can provide one.

Old 07-17-2021, 08:57 PM

32,090 posts, read 15,089,435 times
Can't we just let this go. Trump lost and he lost because the majority voted him out. Why make more about it then what it is.

Old 07-17-2021, 08:59 PM

2,150 posts, read 1,214,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wck_xJUgPA8

** Thousands of ballots were double counted in Fulton county GA, most of them were for Joe Biden.
** Audit tally sheets were falsified, giving every vote to Joe Biden.

So, what is going to be done about this?
Garbage title. TUCKER CARLSON anything is not evidence. Never was, never will be.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:17 AM

59,185 posts, read 27,371,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
If Dems would stop watching ONLY CNN & MSNBC, they'd know that Delaware has more restrictive voting laws than most other states, but they never will....they are closed-minded Sheep.
"If Dems would stop watching ONLY CNN & MSNBC,"

I've been saying for YEARS, they need to BROADEN their source for "news".

Old 07-18-2021, 06:56 AM

24,014 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Something as simple as dead people voting and felons voting is voter fraud. A man in Texas who was not eliguto vote (felon) was just sent to jail for voting. A woman in Georgia was sentenced for voting multiple times. These kinds of things are rampant and have been for years.

To say there was no voter fraud/no proof of voter fraud in 2020 is ill-informed to say the least.
How do people who are not eligible get on the roll? We have data bases these days. Any Secretary of State can find out many things about a person by accessing what is available to governments. Information like prison records and SS numbers.

Leaving all the information up to the person filling out the card is more than a little dated. And tells me the state is not really serious about keeping the rolls current. If the guy was on parole, the date of his eligibility could have been on his registration the election clerk has access to when people sign in.

My state requires all kinds of information to get a drivers license. They have my birth certificate, finger prints and photo. That's the first place any SoS could check.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:57 AM

24,014 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I would absolutely love to see a link to that claim but I don’t expect you can provide one.
If that's true, Rudy could still be a practicing attorney.

Old 07-18-2021, 07:05 AM

57,356 posts, read 26,263,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
If that's true, Rudy could still be a practicing attorney.
I bet they have a signed affidavit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies