Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2021, 11:32 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,643,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
the most-vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing a surge in COVID-19 cases, while the least-vaccinated countries are not.

Charts and graphs in this article

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/w...vid-surge-most
So it's all the Delta variant then? The article only says San Francisco's increase is due to the Delta variant, and surprise surprise, even with all the masking in stores, daily cases are up 4x.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2021, 11:55 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I have to agree with this.

Something just doesn't add up. Here is the stats

LA County COVID-19 Vaccine Dashboard - LA County Department of Public Health

Looks like overwhelming majority of the residents have been fully vaccinated, or at least received one dose, then why did LA county see increases spread of covid ?

Either vaccination is not effective, at least not as effective as "they" claim to be, or there are many illegals coming across the border. Tourists can be a factor as well.

When I scheduled my vaccination, they asked my date of birth, and my medical insurance coverage. I have to even provide the photo of the front and back of my medical insurance card in order to schedule successfully.

I performed an experiment afterward, this time, I chose "I don't have insurance" and found out they asked my social security number. I think this will stop many illegals from getting the vaccination because they don't want to get caught.

In another forum, a poster posted that many places won't ask photo ID or medical information, Is this the case? I don't know. I scheduled mine online, and this is just not the case. Either provide insurance information or a social security number, otherwise, they just won't schedule you.

Some entities regulating/sponsoring vaccinations (for example, the City of Long Beach) don't require a picture ID or a verification of address. A debit card can suffice.

Old 07-18-2021, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
In the mean time down at the southern border, the Biden Administration cramping ten of thousands of unvaccinated illegal aliens inside huge ass canvas tents, and then fly or bus them everywhere inside the US
\
And we'll see if the budget bill includes amnesty .

Old 07-19-2021, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Good news.

Law enforcement will NOT be enforcing any mask mandates because it’s not backed by science.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/17/la-cou...d-19-mask-ban/

Well done LAPD, well done!
Your link is about the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, not LAPD.

LAPD (the Los Angeles Police Department) and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department are two different law enforcement entities.

Old 07-19-2021, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post
reminds me of the meme that said if a smelly fart can go though your boxers and pants what makes you think a cloth mask will protect you.

Its been said countless times a n95 mask will protect you against the virus then a cloth or surgical mask. Not a bandana or a lifted up t shirt like children do when someone farts.

The Hospital I worked at decovid a lot of rooms back to regular rooms and the Covid ER is an overflow Er.

Back in December, I accidentally left my mask back at my hotel and tried to go into a Kroger in Jackson, MS with a 'shirt pulled up over my nose'. They had a Sheriff's Deputy guarding the door, and he stopped me and handed me a new mask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies