Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2021, 10:41 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I would if the price tag was $3m. Do you have $3m burning a hole in your pocket as a tax payer. And that is only because of donations. Had we had to pay the entire cost of the election, we would likely be at over $4m right now. I doubt you have $4m burning a hole in your pocket for the audit and the machines to replace those audited when it broke chain of custody.
Sorry but if there was nothing to hide, they would have not protested against the audit and had let it happen.

Keep making excuses. Those of us who care about having safe and secure elections welcome any and all audits when funny business occurs. Thus, it is a good use of taxpayer money.

I bet you would have been singing a different song if it was Biden that got cheated.

As for sharpie gate: It would behoove you to read the links with an open mind:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...scandal-video/

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l-it-turns-out

Old 07-17-2021, 10:49 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Sorry but if there was nothing to hide, they would have not protested against the audit and had let it happen.

Keep making excuses. Those of us who care about having safe and secure elections welcome any and all audits when funny business occurs. Thus, it is a good use of taxpayer money.

I bet you would have been singing a different song if it was Biden that got cheated.

As for sharpie gate: It would behoove you to read the links with an open mind:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...scandal-video/

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l-it-turns-out
First off, I have an open mind and read a number of posts. Plus if Sharpie Gate was indeed 100% true, why would Maricopa County two weeks before the election that Sharpies can be used? Hello McFly!

If Biden got cheated and there was undeniable proof of said fraud, I would be for it. For Trump there is NO PROOF, NONE! You have been lied to and continue to allow for Trump to gaslight you.

Old 07-17-2021, 11:14 PM

Quote:
First off, I have an open mind and read a number of posts. Plus if Sharpie Gate was indeed 100% true, why would Maricopa County two weeks before the election that Sharpies can be used? Hello McFly!

If Biden got cheated and there was undeniable proof of said fraud, I would be for it. For Trump there is NO PROOF, NONE! You have been lied to and continue to allow for Trump to gaslight you.
You didn't read the articles, did you? Hello, McFly!

If you had, you wouldn't be asking that question about the sharpies. Try yet again.

You seem to have a problem accepting the findings of the audit. No one is "gaslighting" me.

Yet, once again, if there was no fraud and everything was above board, Maricopa County wouldn't have fought tooth and nail against the audit. Innocent people would have welcomed the audit because they knew they would have been vindicated. Either way, it is money well-spent. If my state had a problem with fraud, I would want it to be investigated. When I vote, I want to do so knowing that the process is safe and secure.

Old 07-18-2021, 12:33 AM

Quote:
You didn't read the articles, did you? Hello, McFly!

If you had, you wouldn't be asking that question about the sharpies. Try yet again.

You seem to have a problem accepting the findings of the audit. No one is "gaslighting" me.

Yet, once again, if there was no fraud and everything was above board, Maricopa County wouldn't have fought tooth and nail against the audit. Innocent people would have welcomed the audit because they knew they would have been vindicated. Either way, it is money well-spent. If my state had a problem with fraud, I would want it to be investigated. When I vote, I want to do so knowing that the process is safe and secure.
Why are you so hung up on the "if there was no fraud, Maricopa County wouldn't have fought tooth and nail against the audit" line? I am pretty damn sure you do not have that view about the January 6th commission so this proves you are gaslit by the election fraud lies. Sharpie Gate if you read the articles and watched the video I posted do show it isn't. The article you linked is a load of bunk by the inept and biased CEO of the company running the audit. I'm not even dignifying RC Forum thread because it seems like the guy got pwned and one of the posters replied with some of the links I posted that debunked it.

I have no problem accepting the findings of a legitimate audit, the Cyber Ninjas forensic audit of Maricopa County, AZ's election is NOT legitimate. It based on a bunch of lies put forth by former President Trump and said so often that they became true. Like SharpieGate and the bamboo ballots. Anyone who followed Arizona politics knew that SharpieGate was disproven that it threw out ballots. Were ballots bled through with Sharpie markings, yes. That said they if they didn't go through the machine were hand counted. Remember, there was also a hand count audit.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Why are you so hung up on the "if there was no fraud, Maricopa County wouldn't have fought tooth and nail against the audit" line? I am pretty damn sure you do not have that view about the January 6th commission so this proves you are gaslit by the election fraud lies. Sharpie Gate if you read the articles and watched the video I posted do show it isn't. The article you linked is a load of bunk by the inept and biased CEO of the company running the audit. I'm not even dignifying RC Forum thread because it seems like the guy got pwned and one of the posters replied with some of the links I posted that debunked it.

I have no problem accepting the findings of a legitimate audit, the Cyber Ninjas forensic audit of Maricopa County, AZ's election is NOT legitimate. It based on a bunch of lies put forth by former President Trump and said so often that they became true. Like SharpieGate and the bamboo ballots. Anyone who followed Arizona politics knew that SharpieGate was disproven that it threw out ballots. Were ballots bled through with Sharpie markings, yes. That said they if they didn't go through the machine were hand counted. Remember, there was also a hand count audit.
Why are you so defensive? When people have nothing to hide then they would have no problems with being audited. Yet once again, they would welcome the chance to be vindicated. Also, the voters on both sides of the aisle would be able to go to the polls knowing that the elections in their area are safe and secure.

Based on lies? Get a grip. The audit found shady things that had happened. I asked you before if you think the Cyber Ninjas were incompetent, then which group would you have preferred? Keep in mind that no one has ever done audits in similar circumstances.

You can keep making excuses plus wailing and gnashing your teeth over it or you can come to acceptance. The audit has happened and whatever money was spent was money well spent.

Either way, you need to get over it and move on. At this point, I will no longer answer your posts in this thread. Buh bye.

Old 07-18-2021, 02:09 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
The inexperienced Cyber Ninja's "audit" is a mess.

Misleading claims about perfectly normal election processes.

Outright lies about numbers.

Months overdue and no end in sight.

Old 07-18-2021, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Why are you so defensive? When people have nothing to hide then they would have no problems with being audited. Yet once again, they would welcome the chance to be vindicated. Also, the voters on both sides of the aisle would be able to go to the polls knowing that the elections in their area are safe and secure.

Based on lies? Get a grip. The audit found shady things that had happened. I asked you before if you think the Cyber Ninjas were incompetent, then which group would you have preferred? Keep in mind that no one has ever done audits in similar circumstances.

You can keep making excuses plus wailing and gnashing your teeth over it or you can come to acceptance. The audit has happened and whatever money was spent was money well spent.

Either way, you need to get over it and move on. At this point, I will no longer answer your posts in this thread. Buh bye.
I'm defensive because you are attacking me rather than defend your position. Your "I will no longer answer your posts in this thread" at the end of your reply, shows that. If you aren't you keep asking "why do people have to hide" comments. Mind you I have asked you and a lot of other people who support the audit why it is legitimate or about any facet of the audit that it is questionable. You didn't reply to me asking you several questions:
  • What "funny business" actually went on in Maricopa County?
  • Do you think me mentioning the budget as an objection to the audit is an "excuse"?
  • Why would any sane and rational person think that we should spend millions of dollars on auditing a secure election with no voter fraud?
  • If Sharpie Gate was indeed 100% true, why would Maricopa County two weeks before the election that Sharpies can be used?
  • Why are you so hung up on the "if there was no fraud, Maricopa County wouldn't have fought tooth and nail against the audit" line?

Mind you, you weren't the only one. There have been tons of gaslit people who believe The Big Lie who do not reply or answer my criticisms of the audit. These include but not limited to:
  • There is no proof to voter fraud.
  • There was no scope to the audit and it seemed to have no sidelines to play in. This lead for the audit to go from two weeks to almost three months now.
  • AZ Senate President Karen Fann lied about contact with Trump according to a watchdog report.
  • The only political alignment that is mostly for the audit is Republicans. Independent and Democrats are mostly against it.
  • There have been three other audits in Maricopa County including hand counts prior to this.
  • Cyber Ninjas wanted to keep their strategies for the audit as trade secrets, until the courts told them no.
  • Cyber Ninjas used black and blue ink, just as the Maricopa video said voters should use. This was until an AZ Central reporter brought that to their attention.
  • An AZ legislator who lost and was at the January 6th riot was one of the vote counters using the lazy Susans early on until an AZ Central reporter leaked it (and got thrown out for it.)
  • The audit wanted to canvas Maricopa County and ask voters at their households illegally.
  • Maricopa County is run by Republicans on the Supervisor board level.

As for who should have done the audit, why not an accounting firm? Cyber Ninjas or a similar cyber company could have been used perhaps to help with electronic parts, not the hand counts. Not that you care, you are not going to reply to me anymore in this thread...

Old 07-18-2021, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The inexperienced Cyber Ninja's "audit" is a mess.

Misleading claims about perfectly normal election processes.

Outright lies about numbers.

Months overdue and no end in sight.

Name a company that has had prior experience dealing with the issues found in this election. You won't find another company as this past election was unique when it comes to the issues involved.

LOL at "perfectly normal election process". It was anything but in many states.

Old 07-18-2021, 02:58 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,040,224 times
Wendy Roger's a 5 time loser before she became an AZ Senator in January. She is a nut-job and most of AZ knows it. She is an Oath Keeper who believes that Trump won AZ AND the U.S. electoral vote. She defended the January 6th riot and thinks it was an ANTIFA riot, not fellow Oath Keepers and Proud Boys. You believe HER for election fraud? She is a total wing-nut nut-job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Posts like this make me feel under the collar Democrat desperation heat, even from far away.
You know their argument is solid when they resort to personal attacks and name-calling...

Old 07-18-2021, 03:04 AM

2,709 posts, read 1,040,224 times
Answer this --- If there was no fraud of any kind, then why did the powers that be in Maricopa fight tooth and nail against the audit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
probably for the same reason you wouldn't want an incompetent person with no previous experience working on your car. they won't resolve the issue and most likely will make things considerably worse.
It's not up to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to make that decision. The Arizona State Legislature has full authority over the election materials. The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has a duty to cooperate with the Arizona State Legislature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies