Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2021, 02:47 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
You don't normally see "MRI" and "Canada" in the same sentence, because they've got just 300 of the machines compared to 12,000 in the US.

I'd trust an African Which doctor before any Canadian medical doctor. Any halfway decent physician from Canada moves to the US.
True, people like you only trust the people that tell you what you WANT to hear...Truth be damned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2021, 02:51 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times
Three years is not a very long time. I hope he is wrong, as this would be truly one of the most horrific episodes in all of human history.

However, it does appear that the risks associated with these inoculations have not been carefully studied and the long term effects are clearly not known, as these therapies were created in a such a remarkable hurry. Also, the coordinated effort to censor information that is contrary to the preferred central narrative that we have seen is typically the behavior of people who are trying to cover up or hide something.

I hope this is wrong, but I am concerned that there are going to be more problems resulting from these inoculations than are being communicated by the "experts" and the central authorities.

We will see what happens soon enough.

Old 07-17-2021, 03:15 PM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
The D dimer test is not just for blood clots. It also will show elevation due to inflammation, and other hereditary linked clotting disorders.
My D dimer was off the charts when I got covid, yet had no blood clots. It went down as time progressed. BTW covid also greatly affected my PSA. 1 month later it was back to normal on follow up. Immune responses cause temporary inflammation whether by illness or vaccine.

All other data from different countries around the world following different Covid vaccinations showed a very small chance in blood clots. Why is he seeing 62 percent? Or is he not following up later to see the D dimer normalizing after time passes?
Any of our Canadians friends know anything about this town? Any superfund sights there or anything that would make his data so out of whack to what everyone else is seeing?
But how many are doing d-dimer's It's not part of a standard blood test. Perhaps he ordered it for a couple of people who have clotting problems and then made it a regular order for his patients. Many times - new discoveries are found because of a small abnormality that no one has bothered to check before.

Old 07-17-2021, 03:31 PM

4,160 posts, read 4,872,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Long time anti vaxxer family doc. Likes to do podcasts with RFK Jr. Supposedly super Conservative Christian whose religious ideals have interfered with his medical practice.

I think he may be a tad biased there.

If 62 percent of his patients in a tiny town had issues then either there are underlying issues with that population or he is outright lying.

Why would he lie? For money. He becomes an anti vaccination spokesperson and makes money on speeches, books, and bs supplements just like Wakefield. There is good money in being the "antiguy" and that audience will believe any bs you want to sell.
Big pharma is making billions of $$ on these experimental vaccines with absolutely no legal liability risk to hold them accountable for related deaths or injuries. Of course they will never say the vaccines are unsafe because the revenue train has to keep moving. Big pharma companies exist to sell drugs and make profit...they could care less if people die along the way. But yet you think the vax opposition has a better reason to lie for money??

Old 07-17-2021, 03:50 PM

6,913 posts, read 3,370,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I heard they are working on another vaccine using the virus like the flu shots. I hope so, I would take that one.
They already exist but not approved in the US because not very effective - China's Sinovac is one of those, approved by the WHO but testing shows that the vaccine is only about 50% effective - you can get it in Mexico if really want it.

Old 07-17-2021, 03:52 PM

17,772 posts, read 13,665,953 times
Sounds like some of you conservatives (who believe this guy is correct) should quickly go into the undertaking or grave digging business. LOL.

Old 07-17-2021, 03:55 PM

8,410 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
...any yet Covid cases and hospitalizations are going down the more people get vaccinated. Nearly 100 percent of new cases are in people who have not been vaccinated.

Hmmm. How can that be? I mean it's CLEARLY there for all to see.

That headline is there for all to see but try to find some data that actually backs it up...

Old 07-17-2021, 04:03 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
I am curious. So you have a quackometer? That scientifically determines a quack from a reputable trusted source?
You have two doctors. Both went to more or less identical medical school.
Both passed their board exams and have their degrees.
One is still practicing physician, the other one has not seen a patient in 16 years by now. Just a government bureaucrat.

So how come one is quack and the other one is pillar of trust on a subject, he many times provided confusing statements about?
I mean, I don't really care, but how do you qualify to call a person that, most likely, is more educated on the subject, than you are, has more practical experience than you and the other mentioned "doctor", a quack? Just because he is not falling into YOUR vision of the world? But hey, for centuries, Earth was flat and sun orbited it on a firm sky. Until a quack appeared that stated otherwise. ONE among millions of believers otherwise - and he was right!
Which one agrees with the vast majority of doctors?

It's not the one promoting known falsehoods.

Old 07-17-2021, 04:03 PM

8,410 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post

You mean like this part of your link?

Doctor: 62% of my patients who got mRNA vaccine will likely be dead within 3 years!-uk-yellow.jpg

Last edited by clutchcargo777; 07-17-2021 at 04:08 PM.. Reason: formating

Old 07-17-2021, 04:05 PM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Come on, legalsea. You're an attorney. You're supposed to be smart enough to know when you're being manipulated. That article (and yes, I did read the whole thing, which I doubt you did) is about as obvious as propaganda gets. The entire thing is designed to instill doubt about dissent while reinforcing the idea that the government is the only real source of The Truth.

Read it. The whole thing, and listen to what it's saying. You're a lawyer - read between the lines.

The Prime Minister of New Zealand recently said, "You can trust us... Dismiss anything else. We will continue to be your single source of truth."

Have you read Orwell?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies