Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2021, 06:02 PM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
I've never seen so much paranoid bs in one post in my life.
Your willful ignorance does not make me paranoid. Understand something .... it’s not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

500,000 adverse reactions and 10,000 deaths reported to VAERS is not a delusion created in my imagination. That is real ... sorry if it’s too much for you to handle. That’s your problem, not mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2021, 06:07 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,474,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Perhaps, but on a per shot basis, the J&J vaccine has caused the fewest side effects by far and yet has received the most negative publicity. Why is that?
I am not that familiar with the J&J. I think similar to AZ using an adenovirus carrier.

When you say fewest side effects, I would want to know what is considered as a mentionable side effect. Good ones, bad ones and then seriously bad ones. The mRNA's for instance may produce more of the immune related side effects that we would want to encounter. And I believe the J&J and AZ had some of the very serious already.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Wow! And the conclusion I am forced to draw here is that they don't monitor what the patients are putting out on the internet in whatever psych ward you currently reside.

...and maybe they should increase your dose of Clozapine.
That’s the best you can come up with? Maybe they should decrease your pay.

But I gotta admit, I sometimes feel like I’m surrounded by crazy people.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Weird that in those 20 years none had ever passed trials.

Even weirder that they had a mRNA vaccine formulated for SARS/COV2 before the virus was even in the wild. All they had to do was go through the motions of a short trial and bingo... we got the cure.
If you are talking Covid 19 vaccine, that was not in existence until after its RNA code read, which was done in several centers right around the end of December 2019 and/or early January 2020. The mRNA technology has been around longer and formulating the vaccines can be done in a matter of weeks.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:23 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That’s the best you can come up with? Maybe they should decrease your pay.

But I gotta admit, I sometimes feel like I’m surrounded by crazy people.
There's no use arguing with someone who is as totally off as you.

Your insane comments deserve nothing more than a simple dismissal.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Your willful ignorance does not make me paranoid. Understand something .... it’s not paranoia if they really are out to get you!

500,000 adverse reactions and 10,000 deaths reported to VAERS is not a delusion created in my imagination. That is real ... sorry if it’s too much for you to handle. That’s your problem, not mine.
VAERS compiles untoward medical events post-vaccination, but does not determine direct causation. The system provides a basis to have reasons to examine more serious events in more depth. Such as anaphylaxis, and TTS complications.

Many people getting these vaccines have significant side effects/adverse reasons. Hundreds of millions of shots, and there will some directly related deaths. But so far very few. Not '10,000'.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
As a doc knowing the technologies involved I have believed and preached that the mRNA will be the safest. Because due to its simplicity they induce our bodies to create fewer antibody types. And the more antibody types, the more chance of one crossing over and adversely interacting with some other part of our anatomy down the line.
What kind of Doctor? I’m curious, because I’ve had very candid conversations with a couple of MD’s who admit they really got virtually no formal training in vaccines in medical school, and certainly nothing regarding mRNA tech.

But I’d really like to hear why you think that modifying your body’s genetic code to create a totally foreign, toxic spike protein could be considered safe at all, let alone safest? There’s a lot of knowledgeable experts ... like the NOBEL prize winning discoverer of HIV, who claims the exact opposite?

What credentials do you possess that would justify listening to you instead of them?

Old 07-18-2021, 06:34 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,095 times
Quote:
VAERS compiles untoward medical events post-vaccination, but does not determine direct causation. The system provides a basis to have reasons to examine more serious events in more depth. Such as anaphylaxis, and TTS complications.

Many people getting these vaccines have significant side effects/adverse reasons. Hundreds of millions of shots, and there will some directly related deaths. But so far very few. Not '10,000'.
All hundreds of thousands of side effect reports and all those deaths - all just made up. Nothing to see here, right?

Old 07-18-2021, 06:42 PM

Quote:

Hey, 10,000 is the figure reported in VAERS, and it is a fairly well accepted view that there is a dramatic underreporting of adverse events to VAERS. Nobody claims over reporting. So on what basis to you make the claim “very few”? What constitutes very few in your mind?

What if someone asked you to lend them a “few bucks”. Would you being thinking $10 or $20, or would you naturally assume they wanted a $1,000 or $10,000?

Old 07-18-2021, 06:49 PM

7,933 posts, read 9,156,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyma View Post
I know alot of people like this...... They believe this garbage and they absolutely cant stand those of us that know its mostly crap.........

Im having alot of trouble with my best friends because of this...... Its totally sickening and wrong..... I am just sick of it all....... (They are sick right now and wonder why they cant get over it.... I wonder why?? They put all kinds of crap in thier immune system (They are "vaccinated"))

They are trying to force this on me if I wanna see them ..... Its totally insane!! (Just looking for ways to get rid of me I think)
People have the right to limit their exposure to the disease. Your friends have chosen to stay away from unvaccinated people.
You have the right whether to take the vaccine or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies