Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 04:41 PM

17,574 posts, read 13,355,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQSunseeker View Post
Doesn't look like science to me. Purely anecdotal. How can anyone predict the future.

Nostradamus did, not very accurately
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2021, 05:04 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
A medical doctor (Dr. Charles Hoffe) discovers the mechanism for how mRNA vaccines damaged the blood vessels in his vaccinated patients. (causing blood clots, strokes, heart failure)

Points worth noting:
  • 62% of his patients who received mRNA vaccines showed damage in their blood vessels.
  • The micro blood clotting caused by the mRNA vaccines permanently damages capillaries and other blood vessels.
  • Dr. Hoffe estimates that many of these patients, who have showed damage to their blood vessels, will be dead within 3 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE

62% have vaccine related damage!!!
And my goodness, I hope he is wrong about his future prediction.
Maybe this doctor just received a bad batch of vaccines or something?
If these long-term side-effects are common among everyone who received mRNA vaccines, then there is going to be a literal vaccine Holocaust within the next few years.

I hope he is wrong.
This has been circulating for some time
https://factcheck.afp.com/http%253A%...m%252F9HK9UY-6
Experts contacted about Hoffe's claim emphasized that he did not describe the process he used to reach his conclusions, and that his results have not been peer-reviewed.

"The experiment reported by Dr Hoffe is not a scientific study, and does not fall under the heading of 'evidence-based medicine.' Therefore, no credit can be given to these results," the French Society of Hematology said.

Sevestre-Pietri agreed, saying: "We don't know how he chose his sample among his patients: if he took six patients from his practice who are over 75 years old, they will necessarily have a high D-dimer level."

She added that, "The scientific method used is not described and the results are not published."

Old 10-26-2021, 05:04 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Probably not a wise move with the evidence of waning immunity. I did not see if CDC OK's second shots of a different brand, but you could go with Pfizer which has much less bug juice in it. Anecdotally, I know a dozen or more people who have had third pfizers now and most of them say it was less reaction than the first two or no worse.

IDK if you saw this, but for immunocompromised, the CDC has now OK'd a fourth shot - they call it an additional dose not a booster.
You must have quoted an old post. I finally got Moderna #2 a few weeks before my daughter's Sept. wedding, and had very mild side effects.

My wife has a meeting with her transplant doc soon, and we'll discuss the vaccines.

Old 10-26-2021, 05:36 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,366,655 times
https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PY1K2

Clearly disputed and declared false with numerous supporting articles.

Just more anti vax propaganda presented as fact.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:03 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,599,904 times
I’m getting my 3rd one Monday. What’s that mean for me?

Old 10-26-2021, 06:03 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Anti-vaxx activists: "We'd rather die than succumb to government pressure!"
Covid: "That can be arranged."

My heart does go out to those who can't be vaccinated, mind. And the immuno-compromised, the transplant recipients who have to take immunosuppressants - but as can be told from the posts above, they don't really, y'know - count in the minds of the anti-vaccination crowd.
Hope that one day people aren't saying "He died due to government "help"".

Old 10-26-2021, 06:04 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Its funny how Trump voters no longer call it the Trump vaccine. Such confusion among the minions.
Isn't it funny how people that mocked Trump's efforts are now the ones that are pushing it?

Old 10-26-2021, 06:09 PM

1,969 posts, read 676,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
I’m getting my 3rd one Monday. What’s that mean for me?
Depends on how old you are.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:13 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Isn't it funny how people that mocked Trump's efforts are now the ones that are pushing it?
And the ones mocking the vaccines are now in agreement with the Pres and VP's original vaccine comments.

Old 10-26-2021, 06:30 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
And the ones mocking the vaccines are now in agreement with the Pres and VP's original vaccine comments.
I was always in agreement with their original 'vaccine' comments, but I sure do wonder why anyone supports them after they flip flopped.

Still not going to be their guinea pig, and at this point, after several doctors trying their best to get the word out about these 'vaccines', I just don't care anymore what happens to the cult of Fauci worshipers.

Health care workers were considered 'heroes' for a good year. They've seen a lot. And when you see many of them giving up their jobs that they love because of a mandate, you should be wondering, 'what the hell have they seen that they don't want to take it?'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies