Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 07:08 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times

Advertisements

While the Fox network went on rants about vaccine passports on the air, it turns out you can't get inside the Fox building without a vaccine passport.
Let that sink in. And you know virtually all of the Fox hosts have been vaccinated.

The conservative right wing viewers are being duped big time and they don't know it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2021, 07:32 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,729,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
While the Fox network went on rants about vaccine passports on the air, it turns out you can't get inside the Fox building without a vaccine passport.
Let that sink in. And you know virtually all of the Fox hosts have been vaccinated.

The conservative right wing viewers are being duped big time and they don't know it.
Hasn't that been Fox News MO since its inception though.....lets get old people and scare them.

Old 07-20-2021, 07:44 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,659,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Several FOX mouthpieces said similar yesterday. FOX must be feeling the heat after leaks of their corporate "vaccine passport" policy...which seem to indicate that every last one of them has been vaccinated.

Bunch of hypocrites.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-pass-1199204/

True...all of them are vaccinated...

Old 07-20-2021, 07:54 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
If POC don’t get vaccinated it’s because of centuries of systemic racism. If white people don’t get vaccinated it’s because they’re dumb Trump supporters. We’ll just ignore the fact that Biden and Harris said they wouldn’t trust a vaccine developed under the Trump administration.
yep..

Old 07-20-2021, 08:31 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
About time.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...245687296?s=21

It makes sense from his personal perspective too. It’s better for the parasite not to kill its host.
What ? Nah

Old 07-23-2021, 06:51 AM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
Hasn't that been Fox News MO since its inception though.....lets get old people and scare them.

Yes it has but glad they came around.

https://www.gocomics.com/mikeluckovich/2021/07/23

Old 07-23-2021, 08:12 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,536 times
Said it before and I'll say it again. Hannity has always urged viewers to get vaccinated, but also told them to do their research, follow CDC guidelines, and talk to their doctor. And he always followed up by saying he refused to tell people to get vaccinated, because he's not a licensed doctor, and it's not his place. And I'm glad he said that because he's right.

I listen to Hannity's radio show, and his news show, and he's always had the same rhetoric since last year. Why this suddenly went viral now is beyond me. Even his producer when on a rant on his radio show on how irritating it is because she listens to him repeat the same thing about the vaccinations, just to see that a year later he finally went viral for it.

If I want medical advice, I'll consult my doctor, not Hannity. And the same should be for all of you. Why most of you think that "Russia Rachael" Maddow, "Joyless Race Card" Reid, Chris "cry baby" Hayes, RINO Joe "small eyes" Scarborough and his mental nutcase of a wife Mika Brzezinski, are qualified to tell people what to inject in YOUR body, is beyond me.

Old 07-24-2021, 03:20 AM

1,746 posts, read 880,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Said it before and I'll say it again. Hannity has always urged viewers to get vaccinated, but also told them to do their research, follow CDC guidelines, and talk to their doctor. And he always followed up by saying he refused to tell people to get vaccinated, because he's not a licensed doctor, and it's not his place. And I'm glad he said that because he's right.

I listen to Hannity's radio show, and his news show, and he's always had the same rhetoric since last year. Why this suddenly went viral now is beyond me. Even his producer when on a rant on his radio show on how irritating it is because she listens to him repeat the same thing about the vaccinations, just to see that a year later he finally went viral for it.

If I want medical advice, I'll consult my doctor, not Hannity. And the same should be for all of you. Why most of you think that "Russia Rachael" Maddow, "Joyless Race Card" Reid, Chris "cry baby" Hayes, RINO Joe "small eyes" Scarborough and his mental nutcase of a wife Mika Brzezinski, are qualified to tell people what to inject in YOUR body, is beyond me.

And in case the others don't believe you, a recap:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6264856858001#sp=show-clips

Starts at 16:27

Old 07-24-2021, 04:38 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
About time.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...245687296?s=21

It makes sense from his personal perspective too. It’s better for the parasite not to kill its host.
The wacko left again creates a story out of thin air.. Hannity has been pro vaccine since the beginning. I watched dozens of times when Hannity said go to your doctor and decide and always said it was a positive thing to do for yourself.. Hannity said many times he is vaccinated and the lefties who listen to this garbage take the bait everytime of a false story.

How can you be so blind by these propagandists.. how many times are the leftists going to make you look like fools to those who know the truth ? Easily led by fake stories daily. CNN makes things up as the go because they run out of talking points and invent stories that are ridiculous and you parrot them.

Old 07-24-2021, 07:40 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Lol, which is it?

They do not require vaccines to work there. Employees can voluntarily report if they are vaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies