Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 06:24 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
You will own nothing and you will be happy. Or dead. Either way you won't be complaining!
Yes, they come right out and say it without even bothering to hide their intent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2021, 06:25 AM

7,358 posts, read 6,527,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
It's unlikely we would be having this issue if about half of the US population had behaved more responsibly and gotten vaccinated, and not spewed garbage disinformation.

We likely wouldn't have had to be bringing back masks on a widespread level, which that same population whined and threw temper tantrums about endlessly the last year and a quarter. My patience with that group is ending quickly and any negative repercussions that come from their behavior are going to be entirely on them. They've been coddled way too much already.
"Garbage disinformation" like none of these vaccines have any long term testing? Show me 5 years worth of data on them then!

Old 07-22-2021, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
In other words, the government will get around the Constitution by having private enterprise do their dirty work for them.
Yes. One can only lol at the newfound wokeness of the "its a private business" crowd

Old 07-22-2021, 06:28 AM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
It is coming, despite the vax being in many people........lockdowns, mandatory-masking and all the other stuff that comes with it.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:29 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Seriously?... I don't think anyone other than you has brought that up. Let me spell it out for you.
He wasn't the only one who saw that in your comment.

Deadly serious:

Give some deep consideration to your stance on this. If you don't already see where your attitude is leading, and you don't actually want to be a genocidal maniac, PLEASE *THINK* about what you've been saying and where that attitude logically MUST inevitably lead.

You can't control people. That's the problem you implied.

"Those darn people who just weren't doing as they were told. If they'd just do what they were supposed to, we'd all be doing swell. Let's force them. Then they'll understand how wrong they were and finally be reasonable."

This is how you end up with concentration camps.

I'm completely serious. The attitude you demonstrated is PRECISELY the attitude which leads to mass death and suffering, and I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
"Garbage disinformation" like none of these vaccines have any long term testing? Show me 5 years worth of data on them then!
You'd have better a better chance of success deprograming a Hare Krishna, I wouldnt waste a moment challenging a covid cultist with information.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:30 AM

43,094 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Yes. One can only lol at the newfound wokeness of the "its a private business" crowd
The woke love their corporations for suspending, banning, removing what they don't like and now business for refusing unvaccinated.

But the woke are easily swayed and will turn on them in a blink of an eye.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:32 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
stop using 'public health' as an excuse to hate.
+1

Old 07-22-2021, 06:35 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
It's unlikely we would be having this issue if about half of the US population had behaved more responsibly and gotten vaccinated, and not spewed garbage disinformation.

We likely wouldn't have had to be bringing back masks on a widespread level, which that same population whined and threw temper tantrums about endlessly the last year and a quarter. My patience with that group is ending quickly and any negative repercussions that come from their behavior are going to be entirely on them. They've been coddled way too much already.
Oh, please. I think it is now well-established that even the vaccinated can spread the virus. The COVID injections are to protect oneself, not other people.

Unless I and many others, including many medical authorities, are VERY much mistaken, that is --- or that I have just imagined the many articles I have read about this.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:37 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,362,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You're getting ready to load us into boxcars, I see.

Why do you believe that you're the arbiter of what is or isn't responsible behavior? What "negative repercussions that come from their behavior" are you referring to? Be specific and clear in what you meant by that.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the words of a genocidal maniac. If you know this person, do whatever is necessary to ensure they don't ever gain any political power.
Somehow I don't think this is what the Biden administration considers to be the kind of extremists they want reported, however.

(Not really funny, but I figure, why not make jokes about it while we still CAN.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies