Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 02:45 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
We have little information about the man at this time. However, let’s not act as though there aren’t American-born Hispanics that live in Oklahoma or as though Americans of all backgrounds don’t commit these types of crimes. My heart goes out to the little girl and the baby. Terrible.

Old 07-22-2021, 03:31 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Please cite a source for the limitation to 14 year olds.

Assuming that you're correct, limiting things to 14+ helps, but not much. I'm still not thinking, "Yay!!! A 24 year old man can legally screw a 14 year old girl!! A 24 year old woman can legally screw a 14 year old boy!! Hurray for the wonderful progress we've just made!!"

No, it's still vomit-inducing levels of not okay.

"The measure won't apply when a minor is under 14, when the age gap is larger than 10 years, or when either party says the sex wasn't consensual."
https://www.kcra.com/article/califor...r-law/33998732

Old 07-22-2021, 03:46 PM

14,228 posts, read 4,593,980 times
I work at the southern border and I’ve encountered husband/wife illegal aliens where the wife is as young as 14 and husband is in his 20s. These people come from remote village in central and South America. I had to tell and explain the legal consequences to the husband that he needs to cut the relationship with his wife until she turns 18 if they are planning to stay in the US

Old 07-22-2021, 04:48 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Man's name is Juan Miranda-Jara. Well, it certainly does typify the explosion in the child sex slavery market that is being enabled by the border crisis Biden has created for us. Donald Trump did more to combat sex trafficking than any other president in US history. Joe Biden has done more to enable the human sex trafficking business than any president in US history. This is the kind of story you can expect to see a whole lot more of in the next few years. What you won't see is the little girls and little boys who are raped to death, their bodies dumped and nobody is ever the wiser.

Thanks Joe Biden!!
Were he alive, Epstein might disagree.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:03 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I work at the southern border and I’ve encountered husband/wife illegal aliens where the wife is as young as 14 and husband is in his 20s. These people come from remote village in central and South America. I had to tell and explain the legal consequences to the husband that he needs to cut the relationship with his wife until she turns 18 if they are planning to stay in the US
Absolutely. It's part of their culture. Very low status Mexican and South American culture.

What's surprising is apparently no one in this man's family or friends circle warned him that this relationship is a felony in the US. That he could have walked right into the maternity ward having NO IDEA that he shouldn't openly admit he's the dad.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:05 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 7 days ago)

35,629 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Man's name is Juan Miranda-Jara. Well, it certainly does typify the explosion in the child sex slavery market that is being enabled by the border crisis Biden has created for us. Donald Trump did more to combat sex trafficking than any other president in US history. Joe Biden has done more to enable the human sex trafficking business than any president in US history. This is the kind of story you can expect to see a whole lot more of in the next few years. What you won't see is the little girls and little boys who are raped to death, their bodies dumped and nobody is ever the wiser.

Thanks Joe Biden!!
This isn't sex-slavery. This is his partner.

He was intending to hang around, and be there for the baby, with extended family around them helping out also.

This is why you see so many Mexican/South American older couples where the man is quite a bit older than the woman. Because he was in his 20's and she in her early teens when they got together.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:40 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This isn't sex-slavery. This is his partner.

He was intending to hang around, and be there for the baby, with extended family around them helping out also.

This is why you see so many Mexican/South American older couples where the man is quite a bit older than the woman. Because he was in his 20's and she in her early teens when they got together.
FFS Clara the man is 24 and he impregnated a 12 year old (likely 11 at the time). Why are you bending over backward to excuse this? Your career has been shaping young minds and protecting them yet you are trying to excuse statutory rape.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:43 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I'm not shocked to hear about this. Angry,yes. Shocked, no. This happens more than anyone thinks, within the USA. I have no idea if the man involved is here legally or illegally, but plenty of this crap takes place with Americans.

Kansas man impregnates 10-year-old whose mother allowed him to 'take turns' with her and her daughter for years
https://meaww.com/mother-10-year-old...-rapist-kansas

Man admits impregnating 11-year-old who birthed his baby but insists he didn't rape her
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...117-story.html

Man who impregnated 10-year-old says he doesn't deserve the 160 year sentence
https://www.11alive.com/article/news...1-76279bbef7d2

New Hanover man accused of getting 12-year-old pregnant
https://www.starnewsonline.com/story...ed/4591531001/

Canton man enters guilty plea in child rape case
https://www.cantonrep.com/story/news...se/6887389002/
Been happening in the US and the rest of the world, since forever.

People are more aware of it, and everything else, given 24/7 news cycle, internet and social media. That people are more aware does not mean more of it.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:55 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Been happening in the US and the rest of the world, since forever.

People are more aware of it, and everything else, given 24/7 news cycle, internet and social media. That people are more aware does not mean more of it.
This is true as well. It's been going on for so long and everywhere. 1/3 of all child marriages in the world are in India.

The countries with the highest rates of child marriage.......
Niger, 76%
Central African Republic,, 68%
Chad, 67%
Bangladesh, 59%
Mali, 52%
South Sudan, 52%
Burkina Faso, 52%
Guinea, 51%
Mozambique, 48%
India, 47%

Old 07-22-2021, 07:56 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Look at the border and our immigration practices. This is how pedophilia will be normalized in the USA, as a "cultural" issue we must learn to accept.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies