Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 06:44 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,753,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Look at one thing. Mortality rates of the un-vaccanated vs the vaccinated.

Before vaccinations were available, some countries had 8% and higher mortality.

Now, within the vaccinated community, mortality is near 0.001%
sigh...

Those two numbers have nothing to do with each other.

Quote:
That is all you need to know to determine vaccines work in dramatic fashion.

You can call it apples, orangutans or bananas. It is what it is.
It is clear that the vaccines work quite well. But the case you make for them here is innumerate gibberish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2021, 07:34 AM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
the CDC has no credibility anymore.

Old 07-25-2021, 07:48 AM

4,537 posts, read 6,795,938 times
I would like to know the stats based on the type of vaccine. It has been known from early on that The J and J vaccine did not have the same efficacy as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines (66.3% vs 95% and 94.1%). Additionally, recent reports indicate that the J and J vaccine is ineffective against the Delta variant. Lumping data that indicates that "fully vaccinated" people are dying from COVID/Delta without a deeper breakdown is neither helpful to those who are vaccinated nor those who are reluctant to get vaccinated. At this point I do not understand why the Johnson and Johnson vaccine isn't being replaced with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine unless there is some medical reason why the recipient cannot be vaccinated with a Pfizer or Moderna one.

Old 07-25-2021, 09:17 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
Maybe the vaccine has the power to resurrect anyone who injects it back to life.

I keep seeing commercials lately about taking the HPV vaccine. I never took the last shot. It even says in the small print of the commercial most HPV infections will clear on their own. All of a sudden they have started pushing that so it makes you wonder how worrisome COVID actually is when they're pushing a vaccine for an infection like that.
I am also seeing commercials lately for shingles and meningitis vaccines. I think they are just trying to take advantage of the opportunity when people are hearing about vaccines now.

Old 07-25-2021, 09:26 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnian View Post
I would like to know the stats based on the type of vaccine. It has been known from early on that The J and J vaccine did not have the same efficacy as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines (66.3% vs 95% and 94.1%). Additionally, recent reports indicate that the J and J vaccine is ineffective against the Delta variant. Lumping data that indicates that "fully vaccinated" people are dying from COVID/Delta without a deeper breakdown is neither helpful to those who are vaccinated nor those who are reluctant to get vaccinated. At this point I do not understand why the Johnson and Johnson vaccine isn't being replaced with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine unless there is some medical reason why the recipient cannot be vaccinated with a Pfizer or Moderna one.
I would like to know that too.

Old 07-25-2021, 09:31 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,808,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
HPV infections lead to 35,000 new cancer diagnoses every year in the U.S.

https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/hpv/statistics/cases.htm
So you're saying the small print is a lie? What would be the point of lying about that if they're encouraging you to take it?

Old 07-25-2021, 09:40 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincolnian View Post

According to this Pfiezer seems to be about 88% effective 3 months post vaccine down to 39% or lower after six months
https://www.jpost.com/%20israel-pfiz...iveness-674766

Old 07-25-2021, 11:40 AM

8,410 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
VAERS reports are unverified. Anybody can enter a report into VAERS saying anything. I can enter a report into VAERS this morning saying that the covid vaccine made me grow a third testicle, that doesn't mean that it is factually true.

17 people can report the same thing. One person can report the same thing 17 times. People can make things up.

Do not rely on VAERS numbers to prove anything, it is merely the start of an investigatory process, not a source of anything that can be reliably cited to prove a point.

Do it. I dare you. First you would need to determine a valid vaccination center that you got your vaccine at (you could use the one you actually visited, but being a pro-vaxer you probably wouldn't want to add to the hoax/misinformation that is VAERS) Then a real doctors name (see above). It's going to ask you for your name and date of vaccination. It's going to ask you a lot of questions that you might feel uncomfortable answering, especially if they are lies since it's a federal offense to lie on that site. I would be interested if a 3rd testicle woud get you a phone call since you will be the only one reporting that. Might be a good test! Compound that with the fact that a great number of the reports are from actual doctors and oh yeah there are 12,000 death reports and nearly half a million serious side effects reported. That's a lot of funny business considering the data is considered to be 100% false by the CDC.

Nothing sounds fishy here to you?

Old 07-25-2021, 11:42 AM

8,410 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
It’s illegal to file false reports.

It’s well known that under-reporting is a problem with VAERS.

VAERS exists to detect unusual patterns. Having more reported deaths from one single vaccine over a months long period than all other vaccines combined over a 30 year period is a clear signal that something is seriously wrong.

Yeah, I'm not sure what unusual pattern they are waiting for. Maybe Fishbrains 3rd testicle will wake them up.

Old 07-25-2021, 11:45 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
As of 7/23, Massachusetts is the second most fully vaccinated state @ 63.35% for those 18 and older

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-march-15.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies