Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 04:18 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,735,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
It's proven If you play Bidens videos backwards, they say the same thing.

Except the one that says "Paul is dead".
Playing them backward would be an improvement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2021, 05:18 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,732,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
I know, we could go on with this all day...every day

...anyone have any idea what he was trying to say here?

”And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where, you, er, um, are why can’t the, um, the experts say we know that this virus is in fact, er, er, um, uh, its this its going to be or, excuse me, we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporary, temporarily approved, but permanently approved.”

"Speaking in tongues, also known as glossolalia, is a practice in which people utter words or speech-like sounds, often thought by believers to be languages unknown to the speaker."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-is-priceless/
What in the world did our Brain-Dead Meat Puppet In Chief just say??? What were his handlers trying to get him to say???

Old 07-22-2021, 05:30 PM

43,080 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlEsc View Post
You could see his elation when he remembered what he was suppose to say.

Despite what political view you have and what consequences you believe this man may or may not have for this country, you have to love how human this is.
"I'm stuck.. I'm stuck... I'm making word salad... I'm... oh wait!.. I remember it! .. I did it!"
I do feel sorry for him. He's being paraded around and his wife is in cahoots with whatever group is calling the shots here. I'm angry at the people callous enough to be doing it.

Because, if Joe's brain is anything like his speech, the man isn't able to make any decisions.
Someone is running the country and it ain't Joe.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
It's proven If you play Bidens videos backwards, they say the same thing.

Except the one that says "Paul is dead".
Could not rep ya for that. I did get a good chuckle from it !!!

Old 07-22-2021, 05:38 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Such a typical maneuver ...... Mock folks traits.
Nice try. I see the "stutter" line is evolving...

This behaviour is not a trait of his. A trait of his was clear and polished verbal communication, witnessed over 50 years in public life.

What we are witnessing is an absence of one of his traits. And to anyone with some intelligence, honesty and a little life experience, the disappearance of this trait is of concern and a clear indicator of his decline.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:40 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_411 View Post
And hardly anyone turned up to see him in person. The photos from the back of the room are just sad.

Old 07-22-2021, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
I'm not sure if you are serious.... or....
Consider that poster a die hard Biden fan.
There are going to be a lot of Democrats that only care that a Democrat is sitting in the Oval Office.

Old 07-22-2021, 06:41 PM

2,106 posts, read 978,500 times
I can see lots of lawsuits starting , Joe lying about being vaccinated you can’t get COVID , Fauci must be biting his finger nails at that one …

Old 07-22-2021, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
I can see lots of lawsuits starting , Joe lying about being vaccinated you can’t get COVID , Fauci must be biting his finger nails at that one …
As before....He'll walk it back tomorrow

Facebook is killing people.
No it's not killing people

Old 07-22-2021, 06:56 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,918,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
He's not a great public speaker, but he doesn't ramble on incoherently or forget things like Trump does.

Hysterical. So it's the media's fault Trump slurs his words, rants, and forgets people who are right next to him? Lol.
Lol! Compared to Biden Trump is articulate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies