Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2021, 12:10 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,859,101 times

Advertisements

I am curious if those who get long-term side effects from these vaccines want revenge? On all the big shot non-anonymous people on social media and TV that are pushing for mandatory vaccinations, passports and insulting those not getting the vaccine?

Old 07-22-2021, 12:33 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,456,642 times
Revenge? If a person has made a decision knowing there are risks in a choice (pros/cons/ weighing it out), why would one take revenge? None of the big shot non-anonymous people on social media and TV put a gun to anyone's heads and forced them to take any vaccines.

What about chemicals in food, things that are destroying kids endocrines systems, pollution, crime, all that. All that affects people's lives. You make decisions and then move on and live your life and/or/or not deal with the results of the decisions.

If you take a cancer drug, to attempt to take action to mitigate a disease and get side effects vice the cancer, you made a choice between scenarios and will have to work with the outcome of your choice.

The vaccines are a choice. If they become mandated then people will have to make decisions about what they are going to do. I don't know that revenge would change any outcomes of any decision - pro or anti vaccine.

Old 07-22-2021, 12:36 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,982,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernametaken View Post
I am curious if those who get long-term side effects from these vaccines want revenge? On all the big shot non-anonymous people on social media and TV that are pushing for mandatory vaccinations, passports and insulting those not getting the vaccine?
...revenge on who?..never, ever has anyone been forced to take the not-a-vaccine...decisions have consequences...

Old 07-22-2021, 12:39 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:

So, in your fantasy - you envision people who got the vaccine and are 90% protected from a the worst virus to hit us in a century..... are the ones who got sick while the unvaccinated are healthy??!

Bruh, come back to reality would you? The unvaccinated are the ones vulnerable.

Old 07-22-2021, 12:52 PM

2,367 posts, read 908,280 times
Quote:
No I am responsible for my own decisions. They did not force me, and I'm not easily pushed into anything.

I even signed where it says I understand the vaccine has not been fully tested, that there is risk of death and unknown future effects, that I agree to take the risk and I won't sue the pharmaceutical company.

Old 07-22-2021, 01:04 PM

8,754 posts, read 5,042,001 times
Everybody is sue happy Anything to make a buck.

Old 07-22-2021, 01:06 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,655,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
So, in your fantasy - you envision people who got the vaccine and are 90% protected from a the worst virus to hit us in a century..... are the ones who got sick while the unvaccinated are healthy??!

Bruh, come back to reality would you? The unvaccinated are the ones vulnerable.

This isn't correct either -the ones who are most vulnerable are those with other health issues.

Not all vaccinated have the same protection, just as not all unvaccinated have the same vulnerability.

Old 07-22-2021, 01:15 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...revenge on who?..never, ever has anyone been forced to take the not-a-vaccine...decisions have consequences...
Lots of people going to college have been forced to take it.

Old 07-22-2021, 01:30 PM

6,364 posts, read 2,698,793 times
Just like the people that have chosen to not get the vaccine yet, there are people that decided to get the vaccine. Hopefully after weighing the risks and benefits and not just doing it because the Government put them in a Lottery. It's all a choice, and there really isn't a justification to take revenge on a choice you freely made as it would be taking revenge on yourself. That goes for both people that have and have not been vaccinated.

With that said, people don't always see it as much of a "free" choice as some may want to believe.

IF a person is forced to make a choice between having a stable job and being out on the street because they have chosen to not get vaccinated. They may be more inclined to get vaccinated because they feel there is no other way. IF something happens that turns out to be a direct result of the vaccine, there is a segment of the population that will try to take some sort of revenge on the person and/or company that they feel wronged them. In this case, it would likely be the employer. After all, you hear incidents of workplace violence over people having their parking spot taken or being called a certain name.

Old 07-22-2021, 02:53 PM

7,808 posts, read 6,387,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
Revenge? If a person has made a decision knowing there are risks in a choice (pros/cons/ weighing it out), why would one take revenge? None of the big shot non-anonymous people on social media and TV put a gun to anyone's heads and forced them to take any vaccines.

What about chemicals in food, things that are destroying kids endocrines systems, pollution, crime, all that. All that affects people's lives. You make decisions and then move on and live your life and/or/or not deal with the results of the decisions.

If you take a cancer drug, to attempt to take action to mitigate a disease and get side effects vice the cancer, you made a choice between scenarios and will have to work with the outcome of your choice.

The vaccines are a choice. If they become mandated then people will have to make decisions about what they are going to do. I don't know that revenge would change any outcomes of any decision - pro or anti vaccine.
People are getting fired for not getting the shot. People have been told the shot was safe. They have every right to be angry if something happens to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies