Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 08:47 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
But since vaccinated people spread covid too...
Possible, but rare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2021, 02:13 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
"Staying away from people" and "living my life" is a contradiction in terms for me, but you do you. Just please don't impose your extreme risk aversion on the rest of us.
I stated people have a right to choose what they want to do. I’m not imposing my habits on anyone. I’m not going to try to convince people to have the vaccine or to be careful. Enough has been said. Let Mother Nature sort things out.

I enjoy peace and quiet in my retirement.

Old 07-24-2021, 02:16 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
When surgeons were told that they needed to wash their hands, many objected and refused. Even though it cut the death rate massively.

But im sure requiring them to wash their hands is also a horrible thing right?

Old 07-24-2021, 04:01 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,556 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
My friend is a doctor and partner of a large practice down at the jersey shore. He isn't vaccinated, although has a fake vaccination card for this non-sense. Living in pre-WWII German society today.
That is not only unethical, but illegal(both state and federal).

And a doctor would know that and would never do it. He would not only lose his license, but get at least 3 months in jail and as much as 3 years. 20 if he is giving fake cards to others.

Old 07-24-2021, 04:43 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
In somewhat related news, NYC mayor Bill DeBlahsio is asking ALL employers to require the vaccine.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 07-24-2021, 06:09 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,720,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
In somewhat related news, NYC mayor Bill DeBlahsio is asking ALL employers to require the vaccine.
Thank you for posting that as I don't think there's a better example anywhere of the kind of mindset that even promotes, let alone mandates, this potentially lethal "vaccine".

Couldn't happen in a free country. Any employer mandating injections of this poison should be out of business the following week.

Old 07-24-2021, 08:04 AM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
My friend is a doctor and partner of a large practice down at the jersey shore. He isn't vaccinated, although has a fake vaccination card for this non-sense. Living in pre-WWII German society today.
Your friend sure is stupid for being a doctor. Regardless of how one feels about being vaccinated, here's how this could play out:
1) One of his patients contracts Covid
2) A contact trace is done.
3) During said contact trace, it is discovered that the patient had contact with your friend
4) They find out that not only is he not vaccinated, he has a fake card and probably isn't telling his patients that he isn't vaccinated.
5) Best possible case: he loses his license to practice medicine (deservedly so).
6) Worst case: Loses his license, loses a giant civil suite, and could even end up in jail.

What an idiot.
Not wanting to be vaccinated is one thing. Lying to people about it is quite another - especially for a medical professional or anyone whose job requires them to be in close contact with the public.

Old 07-24-2021, 08:06 AM

9,509 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Equating vaccination mandates with Nazi Germany is the dumbest false equivalency in the history of false equivalencies.

Old 07-24-2021, 08:15 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
How about the people who are allergic to the vaccine or it's components?

Old 07-24-2021, 06:24 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Equating vaccination mandates with Nazi Germany is the dumbest false equivalency in the history of false equivalencies.
There is a Nuremberg code against forced vaccinations because of Nazi Germany. x 1000
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies