Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 06:13 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,301,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You must be so proud.
In all seriousness, give him some credit. He asked the question, listented to the responses, and (evidenced in another thread) will handle it differently in the future.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:15 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
hey leftists, what if i'm not vaccinated and i go into a store/bar/club/restaurant or enclosed building where it is required for the unvaccinated to wear mask, but i'm not wearing a mask.

now what?
I assume people have more respect for others than that.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:17 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Not a leftist, but may I ask what does that action do for you? Does it make you feel powerful that you tricked people? Do you get a rush of excitement that you beat the system and you have "freedom "?

Do you think you showed Biden who is boss? Hey I am sticking it to Fauci?

I swear some of these people act like 3 year olds.
didn't take vaccine for seasonal flu.
don't take covid vaccine.
don't like to wear mask.

problem?

Old 07-23-2021, 06:20 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I assume people have more respect for others than that.
i don't take medical advice from anybody who thinks every American should be vaccinated while importing hundred of thousands of unvaccinated migrants/foreigners (with many are from covid hot bed country like Brazil) each month via the southern border and then bus/fly them to every corner of the USA

Old 07-23-2021, 06:20 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,301,386 times
Quote:
didn't vaccine for seasonal flu.
don't take covid vaccine.
don't like to wear mask.

problem?
No problem, until you misinform (nice-talk for "Lie") to someone else about it, affecting their ability to make an informed decision on THEIR OWN health-choices.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:21 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,574,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
Not news. The US has always had a trash section of the populace.
True, but it isn't so often we basically have a poster raising his hand to point out he is part of the trash section.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:28 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
FYI...in my opinion you’re wrong...we do excellent work and don’t cut corners like many other contractors. We always do the best job possible even if we know the customer is a liberal it doesn’t matter. That’s why we’re always busy and don’t have to advertise. It’s always word of mouth reference!
You could be the most renowned contractor in the nation and you're still untrustworthy because you lied to a customer rather than standing by your convictions. You've lost all credibility. And don't think for a second that your customer base wouldn't dwindle down to a small handful if they discovered this.

I'm just a poster and I've lost all respect for you and others who are agreeing with you. I'm sure you don't care about that, but I'm trying to put it into perspective for you. If someone you've never met feels this way, imagine how your customers would feel. Betrayed and unable to ever trust you again because you're dishonest.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:34 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,067,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
First of all I don’t think it’s anyone’s business and plus I don’t feel like wearing a dam mask(and plus they don’t work) while working. Personally i think this getting out of hand...were we wrong to lie?
I believe in people making their own choice…but I believe if your not vaccinated and your customer asks you tell the truth, offer to wear a mask. It’s for the customer to feel safe , it’s about their wishes, their feelings.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:36 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
hey leftists, what if i'm not vaccinated and i go into a store/bar/club/restaurant or enclosed building where it is required for the unvaccinated to wear mask, but i'm not wearing a mask.

now what?
You're missing the boat. The issue isn't us. It's people who could have a health issue. If I have a health issue, I'm not going into those places without a mask. And I'm definitely not going into a bar period.

Stores and restaurants are more open than a home.

But apart from all of that, the customer asked a question and the OP lied. If he offered to come into my home to work for free post-Covid I'd pass because he's untrustworthy.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:38 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Quote:

now what?
You should be treated like a leper.

Do you really not care about how your actions may affect other people? Are you that selfish and uncaring?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies