Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2021, 01:12 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,393,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Because that's where the pro-abortion/pro-choice contingent has placed this issue. What the pro-abortion/pro-choice contingent proclaim every time: State laws restricting abortion violate a woman's right to abortion.

Well, guess what... State gun control laws violate everyone's 2nd Amendment Rights. States can and do restrict rights.
I wasn't asking about anyone else.

You have said it's a states' rights issue. I'm asking why you believe it's a states' right issue when you are stating the unborn fetus is a separate life. The two things are mutually exclusive.

If you believe its a separate life, why are you willing to give 50 states different rights to restrict it's life?

Explain YOUR position. It makes no logical sense. But, I will give you that was a masterful attempt at deflection per usual.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:15 PM

88,673 posts, read 44,430,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I wasn't asking about anyone else.

You have said it's a states' rights issue. I'm asking why you believe it's a states' right issue when you are stating the unborn fetus is a separate life. The two things are mutually exclusive.
Not at all when you realize the fact that state restrictions on abortion actually try to preserve each human's life.

Quote:
If you believe its a separate life, why are you willing to give 50 states different rights to restrict it's life?
That already happens: state fetal homicide laws.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:27 PM

15,701 posts, read 7,518,628 times
Quote:
Because according to the pro-abortion/pro-choice contingent, an unborn child is just a clump of cells.
Quote:
What a cowardly copout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
I've always thought so, but they say it none-the-less.
Quote:
No one says an unborn child at 9 months is a clump of cells.

This is just IC's inability to justify her own twisted logic.
Quote:
No one says an unborn child at 9 months is a clump of cells.
Well that one way to try and save face, but it still doesn't work.

Quote:
This is just IC's inability to justify her own twisted logic.
There's only been a couple of things I've seen in IC's post that I have disagreed with and they know which one's those are, other than that I'm amazed the debate continues as I would have lost patients a long time back ...

Old 12-30-2021, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Not at all when you realize the fact that state restrictions on abortion actually try to preserve each human's life.

That already happens: state fetal homicide laws.
LOL. So you believe that an unborn fetus is a separate life which would entitle it to the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness clause of the Constitution. But, you're ok if Texas allows that life to be taken at 6 weeks, MS at 15 weeks, CA at 24 weeks or whatever, etc.

Totally illogical and hypocrital. But, thanks for at least owning that you believe in such nonsense.

If we had any doubt, we now all know the credibility we should afford any of your arguments or interpretations of the Constitution.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:28 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,008,925 times
Quote:

There's only been a couple of things I've seen in IC's post that I have disagreed with and they know which one's those are, other than that I'm amazed the debate continues as I would have lost patients a long time back ...
It's a debate that will go on, and on, and on.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:31 PM

Quote:

Actually, I don't know which facts I've posted with which you've disagreed. Let's air this out. I'm welcome to consider all points of view.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:33 PM

Quote:

No one is trying to save face except IC because she knows it is beyond twisted and evil to grasp onto fetal homicide laws that were passed for families suffering the tragedy of wanted children being murdered usually along with the murder or assault of their mother in order to wage war on abortion.

She could not think of any rational explanation to give someone like Sharon Rocha for why she would do that so she tried to pawn it off on pro-choice women who are not in any way trying to have those laws overturned to protect their own rights.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
LOL. So you believe that an unborn fetus is a separate life which would entitle it to the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness clause of the Constitution.
Yes, and state laws have established exactly such as people have been convicted of fetal homicide and women have been convicted for child abuse for abusing drugs during pregnancy.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Yes, and state laws have established exactly such as people have been convicted of fetal homicide and women have been convicted of child abuse for abusing drugs during pregnancy.
Do not edit my quotes to make them sound like something other than what I said.

Its a frequent ploy when you cant answer the rest of a quote and it violates TOS.

Do it again and I will report it.

Old 12-30-2021, 01:38 PM

15,701 posts, read 7,518,628 times
Quote:

Quote:
Actually, I don't know which facts I've posted with which you've disagreed. Let's air this out. I'm welcome to consider all points of view.
Just this one:

and my response was:

To give the unborn 14th Amendment protections would put the woman's life in jeopardy of incarceration if she as so much as has one glass of wine while pregnant. As it is, the woman can not bring charges against someone for assault on her unborn child, as it has not been given 14th Amendment protections under the law. There is no two-way street here ... as to have one, the rights of the other is lost as they are not separate, until at which time the child leaves the woman's body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies