Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 07:01 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

The Deepstate did not see the plan for 2016 and they thought they got away with cheating in the 2020 election.
Trump confirms the Deepstate & corrupt politicians will be surprised once again.
The people of the US are now rejecting Biden, the corrupt Democrats and the Deepstate agenda, more and more people are siding with Trump.
In the end the election fraud will be released, the Deepstate, corrupt politicians and their propaganda arm called MSM, will react and try to stop the information from being released. This will fail.
The country will be in a constitutional crisis and the military who already knows that `ol Slow Joe is not the real President, they will step in keep the country running. Devolution in progress.

https://rumble.com/vk8mrd-ep.-2535b-...t-would-n.html

Old 07-23-2021, 07:25 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Yes they are reflecting their displeasure in an approval rating that Trump never attained.

When you can't put together a factual argument just yell out "Deep State" and trot out the usual nonsense, it's therapeutic for Trump supporters.

Old 07-23-2021, 07:40 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,601,146 times
if the right is push nonsense as posted then trump is looking more and more a danger and pushing closer to jailable offense

Old 07-23-2021, 10:56 PM

4,393 posts, read 1,701,158 times
The X22 Report is "one man's opinion". Anything that is said on the report is either opinion, criticism, information or commentary, If making any type of investment or legal decision it would be wise to contact or consult a professional before making that decision.

Old 07-23-2021, 11:00 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
The X22 Report is "one man's opinion". Anything that is said on the report is either opinion, criticism, information or commentary, If making any type of investment or legal decision it would be wise to contact or consult a professional before making that decision.
LOL. They even tell you all the art etc is misleading. (bold added by me)
Quote:
Most of artwork that are included with these videos have been created by X22 Report and they are used as a representation of the subject matter. The representative artwork included with these videos shall not be construed as the actual events that are taking place.

Old 07-24-2021, 03:41 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,347,968 times
For whatever reason, the Republicans seem to think it’s still 1956 and the Democrats are playing fair with the elections.

So until the Republicans start doing whatever it takes, like what the Democrats currently are doing, they will not retake the government.

Old 07-24-2021, 03:48 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
For whatever reason, the Republicans seem to think it’s still 1956 and the Democrats are playing fair with the elections.

So until the Republicans start doing whatever it takes, like what the Democrats currently are doing, they will not retake the government.
There was no large scale fraud in the last election. In fact so far its been mostly Republicans caught doing it. And here you are really saying it out loud. The Republicans are going to do their best to cheat in 2022. and 2024.

Gerrymandering has been their go to cheaty method so far, but now even thats not enough.

Know how Democrats are winning? They're voting. And the Demographics have been changing such that Republicans have been losing more because they refuse to change as a party to represent more Americans rather then their minority. Republicans have been using gerrymandering to put that off rather then trying to be a better party. And now I bet you were going to see a LOT more cheating attempts.

Old 07-24-2021, 10:36 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
There was no large scale fraud in the last election. In fact so far its been mostly Republicans caught doing it. And here you are really saying it out loud. The Republicans are going to do their best to cheat in 2022. and 2024.

Gerrymandering has been their go to cheaty method so far, but now even thats not enough.

Know how Democrats are winning? They're voting. And the Demographics have been changing such that Republicans have been losing more because they refuse to change as a party to represent more Americans rather then their minority. Republicans have been using gerrymandering to put that off rather then trying to be a better party. And now I bet you were going to see a LOT more cheating attempts.
The two most gerrymandered states are Illinois and Maryland. Of course, DNC state run tv will never tell you that.

As far as cheating, the election was absolutely fraudulent, and it started before the election when the state of Pennsylvania changed the election laws that the state legislature set.

John Roberts chose to do nothing to set this straight, because Republicans will not do what it takes to combat the dirty tricks done by the DNC. Either that or he was compromised by his trips to Epstein Island. Take your pick on why he didn’t follow the constitution.

Regardless, during election night, there was plenty of evidence that fraud was being committed. Again, Republicans did nothing to stop it.

Old 07-24-2021, 10:37 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,563,867 times
I always get a good laugh when I read these crazy posts. I wonder if the people that continually start these threads realize just how foolish they look.

Old 07-24-2021, 12:36 PM

5,210 posts, read 4,672,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I always get a good laugh when I read these crazy posts. I wonder if the people that continually start these threads realize just how foolish they look.
We have a very dedicated group of idiots on this sub forum who start the majority of the threads. I don't need to name names but as soon as I seen the OP, I know how the thread will go.

I can probably create a Trumper post generator. Seed it with a few key words and it will pump out a generic post that fits in with the rest of the ones in this sub forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies