Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 07:31 PM

23,635 posts, read 12,561,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Easy enough to catch a cold on your own. Just spend time with kids.

Oh, were you being sarcastic.
Why would I be sarcastic? Seem you refused to read what the experts have been saying and you decided to make a flippant comment? You're a vaccine cheerleader? smh

Old 07-25-2021, 10:41 PM

4,395 posts, read 1,703,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Lol, just like the intentional disinformation campaign about ivermectin, do you mean like that? Lol this isn’t rocket science. 98% of one segment of society isn’t being up hospitalized versus 2% of the other segment. You don’t need to conduct more studies. Take vitamin D on a regular consistent basis and stay out of the hospital even if you catch Covid.
I’m surprised the government hasn’t come out all of the sudden and say vitamin D can be lethal and bandit and take it off all the shelves. That’s pretty much what they’re doing with everything else. Drugs that have been around 50+ years that Have shown very little to any side effects all the sudden or deadly and dangerous if you take them for Covid. Lol ivermectin was shown to reduce or prevent infection or infection symptoms in 95% of people taking it versus 40% of their re-distributed drug that cost $4000 per series to take. Lol

All of this is pure conspiracy and corruption from start to wherever it ends.
You shouldn't have slept through science class in HS. This is not how science works.

Last edited by stone26; 07-25-2021 at 11:15 PM..

Old 07-25-2021, 10:54 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Why would I be sarcastic? Seem you refused to read what the experts have been saying and you decided to make a flippant comment? You're a vaccine cheerleader? smh
Flippant because we all get the common cold dozens (maybe hundreds) of times over the course of our lives. No need to go get one deliberately.

Old 07-26-2021, 04:56 AM

30,174 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Please post a link to the 2-15 year trials for the vaccine.

Show me where not getting vaccinated and taking vitamins is at least 95% effective against covid? Because 180 million Americans have proven the vaccine does that. However the hospitals and morgues have plenty of examples of what happens when you put your faith in vitamins or nothing at all against covid.

Old 07-26-2021, 04:58 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,993,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I’ve been talking Vitamin D supplements and knock on wood I haven’t contracted Covid 19...so maybe there’s something to it..

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/for...-d-covid-study

Have you had blood work done? If not you might want to call your doctor and make arrangements to get the appropriate tests done.

Old 07-26-2021, 05:02 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,993,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Show me where not getting vaccinated and taking vitamins is at least 95% effective against covid? Because 180 million Americans have proven the vaccine does that. However the hospitals and morgues have plenty of examples of what happens when you put your faith in vitamins or nothing at all against covid.

Nothing is effective against COVID-19 as the vaccines, period.

Old 07-26-2021, 05:12 AM

7,242 posts, read 4,555,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Facts not in evidence.. it hasn't been studied.

But I suspected Vitamin D is more effective. It prevents you from getting the virus in the first place. If everyone would just get with the program on Vitamin D we could have this thing licked in weeks.

Vaccines are having breakthrough cases.... and deaths..

Imagine if we all started taking vitamin D in sufficient amounts?

Old 07-26-2021, 05:15 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Many Americans are vitamin D deficient - especially those in northern states. Almost all black Americans are deficient. So it proves little. Know what really works? Vaccination. Why pop pills and hope for the best when a very effective and safe vaccine is at your nearest pharmacy? One can always take D after being vaccinated for whatever benefits it may offer.
Hmmm......aren't folks that have been vaccinated getting covid? There goes your "know what really works" argument.

I approach things a lot differently. Why inject a foreign substance into my body and hope for the best when a very effective and safe vitamin, that you can take in pill form or by going outdoors into the sunshine, is available? Especially since we don't know the long term effects of the vaccine, but vitamin D is safe for long term use, as has been proven by countless millions that take it.

Old 07-26-2021, 05:29 AM

3,560 posts, read 1,656,346 times
Two old guys, both over 100, asked why they lived so long. One said shot whiskey every day, a Cuban cigar, and regular trips to the whorehouse. The other said he was a virgin, teetotaler, and attended church services three times a week.

Pick your poison.... but no guarantees of anything.

Old 07-26-2021, 05:35 AM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
So billions of kids unapproved for the vaccine will die? Give me a break.

A 300 pound vaccinated smoker is not more protected than an unvaccinated 9 year old or high schooler.

It’s a glorified booster shot, that doesn’t even stop you from getting or spreading the virus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies