Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 06:30 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
As do I ... and I say giddy up , just don't tell me I have to think, believe or do as you do. Freedom of choice!
I just find it interesting how they just assume all Trump voters didn’t take the vaccine, even Trump took the vaccine.

Old 07-26-2021, 06:44 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
I just find it interesting how they just assume all Trump voters didn’t take the vaccine, even Trump took the vaccine.
Well obviously the unvaccinated most certainly tilt republican but look, its a narrative that the left wants to perpetuate. I imagine they know that the kung flu is what lost Trump the election . People sit around and watch the nightly "news" and are fear stricken, so the left wants to keep that going into 22 and 24 . Republican run, red state, Walmart shopping, selfish unvaccinated conservatives are the reason people are dying. Mika basically says as much in the video.

Old 07-26-2021, 07:36 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Several unique variants have been identified in the US. The Columbus variant is the latest.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/ohio...in-the-us.html

Thus far, most seem to fizz out, quickly.

Well, I meant none of the variants of concern. Every single American could get vaccinated and there are going to be variants spinning up.

Old 07-26-2021, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Well they certainly are dying faster from the virus than the vaccine.

Almost as fast as those dying from crime in the big cities yet you don't see any Defund Vaccines rallies.

Old 07-26-2021, 07:39 PM

Quote:
just a heads up. From what I've read natural immunity is not enough to ward off the delta variant nor does it last very long.

How about a reference to what you've "read"? All the data suggests it lasts as long or longer than vaccinations.

Old 07-26-2021, 08:26 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
This is just another classic example of liberal logic.

It is the unvaccinated peoples fault that vaccinated people are getting sick... so if they would just get vaccinated then they wouldn't be able to get sick like those that are already vaccinated....

You just cant make this stuff up!

This chicks smugness is off the charts!

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/covid-m...lmart-shoppers
Supposedly all 50 of the Dems who went to DC had been vaccinated. I don't really believe that. I think some of them are blatantly lying about it.

Old 07-26-2021, 08:32 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
No, I know people who voted for Trump and are very conservative who has gotten the vaccine.
I don't consider myself "very conservative" but I'm certainly on the right of center, particularly when it comes to crap like Antifa and BLM, and hating "mostly peaceful" riots, arson, and shoplifting. I voted for Trump, and I got the vaccine as soon as it was available for my age group. And I'd do it again - will get a booster if required, and I don't mind wearing a mask if a business requires it, or even if it becomes mandatory. We need to defeat Covid and get on with normal life.

Old 07-26-2021, 08:34 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,658,433 times
Quote:
Are you sure?

Meanwhile...over 97% of ALL US covid hospitalizations, over 99% of ALL covid deaths due to the UNVACCINATED
https://www.kptv.com/97-of-covid-19-...4f9b4.amp.html

Yes I'm sure...link is from 7/20/21.

It may change the longer this drags out though with ever more dangerous variants...so far the vaccines are working great!

Old 07-26-2021, 08:52 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,161,541 times
Quote:
Hahaha, do I need to remind you of the hysteria in the beginning of the kung flu and now here we are, Delta ! Spreading like wildfire! More contagious! more lethal ! You really need to just turn off your tv, cause you really aren't going to have a whole lot of head room left by the time we get to the Echo , Foxtrot , Golf variant... You guys are going to have people jumping out of windows and sucking exhaust pipes if you keep it up.
Why do you try to diminish this infectious disease with a derogatory name which calls back to its Asian origins? If your “logic” is so impeccable, you should not need to use derogatory names. You could use simple denotative language to make your points. Because you like connotative language, you weaken your argument, which is already weak.

I see the actual covid case counts for our county every week. The people who are hospitalized are almost all unvaccinated people.

No scientist believes this infectious disease is a flu.

Old 07-27-2021, 01:06 AM

3,838 posts, read 1,787,299 times
Quote:
just a heads up. From what I've read natural immunity is not enough to ward off the delta variant nor does it last very long.
I don't believe that for a second. Not sure where you heard that, but it goes against how natural immunity works once our body fights a virus. Our cells can remember viruses we've had and give us immunity so we don't get them again.

Also if you look at past sars viruses there is long-term immunity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies