Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2021, 01:45 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
The world you live in is a bit closed off. You’re quite ignorant of the violence, darkness. and hatred of the left.

https://youtu.be/ugZ90ZlqQUc
OK, since you did not address what I wrote, should I think you agree with me. Did you listen to the threatening phone call in the link I provided? Do you NOT think the caller is a deprived, dark, brutal person consumed by their hatred? Or what?

I doubt this will change any minds. Many of the posters here are probably for this type of depravity. Trump’s America is a dark brutal place where hatred and violence against the “other” is celebrated as a path to being “great.” https://twitter.com/i/status/1420211594794049536

Now an exercise: When I was 10, my sister was half my age. I'm now 70. How old is my sister?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2021, 03:17 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
Whats funny is Most of the Trump supporters agree with the Caller, they just don't have the Gawl To say it in Public.

Old 07-29-2021, 03:35 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Whats funny is Most of the Trump supporters agree with the Caller, they just don't have the Gawl To say it in Public.
I don't think it's funny. It's a sickness...

Old 07-29-2021, 03:38 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
How was the officer who was charged with holding the line supposed to know that? And what were her intentions if she got through? Offer milk and cookies to the lawmakers she was so desperately trying to reach?

The cop who shot her knew what her intentions were, and it was his job to make sure she and the mob behind her never got the chance to carry them out.
Exactly. If this was a home invasion, that action would be permissible. That is what this was.

Old 07-29-2021, 04:47 PM

2,378 posts, read 1,315,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Please find us some officers who were there that day who agree with you.
Now, that is testimony that would get everyone’s attention.
It is not my show trial. As I have stated, these officers were hand selected for this Soviet show trial where one is a BLM activist and an ardently anti-Trump. You honestly believe this commission would put on officers who go against their narrative? Don’t be so gullible.

Old 07-29-2021, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
OK, since you did not address what I wrote, should I think you agree with me. Did you listen to the threatening phone call in the link I provided? Do you NOT think the caller is a deprived, dark, brutal person consumed by their hatred? Or what?

I doubt this will change any minds. Many of the posters here are probably for this type of depravity. Trump’s America is a dark brutal place where hatred and violence against the “other” is celebrated as a path to being “great.” https://twitter.com/i/status/1420211594794049536

Now an exercise: When I was 10, my sister was half my age. I'm now 70. How old is my sister?
You surmised that most posters who are Trump supporters support the content of this voicemail and such content molds into the worldview of Trump supporters. That’s just an absurd irrational claim. Rather than have a knee-jerk reaction to a voicemail by an anonymous unknown caller who can possibly be anyone, you believe this is Trump’s America just as this officer had and again used it for political gain.

65. What is your point?

Old 07-29-2021, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
How do you know this caller is even a Trump supporter?

Old 07-29-2021, 05:11 PM

37,175 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfinestbxtf View Post
It is not my show trial. As I have stated, these officers were hand selected for this Soviet show trial where one is a BLM activist and an ardently anti-Trump. You honestly believe this commission would put on officers who go against their narrative? Don’t be so gullible.
There is nothing stopping any officers who disagree with the testimony from going directly to the media with their own stories. I think you will probably find, however, that every LEO there that day had the same experience.

Why would anyone be against the eyewitnesses giving first-hand accounts of the insurrection, unless they expected that the testimony would be bad for them personally, politically, or both...?

Old 07-29-2021, 05:39 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Was his life in immediate danger? No. And like said above, if shooting her was proper, then why didn't the police shoot everyone else continuing to push their way thru the doorway? But then people on your side of this issue are not interested in having a rational discussion.
The officer's wasn't, members of Congress potentially who were there perhaps. A cop can use Lethal force if they have no other choice. Isn't that what you guys said about Floyd. If it was a black man, I doubt we'd have the same people saying charge the police.

Old 07-29-2021, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
There is nothing stopping any officers who disagree with the testimony from going directly to the media with their own stories. I think you will probably find, however, that every LEO there that day had the same experience.

Why would anyone be against the eyewitnesses giving first-hand accounts of the insurrection, unless they expected that the testimony would be bad for them personally, politically, or both...?
Don’t be so naive. As a police officer, unless you want to lose your job, you cannot just go to the media without approval. So again, why only these four officers out of the hundreds that were there?

You cannot possibly know what the experience of every officer there was. Ugh. I never claimed their testimony was not based off their experiences, but Henry Dunn did testify he was called racial slurs when there is zero evidence of such a claim. I’m sorry, but Henry Dunn is not a credible witness. It is clear he politically motivated. I also find it laughable that all of them cried on cue. This is a show trial. Full stop!

When you continue to call this riot an insurrection I can’t help but be under the impression that you’re quite close-minded and not open to the truth. I do not take anyone who refers to this riot by a couple hundred unarmed people an insurrection.

I also find it amusing when leftists become pro cop when it is good for their narrative. What a group of clowns. Not a peep from leftist over the fact hundreds of officers were injured through the summer 2020. Spare me your fake outrage. What a joke!

Last edited by Nyfinestbxtf; 07-29-2021 at 05:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies