Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2021, 02:13 PM

318 posts, read 450,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
People are still being hospitalized and dying of the flu, too. People will always do that. Are you willing to live in permanent lockdowns?

Yes they do want to live in permanent lockdowns. After being asked multiple times by myself and other posters the pro-vaccine people can't answer what the end game is?

My body my choice when it comes to abortion I guess that doesn't apply vaccination.

Old 07-30-2021, 06:27 AM

3,405 posts, read 1,443,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I don’t know if the CDC organization is worse than it’s emotionally unbalanced director or our mentally unbalanced surgeon general.
Where in the Constitution is the federal government granted authority to enter the states and meddle in those matters which ". . . concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State"?

I ask this because Hamilton informs us, in Federalist No. 45, that:

“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected.

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State."

Additionally, the Tenth Amendment declares:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States, respectively, or to the people.
Seems very clear to me our federal government is attempting to usurp, and exercise powers not granted by our Constitution.

JWK

Old 07-30-2021, 07:40 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
Not to mention... some/most people have antibodies.

Antibodies are more effective than the arm job EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.

They really do want this both ways, every which way.

I got vaccinated and that is as far as I am willing to go.
Same here. The science says the vaccines are effective against the Delta variant and will likely be effective against any other variants that may evolve.

Old 07-30-2021, 10:08 AM

2,869 posts, read 1,149,746 times
The CDC, Fauci, and the rest of these "experts" can go pound sand.
Wore the mask and dodged the human race for the better part of 15 months.
Showed up at work.
Got the vaccine.
From my standpoint, I've "taken one for the team", and I'm done with this whole thing.
It's true I could still come down with the Delta version of the 'rona. So what? I could get very ill. I could die, in fact. Or, I could recover without any serious issues. Or, I may not know the difference.
This country has been (successfully) indoctrinated to fear the unknown.
We all need to calm down and let reason prevail.
If you become sick, go to the doctor. Otherwise, live your life. You've got one chance to do so.

Old 07-30-2021, 03:17 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,877,447 times
Love the bumbling CDC and all the arm chair Virologists on the internet.
Go about your business and let others go about theirs .

Old 07-30-2021, 03:25 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
I'm sure there be lawsuits against states like Florida when some antivaxxer dies their spouse wants to cash in on the death. They claim DeSantis was responsible you know it will happen the attorney's are lining up to cash in on Covid cases.

Old 07-30-2021, 04:14 PM

Default COVID-19 deaths down to less than 400 across the entire United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldPuss View Post
The CDC, Fauci, and the rest of these "experts" can go pound sand.
Wore the mask and dodged the human race for the better part of 15 months.
Showed up at work.
Got the vaccine.
From my standpoint, I've "taken one for the team", and I'm done with this whole thing.
It's true I could still come down with the Delta version of the 'rona. So what? I could get very ill. I could die, in fact. Or, I could recover without any serious issues. Or, I may not know the difference.
This country has been (successfully) indoctrinated to fear the unknown.
We all need to calm down and let reason prevail.
Have you noticed our big media, and our beloved Biden Administration, seem to avoid the most important news . . . total deaths across the entire United States are below 400 a day. See: Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average-USA

JWK

Old 07-30-2021, 10:45 PM

Default vaccinated can still transmit COVID-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Love the bumbling CDC and all the arm chair Virologists on the internet.
Go about your business and let others go about theirs .

And now we learn CDC says vaccinated people may transmit virus

The good news is, total deaths across the entire United States from Covid-19 is at a mere average of 342 deaths a day … LINK

Also see: Daily confirmed COVID-19 deaths, rolling 7-day average-USA

JWK

Old 07-31-2021, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Same here. The science says the vaccines are effective against the Delta variant and will likely be effective against any other variants that may evolve.
SEE: CDC report details how vaccinated people may transmit virus

"The delta variant of the coronavirus is extremely contagious, can be spread even by fully vaccinated people and is causing more breakthrough infections than anticipated, according to a report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

JWK

Old 07-31-2021, 07:30 PM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk1 View Post
SEE: CDC report details how vaccinated people may transmit virus

"The delta variant of the coronavirus is extremely contagious, can be spread even by fully vaccinated people and is causing more breakthrough infections than anticipated, according to a report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

JWK
You link said 5 vaccinated people out of the 346 cases were hospitalized. Likely if you look deeper into the data find those 5 were over 75 years old maybe even over 80 years old. This is because older people have a weak immune system. Lot of older, and obese people are Vitamin D deficient for lot of reasons. When it's extremely low can cause the immune system to be weakened been proven my studies. The like you provided also stated none of the fully vaccinated hospitalized patients died. This is a proof that the vaccine works well.

I'm not wearing a mask got my vaccine I'm not concerned with the unvaccinated it was their choice. The only way to stamp out Covid is the vaccine. Eventually the unvaccinated will die off, or become immune anyway and we will get to herd immunity.

Last edited by kell490; 07-31-2021 at 07:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
View detailed profiles of: