Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 06:43 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The Weather Underground was a Communist organization that bombed The Capital , the Pentagon and other buildings. Bill Ayers , a key member of the Weather Underground hosted a fund raiser for Obama. They became friends. Bill Ayers now a college professor and I am sure he is indoctrinating many students to think like a Communist.

The Capital Building has been targeted many times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG85nEojrB0

I well recall the former and latter.
Both disgusting yet unimportant to the disgusting themselves Leftists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2021, 06:46 PM

25,719 posts, read 18,788,778 times
This is perfectly acceptable since the bombers were darlings of the left. You see, we have a double standard now--probably the most obvious double standard in the history of the nation.

A lot of people slam me here for constantly bringing up the notion of "death camps." Well listen to the end of that video. The idea is nothing new. It has been part of the leftist plan for many, many years. I didn't come up with the notion as hyperbole. It's a fact and part of the history of the left's higher-ups plans going way back. When you want to deny a populace liberty, you have to deny life for those whose psychological makeup is anchored in liberty, because they will never bow to your wishes.

Last edited by ChrisC; 07-28-2021 at 06:55 PM..

Old 07-28-2021, 06:48 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Ayers never went to jail.. that speaks volumes.

Old 07-28-2021, 07:10 PM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Go peacefully to the capital.. you need a dictionary, not propaganda.
For what purpose did they "peacefully" go the capital? Why did they pick that day?

You can go peacefully to a neighbors house who you have an issue with and when they are not home you decide to smash the door down and ransack the place. The original intent is not important. Things got out of control at the capital. I watched it on Fox News.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 07-28-2021 at 07:19 PM..

Old 07-28-2021, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Ayers never went to jail.. that speaks volumes.
Looking it up apparently the FBI did a bunch of illegal stuff and they had to drop the charges. I thought he went to prison. He should have. And the capital rioters need to go to prison. The ones that entered the building.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

In 1973, new information came to light about FBI operations targeted against Weather Underground and the New Left, all part of a series of covert and often illegal FBI projects called COINTEL.[22] Due to the illegal tactics of FBI agents involved with the program, including conducting wiretaps and property searches without warrants, government attorneys requested all weapons-related and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.[23][24]

Old 07-28-2021, 07:22 PM

13,602 posts, read 4,929,902 times
Quote:
The Weather Underground was a Communist organization that bombed The Capital , the Pentagon and other buildings. Bill Ayers , a key member of the Weather Underground hosted a fund raiser for Obama. They became friends. Bill Ayers now a college professor and I am sure he is indoctrinating many students to think like a Communist.

The Capital Building has been targeted many times.

]
Bill Ayers, and the Weather Underground, was active in the late 60s and early 70s. Barack Obama was like 10 years old. In later years Ayers became a college professor (now retired).

So what? What's the point of this thread?

Old 07-28-2021, 07:32 PM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
Obama still living rent free in your head?

(Did I do it right?)
Touché

Old 07-28-2021, 07:47 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,775 times
In the 1960's an anti-war terrorist group led by Bill Ayers bombed several buildings, including the US Capital--Bill Ayers was friends with Obama before he ran for President--Obama picked Biden to be his Vice President--Biden becomes President 4 years after Obama terms out--Obama buys a house in DC b/c his daughter needed to finish school--Obama is pulling the strings for Biden b/c he is bored in retirement--therefore, the right wing, mostly white supremacist terrorists on 1/6/21 who stormed the Capital to stop the election of Biden and kill Senators are totally innocent. Did I get it right. <smile>

Old 07-28-2021, 07:52 PM

25,719 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
... therefore, the right wing, mostly white supremacist terrorists on 1/6/21 who stormed the Capital to stop the election of Biden and kill Senators are totally innocent. Did I get it right. <smile>
I'm not sure what the leftists think the "insurrectionists" were going to use to kill the senators. Were they going to beat them to death with their bare hands? None of them looked to be Hulk Hogan or Rambo types. Not even Buffalo Man. Good lord, one would think that if someone were planning on doing some killing, that someone would at least think to bring a weapon of some sort. For instance, Buffalo Man, had he wanted to kill, might have at least brought a broadsword or rapier. Or a mace. A halberd, maybe?

Old 07-28-2021, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I'm not sure what the leftists think the "insurrectionists" were going to use to kill the senators. Were they going to beat them to death with their bare hands? None of them looked to be Hulk Hogan or Rambo types. Not even Buffalo Man. Good lord, one would think that if someone were planning on doing some killing, that someone would at least think to bring a weapon of some sort. For instance, Buffalo Man, had he wanted to kill, might have at least brought a broadsword or rapier. Or a mace. A halberd, maybe?
They need to go to prison. Look as someone who does not drink the koolaid of either party I say the same about all the BLM rioters. And it seems like too many of them never faced justice which infuriates me. You are no better than the leftists when you are afraid to condemn criminal behavior and make lame excuses for them. I don't get it. It seems that the leftists say the capital rioters are criminals so you all have to say the opposite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies