Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2021, 07:48 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,866,449 times

Advertisements

That city which is a symbol of corruption, arrogance, immorality and has poisoned America with it's Hollywood values is the biggest horror film the world has ever seen.

South Los Angeles had 59 shootings in two weeks.

Why exactly is that city trying to sell it's corrupt, immoral, angry culture to the world via movies.

There is no better horror movie in history than economically and morally failing Los Angeles in 2021.

New York and San Francisco have their issues, but no where in America these days is failing as bad as Los Angeles is now.

Seems like with their failing economy, people are beyond desperate and joining gangs like never before in Los Angeles.

I personally hope Los Angeles problems get much worse. That city has toxified American culture with it's Hollywood arrogance.

I personally love reading article after article about one Democratic city after another failing from their own liberal prentention and arrogance.

A vast majority of residents of large, Democratic cities seem extremely stressed out.

Why isn't every one in Los Angeles getting along, it should have one of the lowest rates of crime in the world because they have their utopian sunshine and unicorns city where everyone is happy and healthy.

https://abc7.com/south-la-seeing-spi...-2021/9757544/

Last edited by lovecrowds; 01-17-2021 at 07:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2021, 08:08 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,812,838 times
Life’s too short to focus on negativity and constantly denigrate others. Maybe you should get some help for that. You’d be a much happier person.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:13 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
"Fifth largest economy in the world" my ass. They should try fixing their homeless problem, dirty streets, crime wave, corrupt welfare system, and plethora of illegal immigrants before opening their liberal pie holes again.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:15 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Life’s too short to focus on negativity and constantly denigrate others. Maybe you should get some help for that. You’d be a much happier person.
Have pity. He obviously has a sad little life.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
I am so thankful that I am in a community that has few of social problems and lacks the toxic social culture of liberal Los Angeles.

Los Angeles is biggest horror movie that the world has ever seen currently. There is no horror film that has ever been written that comes close to what liberal Los Angeles is in 2021.

I am so lucky that I am in a decent sized ultra-conservative suburb where south Los Angeles-type indivuduals don't exist, just wholesome and intelligent people.

I think reading about the absolutely horror movie that many of these big cities entail makes me a very thankful person to live in a place that I don't have to be around these vile elements of society.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:27 PM

8,343 posts, read 6,436,914 times
Filthy dirty city with homeless everywhere and they can do whatever they damn well please.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:29 PM

11,411 posts, read 7,812,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I am so thankful that I am in a community that has few of social problems and lacks the toxic social culture of liberal Los Angeles.

I am so lucky that I am in a decent sized ultra-conservative suburb where south Los Angeles-type indivuduals don't exist, just wholesome and intelligent people.

I think reading about the absolutely horror movie that many of these big cities entail makes me a very thankful person to live in a place that I don't have to be around these vile elements of society.
I’m sure the feeling is mutual. No one in LA (or anywhere for that matter) wants to be around the vile hatred spewed by ultra-conservatives. People who are small minded, bigoted and toxic are neither wholesome nor intelligent.

They’re just sad individuals trying to make themselves feel better by attacking anyone who doesn’t think or act or walk in lock step with them. Many are looking for anyone but themselves to blame for the failures in their lives. They are best ignored and pitied in equal measure.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:30 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
Quote:

Los Angeles is biggest horror movie that the world has ever seen currently. There is no horror film that has ever been written that comes close to what liberal Los Angeles is in 2021.

So thankful that you are on here every day denigrating places your fellow americans live. Nah. You are not content at all. You are envious.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:43 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,919,501 times
Quote:
I personally hope Los Angeles problems get much worse. That city has toxified American culture with it's Hollywood arrogance.

I personally love reading article after article about one Democratic city after another failing from their own liberal prentention and arrogance.
Why on earth would you enjoy hearing about fellow Americans suffering?

I could easily post over and over about the poor economies and poor conditions of ultra-conservative areas of the country, but saying that about fellow citizens would be about as un-American as I could get.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Why on earth would you enjoy hearing about fellow Americans suffering?

I could easily post over and over about the poor economies and poor conditions of ultra-conservative areas of the country, but saying that about fellow citizens would be about as un-American as I could get.
Where are poor economy and poor conditions of ultra-conservative areas?

I have been in these places that liberals claim have a "poor economy and poor conditions and are ultra-conservative" the crime issues in these areas are not in public and are mainly with-in households unlike liberal big cities where crime is much more random typically.

A token documentary from liberal propoganda machines? I have been to West Virginia and I have been to Los Angeles. The typical person in West Virginia has plenty of space and it's a quaint and quiet state.

Those poor, ultra-conservative areas have medium-sized homes on large lots with plenty of space and their homes are close to or mainly paid off.

Bismarck? Charleston, WV? Morgantown, WV? Gillette, WY? Wheeling, WV?

Liberals love to talk down West Virginia, but interestingly the largest city in WV, Charleston has a higher per-capita income than Los Angeles.

Los Angeles has about one-tenth of it that is very wealthy and more than half of the population resides in very unhealthy, third-world living conditions full of filth.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...inia/HSD310219

Amazing, how generally when liberals like to call-out "poor ultra-conservative" areas those are areas that homes are paid off, people have one or two living in their own dwelling which means less viruses which is better in a pandemic.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 01-17-2021 at 09:00 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies