Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2021, 02:20 PM

3,874 posts, read 4,693,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
You do know the vaccinated people are the ones getting sick and spreading covid right? Which is why myself and my family will NEVER get vaccinated!

Provide a link please.
And from a nonpartisan news site!
I'll be waiting but also exhibiting patience before I throw in the "Liar" response here.

Old 07-30-2021, 02:23 PM

1,912 posts, read 1,127,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
im sorry but i did not stretch the post or distort it thanks . that is your opinion and i have mine and that is the beauty of a public forum .

Actually, you did stretch and distort it. Nowhere did I say that every single person has to get vaccinated. I don't think that you're sorry or thankful.

Old 07-30-2021, 02:24 PM

5,208 posts, read 4,666,583 times
Quote:
Go ahead and believe everything the government tells you . You are certainly a sheep .
You are a member of a religion where they literally call a group of you a flock...

3,604 posts, read 1,655,075 times
Quote:
You do know the vaccinated people are the ones getting sick and spreading covid right? Which is why myself and my family will NEVER get vaccinated!

BS...Feel free to take the much higher risks of hospitalization/death (big doctor bills)...please mask up accordingly and follow all health protocols to avoid spreading the virus...

Over 97% of all US Covid hospitalizations/99% of all deaths from the unvaccinated

https://www.cnet.com/health/99-of-co...e-experts-say/

Last edited by Fisherman99; 07-30-2021 at 02:37 PM..

3,874 posts, read 4,693,993 times
Default Editorial: Bring on the crackdown..

Quote:
Go ahead and believe everything the government tells you . You are certainly a sheep .
You, my friend, get the "Pot calling kettle" award of the week!

"Baaahh!" LOL!

Old 07-30-2021, 02:25 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
Provide a link please.
And from a nonpartisan news site!
I'll be waiting but also exhibiting patience before I throw in the "Liar" response here.
lol wow you prove my point that you believe what the media tells you like a puppet. Well if you are that gullible then check out all the many posts on this section of the forum people have posted. Unlike you I deal in REALITY and have seen TONS of REAL people get sick from the vaccines that is a FACT, but I guess you ignore facts you made that obvious.

Do not bother me with this again until you want real life answers as I deal in REAL life

Old 07-30-2021, 02:27 PM

539 posts, read 240,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
You are a member of a religion where they literally call a group of you a flock...

you dont even know what religion I am . So did you pull a biden on that one ? LOL .

Old 07-30-2021, 02:27 PM

1,912 posts, read 1,127,026 times
Quote:

Yes, vaccinated people do get sick and can spread Covid, due to the Delta variant.

But vaccinations still reduce the chance of getting sick, the effects of getting sick and the ability to spread the disease.

Even Fox News says that.

So even though vaccinated people do get sick and can spread Covid, they're generally less affected by Covid due to being vaccinated. So despite vaccines not being 100% effective, they still help provide protection, and it's still better to get vaccinated. And it's better for everyone, since a vaccinated person is less likely to be a spreader if the person still catches Covid.

Old 07-30-2021, 02:28 PM

539 posts, read 240,876 times
Quote:
lol wow you prove my point that you believe what the media tells you like a puppet. Well if you are that gullible then check out all the many posts on this section of the forum people have posted. Unlike you I deal in REALITY and have seen TONS of REAL people get sick from the vaccines that is a FACT, but I guess you ignore facts you made that obvious.

Do not bother me with this again until you want real life answers as I deal in REAL life

puppets and sheep .

Old 07-30-2021, 02:29 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,176,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSPNative View Post
Yes, vaccinated people do get sick and can spread Covid, due to the Delta variant.

But vaccinations still reduce the chance of getting sick, the effects of getting sick and the ability to spread the disease.

Even Fox News says that.

So even though vaccinated people do get sick and can spread Covid, they're generally less affected by Covid due to being vaccinated. So despite vaccines not being 100% effective, they still help provide protection, and it's still better to get vaccinated. And it's better for everyone, since a vaccinated person is less likely to be a spreader if the person still catches Covid.
Yet I have seen SO many PERFECTLY healthy people get EXTREMLY sick form those poisonous vaccines
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies