Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2021, 12:29 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,310,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So are you saying he no longer has any influence over his base now that he's no longer the president? That he has been completely rendered unimportant to his followers now that he's not in the Oval Office? That what he says is no longer relevant?

Interesting.

Or maybe it's because we're all adults who can think for ourselves and can make our decisions. I'm sorry you need someone to sit you down like a child and explain things with toys and finger puppets, but there are plenty of us who don't rely on a President, former President, or any politician to tell us how to live our lives.

Quote:
I'm finding it funny that none of his supporters think he has any influence anymore. That works for me!

I'm finding it funny that you're pathetically obsessed with someone you can't stand, resulting in you making worthless posts.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:31 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,057,909 times
Quote:
So, Trump okayed Project Warp Speed to fast track the vaccines. He got vaccinated himself. Why isn't he out there encouraging his base to get the vaccine the way he did? It seems if he would go out and start speaking up about how great the vaccines he brought to the country, and which he bragged about making happen, and that he took himself, are, that would go a long way to convincing his followers to follow his lead in this.
He's in his basement plotting to overturn an election he lost.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:31 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,310,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I know, right? Love that he's now irrelevant, lol. Maybe somebody should inform these GOP governors.

This week's Rasmussen report shows that Trump polled much higher than Biden. He's not going anywhere.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:32 PM

36,076 posts, read 30,572,748 times
Quote:
So, Trump okayed Project Warp Speed to fast track the vaccines. He got vaccinated himself. Why isn't he out there encouraging his base to get the vaccine the way he did? It seems if he would go out and start speaking up about how great the vaccines he brought to the country, and which he bragged about making happen, and that he took himself, are, that would go a long way to convincing his followers to follow his lead in this.
Is Biden the reason democrats get the vaccine. Do they take their medical advice from their president or from their personal doctors?

I'm having a hard time believing anyone is so naïve they believe anyone makes personal medical decisions based on what is touted by a president.

Why would anyone expect Trump to be spending his time campaigning for the vaccine.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:36 PM

25,409 posts, read 9,709,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
This week's Rasmussen report shows that Trump polled much higher than Biden. He's not going anywhere.
I was responding to a previous poster who said Trump was no longer president.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:39 PM

36,076 posts, read 30,572,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I know, right? Love that he's now irrelevant, lol. Maybe somebody should inform these GOP governors.
I would think most people, regardless of party affiliation, feel past presidents are irrelevant to current political issues.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:40 PM

29,016 posts, read 14,354,444 times
Quote:
Why bother with the demographic that voted for him ? Most of Trump country here in Michigan has been fully vaccinated, it's the minorities in our inner cities that have the least amount vaccinated.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:44 PM

8,714 posts, read 4,963,181 times
Quote:
He did his part....now let the dims do theirs. What is the matter? No one is listening to the dims.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:46 PM

8,714 posts, read 4,963,181 times
Quote:
I'm finding it funny that none of his supporters think he has any influence anymore. That works for me!
You should just listen to biden....you voted for him.....so follow him down the hole.

Old 07-30-2021, 12:51 PM

29,678 posts, read 24,720,025 times
First yall complain that he is talking/tweeting too much, now you complain that he is not talking/tweeting enough... There's just no way he can win with some of you folks...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies