Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 06:07 AM

21,833 posts, read 9,392,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
I'll pass on giving credence to anything Tucker Carlson, the vaccinated anti-vaxxer, is disseminating.
I believe Tucker has been vaccinated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2021, 06:13 AM

3,363 posts, read 1,429,841 times
Default 150 fully vaccinated die in Illinois of COVID-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Our local NBC affiliate reported something similar the other night.

This is pretty interesting! See: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases – NBC Chicago

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

JWK

Old 08-03-2021, 06:15 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,644,866 times
Quote:
I think that's the point.. vaccinated anti-Vaxxer means.. he is vaccinated but against vaccinations ??? beats me. I don't watch Tucker...

I know one thing, Covid has been misrepresented by all the networks so I simply do not watch the news because of it. There are credible sources online if your interested but most would prefer listening to lies and then complaining about the lies they were just told... People are stupid like that!

Old 08-03-2021, 06:33 AM

23,446 posts, read 17,121,013 times
Quote:
OMG. Here it is. And NBC affiliate LIED about hospitalizations and the hospital came out and said so. WAtch this at the 8:48 mark. This is outrageous. How can you trust ANYTHING they say anymore?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-covid-vaccine
Same network who doctored the 911 zimmerman call

covid deaths and hospitalizations are inflated for political reasons and financial reimbursement.

the media and government corrupt any 'science' in a twisted lie to forward their political agenda.

Trump accused of inflating crowd numbers, biden demonstrated to be guilty of exaggerating covid numbers and suppressing discussion.. which is more grievous ?

Old 08-03-2021, 06:57 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,698,031 times
Quote:
My point.

Old 08-03-2021, 07:41 AM

37,953 posts, read 22,062,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
I will. You got that right. Why? Dr. Fauci is among the most decorated immunologists of the 21st century, and Tuck's idea of an expert is pretty much limited to his mirror.
So when he said don't wear a mask, then said wear a mask, then don't wear a mask, then wear a mask, you lapped it up every time, without question.

What about when he admitted he lied, when he told you not to wear a mask so as to not limit the supply of masks, did you lap that up too? What about when we saw his email from February, where we learned he's been lying to us for 18 months? In an email, Fauci told Sylvia Burwellnot not to wear a mask because:

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out the virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keeping out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you.”

Fauci read the 2019 WHO study, which found that:

Ten RCTs were included in meta-analysis, and there was no evidence that face masks are effective in reducing transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.”

The evidence has not changed, the science data has not changed on masks. The politics changed on masks, their agendas changed, the science hasn't changed. The virus is the same size it has always been, the mask's pores are too large.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:18 AM

21,429 posts, read 10,512,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mco65 View Post
I think that's the point.. vaccinated anti-Vaxxer means.. he is vaccinated but against vaccinations ??? beats me. I don't watch Tucker...

I know one thing, Covid has been misrepresented by all the networks so I simply do not watch the news because of it. There are credible sources online if your interested but most would prefer listening to lies and then complaining about the lies they were just told... People are stupid like that!
Tucker is not anti-vaccine. He’s anti-forcing people to take a vaccine if they choose not to.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:22 AM

37,953 posts, read 22,062,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Tucker is not anti-vaccine. He’s anti-forcing people to take a vaccine if they choose not to.
Because, tens of millions have already had the virus and have a natural immunity, and others cannot take the vaccine for medical or health reasons.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:29 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,296,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Many, many people are lying about covid hospitalizations...

...And then, they wonder why trust is so low.
my sense is, most of those are mocking the Doc who started it on the top left. They're not claiming to be health pros and copy/pasting a tweet as their own experience.

Old 08-03-2021, 08:33 AM

8,058 posts, read 3,930,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
my sense is, most of those are mocking the Doc who started it on the top left. They're not claiming to be health pros and copy/pasting a tweet as their own experience.
Nope.... I've looked up many of these posts, the Doc's post is dated after most of the others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies