Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2021, 03:10 PM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
She is right about those who knowingly hires them. Biden made it far worse then what it is, and there is no doubt that they are spreading it.
Doesn’t matter.

I live in sanctuary state of California. In recent years California passed out multiple “sanctuary” law (aka Assembly Bill) that prohibited and made it illegal for California employers to cooperate with federal immigration officials to bust illegal aliens at work places.

Old 08-04-2021, 03:10 PM

26,495 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
They are tested and vaccinated. There was plenty of outrage about this back when the demand for vaccine was substantially greater than the supply.
Nope.

#1 The ones that don't get caught aren't.

#2 The ones that are caught often don't get either tested or vaxed.

Illegal immigration is surging under Biden and it is duplicitous to say Covid is this massive emergency on one hand and then do these policies at the border with the other.

http://www.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/bo...192500361.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/28/us...sting.amp.html

Old 08-04-2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Nope.

#1 The ones that don't get caught aren't.

#2 The ones that are caught often don't get either tested or vaxed.

Illegal immigration is surging under Biden and it is duplicitous to say Covid is this massive emergency on one hand and then do these policies at the border with the other.

http://www.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/bo...192500361.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/28/us...sting.amp.html
The only immigrants required/mandated to get vaccines are legal immigrants, who are already living in the US, if they want to get their interviews to adjust their status or Adjustment of Status (AOS) with USCIS

Old 08-04-2021, 03:20 PM

2,078 posts, read 1,028,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
The only immigrants required/mandated to get vaccines are legal immigrants, who are already living in the US, if they want to get their interviews to adjust their status or Adjustment of Status (AOS) with USCIS

exactly. us "states" claimed they could legally restrict citizens from movement but couldn't stop illegals from crossing borders. can we stop funding these trash humans?

Old 08-04-2021, 03:20 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
They are tested and vaccinated.

Florida has long had the third highest rate of undocumented residents in the US.
30 percent of illegal immigrants in border facilities refused COVID vaccine

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/30-per...d-shot-report/

========
Covid Hypocrisy at the U.S. Border

and infection rates at our southern detention centers are spiraling out of control, with over 30% of migrants there refusing vaccination. Tell me again, how does this protect Americans?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-h...co-11627508964

Old 08-04-2021, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
exactly. us "states" claimed they could legally restrict citizens from movement but couldn't stop illegals from crossing borders. can we stop funding these trash humans?
I have no love for illegal aliens, but they are still human beings and they are NOT trash. They are still people.

The only trash here are the Biden/Harris administration and their voters (the enablers)

Old 08-04-2021, 03:29 PM

10,091 posts, read 7,763,936 times
Biden tells Desantis and Abbott to act responsibly. BS. Dumb Joey is the one that needs to act responsibly and stop the flooding in of illegals from the border. He's the idiot spreading the virus. He's the idiot spreading the virus to tX and FL. No, they aren't testing them. They are letting them all flood our states to spread the virus. How the hell does that make sense. Idiot Joe has no room to preach to anyone or to tall anyone to act responsibly.

I'm so sick, when Psaki or Stupid Joe is asked about the border and covid, they give some stupid BS answer. I hate these hypocrites. I agree, I don't want to hear the White House giving any mandates or advice. They are STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Oldhag1; 08-04-2021 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Don’t use red font

Old 08-04-2021, 03:57 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
No, they are not.

Go ahead and ask me how I know
What's with this poster's constant use of the word undocumented for illegal aliens? Who the hell does she think she is kidding? I wonder how many times she has to be told that the good walls have been 90% effective in deterring illegal entry before she stops parroting her nonsense over and over again? No one expects them to be 100% effective but 90% isn't good enough?

We shouldn't be allowing any asylum seekers or illegal aliens into our country during a pandemic. It's already been proven that many of them have Covid.

It's also BS when it is proven that an employer "knowingly" had illegals working for them that they aren't held accountable. I have posted links to the employers who were caught and held accountable under Trumps tenure as president.

It is the Democrats that won't pass an e-verify bill but of course she won't fault them nor the illegals that present fake or stolen documents to gain employment either. Her agenda is clear. She is an illegal alien sympathizer no matter how any times she tries to deny it. She fools no one!

Old 08-04-2021, 04:13 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What's with this poster's constant use of the word undocumented for illegal aliens? Who thet hell does she think she is kidding? I wonder how many times she has to be told that the good walls have been 90% effective in deterring illegal entry before she stops parroting her nonsense over and over again? No one expects them to be 100% effective but 90% isn't good enough?
with the number of legal folks flying in and out here the illegals are in no way responsible for the spread of covid, or its variants. This nonsense trying to blame them is exactly that. Given that over half of all illegals come in legally and just overstay their visa, the 90% effective nonsense is ALSO nonsense.

Quote:
We shouldn't be allowing any asylum seekers or illegal aliens into our country during a pandemic. It's already been proven that many of them have Covid.
They are FAR more likely to get Covid fromus then vice versa. So more nonsense.

Quote:
It's also BS when it is proven that an employer "knowingly" had illegals working for them that they aren't held accountable. I have posted links to the employers who were caught and held accountable under Trumps tenure as president.
Was Trump?
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...esorts-870167/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3a0_story.html

Keep in mind though, while I criticize you for trying to equate Trump with some idea that those responsible are held responsible, its because I 100% agree. If you employ illegal aliens you should do time in my opinion, its the only way we will enforce our laws.

Quote:
It is the Democrats that won't pass an e-verify bill but of course she won't fault them nor the illegals that present fake or stolen documents to gain employment either. Her agenda is clear. She is an illegal alien sympathizer no matter how any times she tries to deny it. She fools no one!
The Republicans hed the majority for years and never even attempted to get this passed, but somehow now thats the fault of the Democrats. Uh huh.

But you're right, the only time we can believe someone is serious about this is when they pass e-verify. Its 100X cheaper then a wall, and 100X more effective. And yet we dont do it. Instead its wildly public and divisive walls. Its just political grift, smoke and mirrors.

Old 08-04-2021, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
with the number of legal folks flying in and out here the illegals are in no way responsible for the spread of covid, or its variants. This nonsense trying to blame them is exactly that. Given that over half of all illegals come in legally and just overstay their visa, the 90% effective nonsense is ALSO nonsense.

They are FAR more likely to get Covid fromus then vice versa. So more nonsense.

Was Trump?
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...esorts-870167/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...3a0_story.html

Keep in mind though, while I criticize you for trying to equate Trump with some idea that those responsible are held responsible, its because I 100% agree. If you employ illegal aliens you should do time in my opinion, its the only way we will enforce our laws.

The Republicans hed the majority for years and never even attempted to get this passed, but somehow now thats the fault of the Democrats. Uh huh.

But you're right, the only time we can believe someone is serious about this is when they pass e-verify. Its 100X cheaper then a wall, and 100X more effective. And yet we dont do it. Instead its wildly public and divisive walls. Its just political grift, smoke and mirrors.
You need negative covid test if you are flying into US from foreign.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...travelers.html

There is no negative covid test required for illegal aliens showing up at a non-designated POE to ask for asylum. Not to mention to they get stuffed in crowded detention facilities with thousands of other migrants for a week or more before being released into the US.

But what do I know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies