Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2008, 10:29 AM

3,414 posts, read 7,144,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
So I see once again you and yours didn't fight. The pariotic families of the United States fight so that you have the right to defend vermin. We'll keep democracy funtioning; don't worry.
Wrong! My father was in WW2 in a tank battalion in Germany.
You're trying to keep from answering the question I asked you in my posts. I notice you never have answered any of the hard questions posed to you in this thread. You just throw up a lot of dust and run away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2008, 10:34 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,066,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
Wrong! My father was in WW2 in a tank battalion in Germany.
You're trying to keep from answering the question I asked you in my posts. I notice you never have answered any of the hard questions posed to you in this thread. You just throw up a lot of dust and run away.
I'm glad at least one member of your family served. And you? With my family, I'm talking about a unbroken continuum, which includes me, back to before the revolution.

And I haven't seen any questions from you, just unfounded assertions from someone who never served.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:37 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times
Quote:
I'm glad at least one member of your family served. And you? With my family, I'm talking about a unbroken continuum, which includes me, back to before the revolution.

And I haven't seen any questions from you, just unfounded assertions from someone who never served.
if what you are saying is true, your forefathers must be rolling in their graves with your radical totalitarian stances.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:47 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
There are times, even in a domestic situation, when you have to "Cry havoc! and loose the dogs of war."

Old 05-16-2008, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
if what you are saying is true, your forefathers must be rolling in their graves with your radical totalitarian stances.
If you look back, the patriots that fought to found this country were radicals. I come from a long line of radical patriots who fight to allow people like you free speech.

Old 05-16-2008, 10:57 AM

3,414 posts, read 7,144,027 times
Quote:

Quit while you're behind. But for Gods sake stop throwing that dust all over the place...

Old 05-16-2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laysayfair View Post
Quit while you're behind. But for Gods sake stop throwing that dust all over the place...
What's behind mean? The Wackos in Waco are disbanded, there were multiple felony convictions of surviving members, and the lawsuits filed by the Davidians were all rejected. You're side has declared victory in this? You must side with the loser from the Confederacy too.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:33 AM

3,728 posts, read 4,870,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Interesting that 2 members here,one who is right winger the other left both have no problem having cops do a storm trooper move just for different reasons,clean up religion or drugs.

Shows that a tyrant from the left or from the right is still the same.
I pretty much agree.

The people at Ruby Ridge and Waco weren't angels. In fact, I have few doubts that the people at Waco were outright dangerous, but due to ATF's actions, a lot of innocent people died. Some people have brought up that Koresh was a pedophile, which he probably was, but they weren't charged with child molestation, it was to serve a warrant about possibly illegal weapons.

Had they acted with a bit more caution and not f--ked up the siege a lot of innocent people might be alive. I find it almost amusing that so many people who (rightfully) condemn Koresh as a child molester pretty much shrug off the fact that those children are dead because of the botched siege.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:59 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
I pretty much agree.

The people at Ruby Ridge and Waco weren't angels. In fact, I have few doubts that the people at Waco were outright dangerous, but due to ATF's actions, a lot of innocent people died. Some people have brought up that Koresh was a pedophile, which he probably was, but they weren't charged with child molestation, it was to serve a warrant about possibly illegal weapons.

Had they acted with a bit more caution and not f--ked up the siege a lot of innocent people might be alive. I find it almost amusing that so many people who (rightfully) condemn Koresh as a child molester pretty much shrug off the fact that those children are dead because of the botched siege.
threats to the establishment must be killed off at any and all costs. a few innocent deaths are irrelevent to the big government statists.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:14 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,115,104 times
Haven't read the entire thread, but it is also interesting to note that for the charges against Randy Weaver, a Federal Agent had infiltrated the group Randy belonged to, became Randy's friend (the undercover work went on for years), asked Randy for firearms (the violation was that they were "sawed off"), then the government attempted to arrest Randy for weapons violations. This entire charade was to get Randy to be an informant, but he refused to play along. Can anyone say entrapment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies