Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 09:49 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
And you know this how? You his cousin?

Had Kopresh consulted his attorney and gone to court before a jury of his peers this could have have been validated. Or not.

Koresh is roasting marshmellows in Hell.
Because he was never given his day in court,the fedgov. killed him and others,all innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2008, 10:03 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
I do not believe the government should kill innocent people...

All of those killed at Waco were innocent,including Koresh.

The sad part is that they could have picked up Koresh many times and didn't.
They threw tear gas in the house, played loud music night and day to prevent them from sleeping. They ran tanks into that house and I for one blame them for the deaths of those children of which they knew were still in there, because Koresh had let the children that he had not fathered leave.

Ruby Ridge I have never been able to figure out what they had against weaver unless it was his stock pile of weapons. There was no reason to kill the dog and then kill his son and not satisfied with that they shot and killed Weavers wife as she was at the front door holding their baby.
They both were horrible and never should have taken place.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:06 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,317 times
So all the children left in there were of Koresh's seed?

But he was not a polygamist and did not have sex with uinderage girls, now did he?

Old 05-15-2008, 10:21 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
So all the children left in there were of Koresh's seed?
That was how I understood it.

But he was not a polygamist and did not have sex with uinderage girls, now did he?
Here is a link
David Koresh and the Waco Incident - The Crime libraryhttp://loveforlife.com.au/book/export/html/4056

Also on Ruby Ridge
Videos & Articles: RUBY RIDGE - There are NO statute of Limitations on MURDER! (http://loveforlife.com.au/book/export/html/4056 - broken link)

Old 05-15-2008, 10:37 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,317 times
OK, per your link the authorities were investigating properly because it fell under ATF jurisdiction and the cult was not following protocols in their gun dealings, an ex-cult member was relating all of the polygamy and child abuse taking place and it was printed in the local paper, and when the authorities went to deliver the warrant Koresh slammed the door on them instead of accepting it and saying thank you officer, see you in court.

Although in your piece it says "nobody knows" who started the firefight, according to the testrimony of 3rd party reporters and from law enforcement it was Koresh's group that started it.

Despite the eagerness of some to compare the law officers to Nazis, I tend to believe them over a group of fringe gun toting end of the world cultists. The idea that several law enforcement agencies and dozens of officers all got together to concoct a cover up is simply ludicrous, sorry. I know there are lots of conspiracy theories and blogs, I can google them. I just take them for what they are worth. Wild opinions of guys with a lot of time on their hands. Was Elvis in the building?

Old 05-16-2008, 07:23 AM

No reporters were there to know what happened,all we have is the word of the BATF.

The BATF is known to lie under oath.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:24 AM

Also the BATF was invited by Koresh to come and see what was going on and refused.

Old 05-16-2008, 08:06 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
Him & several dozen others that happen to be there? Women & kids all die to serve a warrant?
That's on the heads of the people who violently resisted the authorities. Anyone who wanted to peacefully leave the compound could have. It's the wackos who wanted women and children to die, many of whom were killed by Davidians.

The worlds a better place without the Davidians. I'd be happier for them just to be in prison, but if they want to die, then suicide by police officer is what they got.

Old 05-16-2008, 08:08 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,065,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
I do not believe the government should kill innocent people...

All of those killed at Waco were innocent,including Koresh.
I believe when you find a nest or vermin you eradicate it.

Old 05-16-2008, 08:24 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,872,469 times
the very fact that we have "illegal" firearms is a testament to the police state we now live in. As far as I'm concerned, any ban on gun ownership is unconstitutional, therefore the federal authorities acted unconstitutionally by attacking citizens exercising their constitutional right to bear arms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies