Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2021, 03:26 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times

Advertisements

There are many things I can (and often do) criticize Obama about, but this just isn't one of them. Not in this day and age. The simple fact is, alcohol is much more damaging and yet, what would a party be without it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Not surprising. He has always been a miserable low life person and his "birthday bash" is just a reflection of who he is. Grown ups get over smoking weed after high school- democrats- not so much. They live in a prolonged adolescence which has vacated responsibility.

That's merely your opinion though, and reality doesn't reflect that. The laws in place also discourage young people from using marijuana. It would be better if young adults waited till after HS to begin experimenting with drugs, if that's something they plan to do.

The fact is, there are million of adults who consume alcohol, and some to the point where it destroys their families and lives. It would be nice if they would grow out of it, but for many, that just isn't going to happen. Wishful thinking, kind of like wishing all people would stop using marijuana at a certain age. Reality differs though. Many people, like Willie Nelson, have successfully kicked the booze by using marijuana, at least that's what they claim. I would say they are better off for having done so. Drunk, stupid and fiending is no way to go through life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2021, 03:27 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
That is why Obama is so messed up. He is a communist , black liberation theologist, druggie who hates the police. He was low life from the beginning and will never change.

Old 08-08-2021, 03:31 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Default See why social media is erupting as photos show maskless Obama going wild in packed party tent

This isn't just about Obama, but the so called elites think that they are better than us and believe it's more of do as I say and not as I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

The mainstream media largely ignored the latest pictures and video of former President Barack Obama dancing maskless in a crowded tent for his 60th birthday party.

On Sunday, the New York Post publicized images of Obama dancing without a mask from his 60th birthday celebration on Saturday. According to the Post, Rapper Trap Beckham and manager TJ Chapman confirmed that the former president was out on the dance floor in pictures that Beckham allegedly had to delete.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainst...s-crowded-tent

Old 08-08-2021, 04:03 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
Good for him. I don’t know why so many Americans still have such a hangup about weed .

In order to have enough pot to hand out to hundreds of guests, he had to violate the law in MA due to the amounts that are legal to have (and purchase) outside the home.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-08-2021 at 04:51 PM.. Reason: off topic

Old 08-08-2021, 04:16 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times
What's the problem?

Old 08-08-2021, 04:28 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,038,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post

Leaked Video Shows That Obama Supplied His Guests With Weed Before His ‘Super Spreader’ Birthday Bash Started

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Either I have no clue as how to do a search or the search engine sucks?
(I lean to .. I have no clue!)

If it works .. there is a direct link to the video below.

https://redstatenation.com/leaked-vi...-bash-started/

http://redstatenation.com/wp-content...obama-weed.mp4
Oh, but Biden is against Marijuana and said he was never going to legalize it. So is this Obama not obeying his Presidents wishes?

But Obama should have got the ball rolling with legalizing Marijuana on a federal level back in 2009 when the democrats still had control of the House and Senate. But he didn't. More changes he never got done.

Old 08-08-2021, 04:40 PM

15,860 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Could you make him sound any cooler?

Old 08-08-2021, 04:57 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,773,290 times
Careful folks! Criticizing the cool Messiah is a big no no.

Old 08-08-2021, 05:40 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
It may have been scaled back but articles stated there were 300-400 people attending. What difference does that make versus 500?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma_Duce View Post
Will the media declare this a mass COVID-19 spreader event?
No, it’ll be reported as an intimate party of a small handful of friends and family.

Old 08-08-2021, 05:48 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,417 times
Could a Obama fan, please tell me what day he was born on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies